PDA

View Full Version : There is a woman with brain damage a couple of doors down, when she moved in she filled her flat

Battery Bits
12-22-2016, 04:46 PM
from floor to ceiling full of rubbish. Not joking, it's like those hoarders you see on tv, actually that bad and the rubbish has spilled out the front of the flat, there is a fridge, a mouldly sofa and all kinds of crap out the front. I've spoken to her a couple of times, she had her baby taken off her so on top of being brain damaged she is also traumatised. Anyway they of course evicted her but she had no help and no-where to go. I talked to her about it and suggested some places wher she could get help. So anyway she came to me and told me that they are trying to get her into a group house for disabled people but people are finally there helping her. There is a big truck and they are sorting out her rubbish and stuff. I'm glad people are helping her. There was this stupid bitch a few more doors down who used to go round and scream at her about her rubbish, like she doesn't fucking realise the poor woman has brain damage and somehow screaming her was meant to help. But anyway people are there right now helping her and sorting out all the rubbish and I'm glad she's finally getting some help and will be looked after. Ther was an old drunk guy who used to go there and fuck her too, but he's taken off and didn't help her at all. Don't know how I feel about that, I mean he's a piece of shit but she is a grown woman even if she has brain damage so guess it's up to her if she allows that.

Wendy <3
12-22-2016, 08:05 PM
It sounds like it's a requirement to have some sort of bain damage in order to live in your shantytown

Battery Bits
12-22-2016, 10:15 PM
No fuckwit. It's an expensive tourist island. I just live in the cheapest flats on the whole island. That woman has been voted off the island, they wouldn't give her another place here.

You've got the most pathetic life, stevey has done more with his life than you and you have no excuse.

Wendy <3
12-22-2016, 11:13 PM
Battery Bits

~INTJ~
This message is hidden because Battery Bits is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Wendy <3
12-22-2016, 11:13 PM
Stop posting here

Battery Bits
12-22-2016, 11:20 PM
Get a life you obsessed marco level posting retard. It's pathetic.

maks
12-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Stop posting here