PDA

View Full Version : OMG, my juggalo internet pocket boyfriend just ran off all of Charles Dickens' works off the top of his head!

Battery Bits
12-12-2016, 02:09 AM
LMAO. It gave me a hard on.

Because I started watching Dickensian and told him I was going to watch it and I go, "Oh you know Charles Dickens, he wrote ummm, A Christmas Carol and ummm Oliver Twist and um I don't know but it has all his characters living in some town and an inspector tries to solve a murder..." Then just testing I said, "um, what else did he write do you know?" (Because I didn't really know lol and just wanted to see if he knew who Charles Dickens was) and like a full aspie he just started rattling off all of Charles Dickens' works! He didn't type anything or anything he just off the top of his head ran them all off at me! :O

He's also great at spelling but I did NOT expect that from Gums LOL! (I call him "Gums" because of his missing tooth)

I am not easily impressed but fuck me, Gums is full of surprises.

Battery Bits
12-12-2016, 02:11 AM
I won't be back. I was just gobsmacked and had to post it.

timmy
12-12-2016, 03:41 PM
i dont think anyone, anywher, for the next thousand miles cares in the slightest, in fact, more people would be interested in when did your womb become barren? why do you lie about your age? etc.
you are going to die childless, i feel bad for you...

Battery Bits
12-12-2016, 05:03 PM
You're a retard and you seem to be plenty obsessed.

There is a reason why no woman on earth wants you.

Battery Bits
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm the most honest person you've ever met.

People who aren't paranoid retards know that.

Desolation
12-12-2016, 11:04 PM
lisa you are so hot when you're a fiery little minx

timmy
12-12-2016, 11:55 PM

menopause tends to have that affect on women

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 12:52 AM
I'm in my 30's you dumb loser

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 12:55 AM

I'm tired. Can I just have my hidey hole section now please?

And I also want my account changed because this was Gum's account and I want to be called "Battery Bits" plus enough rep to make tim the retarded child cry would be good but I need to be on chat with you or ruby to change my account.

These are the issues.

rubycalaber
12-13-2016, 01:32 AM
please sir can I have some more (rep)

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 01:52 AM
XD

Suck it tim

timmy
12-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Whats it like getting cramps with no blood?

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 03:19 AM
*YAWN*

Moron.

Every woman's womb may as well be barren to you, no-one is gonna want a retarded child's seed.
Being sexually rejected = barren womb. Well at least to you. That kind of makes every womb barren to you.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 03:22 AM
All wombs are closed to tim.

Wendy <3
12-13-2016, 12:54 PM
I don't think she's barren because she's old i think her eggs just fell out from how bad she's gapped her cunt from shoving cans and shit up in there

Poopalew
12-13-2016, 03:00 PM
I don't think she's barren because she's old i think her eggs just fell out from how bad she's gapped her cunt from shoving cans and shit up in there

Here I became a single parent I wasnt really aware of them.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:04 PM
I don't shove cans in there you marco level tard.

I'm perfectly fertile thanks.

Wendy <3
12-13-2016, 08:17 PM
4 Hours Ago
Battery Bits
~INTJ~
This message is hidden because Battery Bits is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Let me guess... uh yeah right, no u, you're a fucktard try-hard loser no-one likes i have more friends than you, every-one likes me, fucking loser, steveyos works harder than you, welfare lover living with your dead mom, no-body loser.