PDA

View Full Version : attn dirty hairy alien bitch

steveyos
12-25-2016, 10:56 AM
if you at the very least become sane enough to not get mad about words holla @ me but I'm not sure if you started that shit because you actually by a brainwash reason became offended by words you were never offended by before or if you're just a straight up completely new person and then you're like let's have a real conversation and shit and I'm like ok I bring up this kinda shit trying to actually figure out what happened to you and you just get mad too so you're insane on a level I can't deal with but I miss you and if you ever get better definitely holla @ me just know that deso knows you like me more than him and since you're a crazy goat lady and he just got done dating a crazy goat male he wants you very badly it's shown clearly what kinda person he is to me and the fact ruby chose him over fanfare who was so great like I really am probably done with all of these people here I would rather talk to you and just you and lonnie on the internet and that's it for a little bit here then I'm ready to get my life started and I want who you used to be there with me sooooooooo much I am so fucking sick of everyone else can you try to remember you used to laugh at what you were getting mad about do you even remember those days you have to or else how would you even had remembered who I even was ya know

steveyos
12-25-2016, 11:06 AM
also I'm not into you any more but it's a good thing we could remain internet friends and that'd be good enough I'm still quitting the internet asap and if I get irl friends it'll be good bye forever unless you wanna irl but until that shit it can be all good if you let it be and you just gotta understand I hate the internet so I don't wanna use it no matter how much I like another person but even if there was a gap I quit the internet but you can't irl at that moment and time goes by you can still show up whenever because as long as you're sane enough where you're not gonna try to fuck with my existence in any way shape or form and just as importantly as long as you can be entertained by who I am like you used to be because I'm not changing for anyone ever I've been the same my whole life I am by far the luckiest person of all time remember how great you know I am watch the following video shave yoru fucking body and let's get married:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs

so that guy builds a stone henge and moves a fully built barn with sticks and stones that's way easier than ufo's that's some technology a ufo, maybe they exist, idk, but I can see both sticks and stones outside my window right now I know they exist, I know white dudes exist, I know physics exists thanks to video games, so like yeah I'm able to see a human do what you thought a human couldn't do and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that it's possible, this is why I don't just blindly believe in any one thing this is why I believe nothing, this is why there isn't anybody controlling me I'm not a slave in a cult, I'm not running a cult, blah blah blah, you wanna tell me how ufo technology existing along with them buidng pyramids upside down for whatever reason how all of that is easier than literal sticks and stones bro come on back to fjs

steveyos
12-25-2016, 11:09 AM
I know I can't be the only person on earth with a healthy brain so don't feel obligated I am 100% positive I can do better than you even if you went back to what you were completely and if you read this and don't wanna be friends it just proves you've changed and are a dumb fucking faggot

steveyos
12-25-2016, 08:00 PM
nd meanwhile in reality I've had my titan since 2013 and have run every game maxed and will continue to do so for years to come and people like you will still be making posts like that becuase you can't afford one he he he also it's great at things like boinc too you're right not just gaming but I'm ranked in the top 300 in the united states for boinc and in the top 10,000 in the world in only a year please also my youtube's full of nothing but me playing games all maxed settings I wonder if enough of you people make that same post you just made though if maybe one day reality will change and the titan will stop being the best graphics card for everything hands down simple period end of story maybe if you try really hard idk I'll let you know though as soon as it happens

steveyos
12-25-2016, 08:04 PM
King of 2k* steveyos has Arma 3 Just now
ayers I am sorry to inform you of this but arma can be modded so there are in fact social meet your next girlfriend in a bunker games for it, there's a lot actually, so yeah hey cool haha idk maybe you should get a console

*King of 2k* steveyos has Arma 3 Just now
here's one of a few websites with programs dedicated to proving your post silly www.a3launcher.com it turns arma 3 into a whole bunch of meet your next girlfriend in a bunker games sorry

steveyos
12-25-2016, 08:08 PM
lexie your new videos suck, they're the same as woolgathering which sucked, it's some dumb shit that makes no sense with click and dragged effects added in at seemingly random times, you have no talent at all, you're ugly, and it really sucks that you read this shit and not laugh nowadays

steveyos
12-25-2016, 08:47 PM
*King of 2k* steveyos has Arma 3 17 minutes ago
I never understand how people like you think anyone would bother providing anything at all for them you are clearly here for entertainment purposes and that's it I laugh at you and now I go play games in max settings

Analyst has Arma 3 5 minutes ago
But please, do keep lieing to yourself. And keeping that self-rightous egocentricist attitude.

ok I will bye

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:06 PM
as soon as I can play as a hot chick in a bikini then sure, until then they're gonna have to deal with this since I'm still giving them money because I understand they are not the best at developing and only haven't added it yet because of that fact

you on the other hand, don't have to deal with it, smash brothers doesn't even have steam there's litearlly no reason at all for you to be here how'd you get steam on a wii anyway

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkvNC56BX1w

steveyos
12-27-2016, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs