PDA

View Full Version : my monitor has a vista sticker on it lmao

steveyos
12-24-2016, 12:58 PM
jesus Christ this monitor christ is over 10 years old and all the newegg reviews are like "bought it 5000 years ago still works great or just finally died last year and outlived all my other monitors"

it's so funny I bought the newer acer one thinking it's lcd instead of led so it's or the other way around either way the newer shit and 1080p instead of 1680x1050 now here I am using this one

steveyos
12-24-2016, 01:00 PM
my friend from second life who actually knows computers recommended this company to me, hanns-g, I bet you guys don't know about it or don't like it because they're fucking amazing also stupid ass fucking nigger devon made this monitor fall onto concrete god damn that was when I lived in north Kingstown kingstown yeah shit I love knowing more about stuff that is your jobs lol it sickens me you people are allowed to have computer jobs it's why comptuers are still so fucking shit but it's also hilarious not only do I know more and my SECOND LIFE FRIENDS know more but

steveyos
12-24-2016, 01:00 PM
I just made a pancake lmao

steveyos
12-24-2016, 01:02 PM
4/5 eggs 933 votes reviews started in 2008

steveyos
12-24-2016, 01:05 PM
so yeah lterally actually at least 9 years old same cords and the cord thing on the base sucks honestly so when I move th emonitor from sitting to standing modes it always tugs the cords going into the monitor oh actually you gotta play with one of the selection buttons on the menu but I keep it factory defaults and never has that not worked for any kind of visuals

steveyos
12-24-2016, 01:06 PM
also vista was fine for me too I really do love being me lol