12-26-2016, 05:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TinkGtR2beM

at like 1:15 you don't even know if you have bullets

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:44 PM
I have to game hurry

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:48 PM
I might be getting a broken down same van as I got now for parts for free if the lady downstairs is in fact evicted I'm gonna stay here for now I told my grandma the next time the mention of my mom comes up I'm slitting everyone's throats I should be able to see my nieces without worry of that shit any more and now rhode island is getting super Nazi shit 4 o clock theywant you to go home 4 in the afternoon parks are closed lol there's nowhere to live in my van around here so this apartment's fine for now it's close to the best place in ri for exercise anyway and the person in the office says I qualify for shit that will save me money I guess ikd how much but I should be able to game I need to game I have to game I gotta play dayz

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:49 PM
and we might have a veteran with 3000+ hours willing to take us in I literaly showed him this video to let him know just how fucking offensive we are beucase he seems like too nice for us

Battery Bits
12-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Do I have dayz? I don't know if I have dayz

steveyos
12-26-2016, 05:54 PM
I actually mean arma 3 I say dayz as a joke, dayz started off as a mod for arma 2 then became its own game and it was terrible in both respects, arma 3 is great and has great zombie mods but we still call probably every game we play dayz lol

yoru pc can't run arma 3 just do what I'm doing and pay only $25 a month for a new pc