PDA

View Full Version : I ALMOST GOT MAD THEN I STARTED LAUGHING BECAUSE HOLY SHIT REDDIT THIS IS POSTING ON REDDIT FUCKING LOOK

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:08 PM
Thank you for your submission! Unfortunately, your submission has been removed for the following reason:
Tech Support and Question posts must be posted in the weekly megathread. Remember, for Tech Support questions, please use the provided template so we can assist you better with your issue. Thank you
Please read the the subreddit rules before continuing to post. If you have any questions, please feel free to message the mods.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:10 PM
oh my god reddit is the worst fucking organized piece of shit site and their threads are not set up good at all enough to warrant having a giant one the more post per thread the worse it gets oh shit oh fucking fuck my asshole the site is custom made to have at most one reply per post and even then you click shit and fucking end up at differnet websites instead of the thread like holy holy holy holy holy holy holy I figured I'd try it because you don't gotta confirm a email and nerds post on it that would know shit I love the fact you people post there fucking shit I love you all so much for being able to deal with that I'm so gald I am better than all of you and all of them and also I'll have my own company one day and can answer the question myself by just making something better haha

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:20 PM
You suffer from flight of ideas, you might be severely bipolar and currently manic.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:31 PM
no I'm making money from microsoft for using edge lol

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Browse & earn
Special bonus! Earn up to 1,500 points, 25 points per hour, for actively browsing with Microsoft Edge this month. Counter updates daily.
Learn more1365 of 1500 points

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:32 PM
no I'm making money from microsoft for using edge lol

Lol that's good. But I still stand by my unprofessional diagnosis.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:33 PM
I hate the internet so much that I can't do anything else on the internet I hate everything what else is there to do besides read the spirit science stupid blog all I can't even take money to deal with that shit but trolling nerds on a forum I can handle getting paid to do

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:33 PM
well that's ok as long as the people investing money in me don't know about my mental problems it's all good

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:35 PM
currently I am mentally focused on the microsoft rewards edge extension icon, it has a green check mark, I am manically focused on this check mark because if it turns into a yellow x, I stop making money, flight of ideas, I had to scroll up and see that let me scroll up again, ah yes my polar gets very bi when the icon turns into a yellow x, so I have a flight of ideas I unleash as posts for my manic about money

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:45 PM
well that's ok as long as the people investing money in me don't know about my mental problems it's all good

Ask the doctor. If you do have it it can be managed and make your life even better.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:46 PM
I have mental problems and they feel a lot better with some medication.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:47 PM
We can be mental patient friends!

steveyos
12-26-2016, 04:59 PM
idk what I'd have cause I'm never mad or depressed or any bad feelings sometimes I'm horny sometimes I'm not horny that's the extent of anything reaching opposite poles in my mind lol

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 04:59 PM
But you have to go to the doctor for me and find out from someone qualified what your loose wires are all about. I think it's bipolar because you display flight of ideas which is something that can happen with mania

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:01 PM
I've done what you're asking for the past 29 years what more can you want from me I would have to go to someone who isn't qualified in order to get the diagnosis you want me to get because everyone who's qualified says I'm fine

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:02 PM
I've even discussed how mental issues can cause phantom pain in your body and all that crap I've purposefully gone out of my way to make sure I'm not crazy lol again I've got millionaires irl ready to invest in me as soon as my body is ready idk what to tell ya

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:03 PM
and they've scanned my body all my health problems are real, the doctors said so maybe they're lying, idk, maybe they're not doctors maybe they're spiders oh god what's going ont eh spiders aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:03 PM
I've done what you're asking for the past 29 years what more can you want from me I would have to go to someone who isn't qualified in order to get the diagnosis you want me to get because everyone who's qualified says I'm fine

Yeah but they are just people with degrees who are trying to process you as quickly as possible. You need a good one. One that knows their shit and can spend more time with you to get a better idea.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:04 PM
OH THE SPIDRS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vjuQCBKEY

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:05 PM
lisa Obama assigns these people the governemtn is giving me money, why would they put people who aren't qualified in that positon and why would these doctors risk losing their jobs giving me moenyt aht I don't really need LISA wWHYYYYYYY THE SPIDRES

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:05 PM
And you know as well as me most people aren't very smart. You do not have a problem intellectually. You're pretty smart. It's just hard to use when it's clouded by other mental problems.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:07 PM
lisa Obama assigns these people the governemtn is giving me money, why would they put people who aren't qualified in that positon and why would these doctors risk losing their jobs giving me moenyt aht I don't really need LISA wWHYYYYYYY THE SPIDRES

Well the ones that work for the government don't get paid very much and are overworked. I bet you just have a meeting now and then to review, a short meeting and always with someone different and they'd be counselors and not actually qualified enough to give you a proper diagnosis and actually help you.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:10 PM
I got a psychologist AND a psychiatrist. They don't charge me because I'm poor and have worked with me ongoing. I don't think you have as good a health system and even then it takes ages to find actually good doctors that will help for free.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:12 PM
I could find something for you but knowing you you wouldn't do it anyway unless you did it yourself.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:16 PM
I smoke weed in front of cops and walk around a bank parking lot smoking weed at 3 in the morning I sit on the bank's steps and smoke weed cop or not you don't approach someone who looks like me in the dark and not be scared as fuck yet as soon as we start chatting it's literally less than 30 second's they're gone because they can instantly tell I'm fine I get away with so much shit I get to just walk right through Armageddon even in second life in the lost angels roleplaying sim, lisa, in the FUCKING LOST ANGELS ROLEPLAYING SIM, IN SECON DLIFE, LISA, I WAS THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO GO FREELY BETWEEN BOTH HEAVNE AND HELL, AND WHEN THEY'D ALL FIGHT AND RAPE EACH OTHER THEY'D LEAVE ME OUT OF IT BECAUSE ANY TIME SOMEONE FUCKED WITH ME I GOT THE ENTIRE SECOND LIFE POPULATION AFTER THEM PEOPLE WOULD COME FOR ME FOR BRAIN RELATED STUFF I WOUDL COORDINATE ALL SORTS OF INTENSE ACTIVITES IN THE SECOND LIFE LOST ANGELS ROELAPLYING SIM LISA. OK.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:18 PM
lisa I appreciate it but if you handed me $1000 instead I could prove to you I'm fine but I can't prove to you I'm fine with no money lisa because I can'tjust go out and buy materials, now I have people who are willing to buy me those materials irl but I'm not bothering them until I'm physically ready, I would have ot be mentally insane to bother them just to prove a point to you beucase I'mnot ready physically yet and I would fuck everything up just to try to prove something to someone on the internet ya know like yeah ya know lol

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:21 PM
If someone gave me $1,000 I could also prove I had $1,000. That has nothing to do with it. I'm the second poorest person on this forum, you're asking the wrong person for money.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:27 PM
And you don't have to prove anything to me.

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:56 PM
do you understand that if I had money I could make something with it worth more money than I was given without any issues in the brain department that's just what I'm trying ot say

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm not saying you're intellectually disabled, I'm saying you're mentally disabled, there is a difference.

If you think you're not then why the fuck do you suffer from flight of ideas? which you objectively do and that is not really open for debate. Reading any one of your posts is enough evidence of that.

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:59 PM
I want my weed

steveyos
12-26-2016, 06:06 PM
next time you're high check out https://microsoft.com/rewards/ maybe if you're high you'll be able to understand that I've spent the past hour trying to tell you there's nothing wrong with me mentally and there would be something wrong with me mentally for doing such a thing if I didn't make money doing so

steveyos
12-26-2016, 06:06 PM
you didn't make money during all of this because you're not on windows 10 using edge

steveyos
12-26-2016, 06:07 PM
and you're not in a fucking intense amount of pain trying to smoke and yoga for literally 10+ hours hten play games for maybe two hours if you're luck yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

steveyos
12-26-2016, 06:08 PM
if anyone should have mental problems it's me I deserve them more than anyone having to deal with everyone else's bull shit all these years if anyone should get a free snap and murder everyone card it's me

steveyos
12-26-2016, 06:09 PM
but nope here I am trolling the internet and getting gpaid to do so smoking weed I didn't pay for talking to a hot chic kgettin gpaid to talk to a hot chick by bill fucking gates lmao ok I actually have done enough sit ups downad downs though ugh I fucking hate all video game sI'm gfonna play metal gear solid cause I'm a hot chick in a bikini whose covered in blood and dirt and flies lol

juji
12-26-2016, 11:43 PM
Trolling the internet and get paid? Wtf?

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 11:54 PM
lol

steveyos
12-27-2016, 12:28 AM
elz is a computer professional which is why I've already mentioned and linked to exactly what I'm talking about 82358092358 times including at timnet and he still has no fucking clue I love him

Wendy <3
12-28-2016, 11:42 PM
I got a psychologist AND a psychiatrist. They don't charge me because I'm poor and have worked with me ongoing. I don't think you have as good a health system and even then it takes ages to find actually good doctors that will help for free.

You seem pretty normal to me wtf