PDA

View Full Version : anyone else feel bad for dirty harry and wanna feel bad for marco but like lisa he just makes you so damn mad

steveyos
12-25-2016, 11:17 AM
lmao just curious like they're both so bad they gotta stay in the herp that's without a fucking doubt however I feel dirty harry is a friendly autist irl and like he's really hurt by what is being done to him here but he soldiers on, literally, only because of autism, like he's like I'll show them and just keep doing what I do my daily autistic routine, ugh man

then marco idk what his problem is he might not have I mean he has some sort of mental disability of course I can't even think about it right now I gotta get ready to go see my nieces for christmas I just fucking draw a blank when it comes to marco I think because 99.999999% of everything he's said made no sense and all I remember him saying is "cali gonna burn." because it's fucking hilarious he's just as good at english as elz which is why I keep thinking he's from australia anyway at least it makes sense he means california is going to catch on fire he just says it in a retard way oooohhhhhhh he might be retarded, there's a difference between autistic and retarded the way marco can't form thoughts he might actually be a full retard unless you guys are positive he's not but he's a lizard and they care about dox why would he post using that name if that was his real info ya know, unless you're right about that info and wrong about the drums and he doesn't care about it being his real info because he is a full on actual retard lol

steveyos
12-25-2016, 11:17 AM
I love trying to figure out how all of your lizard brains work I'm like a scientist!!

Wendy <3
12-28-2016, 11:44 PM
Show them the respect that they deserve from new on

steveyos
12-29-2016, 12:03 AM
oh ok