PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to womb week on woobycalaber.com

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 03:30 AM
No tims allowed

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:23 AM
My Dentist has a womb. She's a nutter. Always talking crazy while drilling holes in my teeth. Do you know what she did today? I was getting a back filling that fell out re-done and she was drilling away in my tooth when she let out this full on scream. I was pretty concerned and shocked. Turns out the head of the drill just fell off while she was drilling. Then she went on for about 5 mins about whether or not her screaming while drilling people's teeth is a good prank or not. I could not partake in the discussion as she was still drilling my tooth but she arrived at the conclusion that it was ok because she doesn't scream while drilling people's teeth very often and it would only be bad if she did it everytime. I guess I was just the lucky one. Crazy chick. Lol.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:28 AM
She then rambled on for the rest of the time about how what was written on my t-shirt could be translated into french and started yelling out, "We need someone who speaks french in here!"... she wasn't doing a very good job of the translation, she thought the word "suffering" was "souffle".... I'm not fluent in french but it's not.

She kept saying, "souffle, just add sugar" about 10 times.

She's a weirdo..... I like her.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:39 AM
And at the vet today when I went to get the drop to keep away fleas and worms for Mia the receptionist asked me, "Do you know where to put the drop?" and I said, "Yes, on the back of her face."

Oh the adventures I have.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 05:23 AM
Everyone in these stories has a womb.

I'm SO tired. I have to wake up early tomorrow with my womb too.

I think I threw up my medication today. I tried to eat before the dentist and brushing my teeth but I just spewed it straight back up into the sink and it was all chunky and blocked the drain so I had to get a plastic bag to put over my hand to scoop out the chunks but that made me spew even more so I had a plastic bag with spew in it in my hand and had to hold it while I spewed even more but I made it to the toilet so I didn't have scoop any more spew up. But it was so disgusting just holding the bag of spew made me spew so much. Then I had to clean everything and brush my teeth like 3 times because it was right before the dentist.

juji
12-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Are you going to have kids?

Poopalew
12-13-2016, 10:55 AM

I am running away from my mistress Sarai.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:00 PM

I'd like to in the right circumstance. If Donny gets here in the next decade before my eggs dry up I'd have his baby. I have other options (I could get fucked anytime I like) but they don't seem quite right and I don't want to be tied for life to someone I don't like.... and I don't like most people.

juji
12-13-2016, 04:12 PM
I'd like to in the right circumstance. If Donny gets here in the next decade before my eggs dry up I'd have his baby. I have other options (I could get fucked anytime I like) but they don't seem quite right and I don't want to be tied for life to someone I don't like.... and I don't like most people.

I don't think Donny would travel go to Australia to cum inside of your vagina and get pregnant. You probably find an aussie who is bad at father and get pregnant, then have a baby and you can take care of him/her while you're living as single mother it fits you better because you don't like the most people.

Battery Bits
12-13-2016, 04:29 PM
No well Donny plans to. And I'm just simply not going to have a baby to a fuckhead.