PDA

View Full Version : MNKYLZARD

steveyos
12-30-2016, 07:51 AM
that's right that's who I was trying to think of that needs to get in contact with me oh also starguard, but I just thought of greg because I was saying to lonnie we gotta play gary's mod and I remembered greg fucking up the g-man's hand and making fantastic shadow puppets like 10 years ago it's amazing how shitty games still are when source lets you move each finger like fucking shit I have a fucking titan I'm sick of this shit I need starguard, mnkylzard, everyone report to the xbox 360 bunker we need to code our own new viva piņata

steveyos
12-30-2016, 07:53 AM
Nov 3, 2012 - Purchased on Steam - view receipt
Nov 3, 2012 - Purchased on Steam - view receipt | Sent to vesolation
Nov 3, 2012 - Purchased on Steam - view receipt | Sent to rubycalaber

I've never done anything for anyone btw

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 07:55 AM
Oh you bought a steam game 5 years ago for a guy who has given you $10,000... so that's square

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 07:56 AM
I don't think ruby expects you to pay him back though

steveyos
12-30-2016, 08:01 AM
idk how him or sid expect me to pay them back if they're not gonan go to therapy and fix whatever the fuck is wrong with their brains

steveyos
btw that was the entire list of everything I"ve ever bought anyone

steveyos
I haven't in secret spent more on others than ruby spent on me lol

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 08:04 AM
No. I think anyone who has ever given you money needs to write it off. You should be pretty grateful to ruby though, he's done a lot for you.

Imagine if someone died and I was just sitting there nagging ruby for rep for a week straight.

steveyos
12-30-2016, 08:12 AM
this is bizarro world I wanna pay people back but apparently I'm not paying them back it's so weird lol that's why I can't stop posting here

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 08:26 AM
No they chose to give it to you, call it charity, call it stevey upkeep,or whatever you like, the only fucktard I ever saw chase you for money was sid and I didn't think he had any right to carry on like he did. No right at all.

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 08:28 AM
He somehow managed to turn a good deed into being some kind of pathetic pile of shit. But a spade is a spade so he just couldn't help himself.

steveyos
12-30-2016, 08:47 AM
I actually really do appreciate you taking this stance on the matter I don't owe sid because the money never was a loan he donated via gofundme he didn't send it via paypal it was a donation not a loan I simply wanted to pay him back out of the kindness of my heart, ruby it was a loan with no payback date and no interest I'm seriously not joking at all when I say the following I'm about ready to write his parents a real hadn written letter letting them know I went to try to get my health better to be able to start making the money back and I came back and ruby's mad at me and I have no idea why, and how I've gone away many times because I am in a lot of pain when on the computer and shit, but idk if I should do a hadn written letter or try to find their emails or fucking what but I'm literally going to get ahold of his parents

I've paid back everything ever from everyone but I've never had to deal with people like sid and ruby who are legit batshit insane like idk what to do I don't feel bad from anything that they've done I feel bad because I like doing the right thing regardless of if the other person is shit or not lol

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 08:51 AM
Well shit. Start giving him $10 a payday, it's better than nothing and at least you would be making a token effort which is all you can really do anyway. Frankly he's an idiot if he actually ever really considered it a loan but I have never heard or seen ruby complain even once about it. He bought me a game once but I never asked him for it and it was just a gift so I could play with them.... which is very sweet of him.

steveyos
12-30-2016, 08:58 AM
I can't get ahold of ruby and when we were talking I fucking already did try to start paying him back but he literally didn't feel like going to paypal to take out the money so it went back into my account lol I'm really too amused though by this community not knowin gwhat really goes on and making up their own shit to actually tell too much of the truth but I've already tried to start paying the god damn moron back lol

steveyos
12-30-2016, 08:59 AM
what's amamzing to me is I own a computer and a van and nothing else yet apparently I spend all my money on myself I'd love to know what in the blue fuck I'm buying cause I don't ever get to use it wtf am I buying myself shit I never even see for

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 09:03 AM
It's not anyone else's business if ruby gave you money other than yous post about it and it's not anyone's business what you spend your money on. Who are you worried about? Ruby ignored me too, there may be something else going on stevey, the world doesn't actually revolve around you or I.

steveyos
12-30-2016, 09:06 AM
it's hard to complain about not having to lose 20 grand I guess I'll just be happy about it lol

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 09:09 AM
Yeah stock market crashes have little effect on me too lol

steveyos
12-30-2016, 09:29 AM
lol dp shares a giant toilet with a lot of people it sounds worth having to be stressed by random events that could take it all away at any moment

Battery Bits
12-30-2016, 09:41 AM
Oh I'm sure losing $50,000 on a market crash is a problem a lot of people would actually kill for.

Desolation
12-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Nov 3, 2012 - Purchased on Steam - view receipt | Sent to vesolation

what was this?

steveyos
12-30-2016, 10:42 AM
don't worry about it just forget all the good things I've done and keep painting me as a bad person to prove I am the 1% and you are the 99% and the thing separating the two groups is the 1% are smart and the 99% are fucking shit flinging lunatics lol