PDA

View Full Version : deso I just had a dream that fucking horrified me

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:17 PM
I absolutely do NOT want to talk to lexie I never dream about anyone I know or anything from the forums at all this dream was more like how shitty apartments are but the people were culty I don't have vivid dreams because I'd rather be awake playing real life I just remember I don't fucking want anything to do with cults lol if she ever messages you outta the blue asking about me tell her I died or something

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:18 PM
it's a really fucking good thing she doesn't lurk this forum lol and the best thing is I can say noooo guys don't use her skype name I posted a couple threads down to contact her now that I hate her but you'll think it's reverse psychology and you won't do it and I don't want you to but I really want you to please talk to her for me now more than ever I wanna talk to her serious

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:22 PM
also I'm finally gonna holla @ the arab girl in the gas station all the girls I talk to elsewhere all got men this girl doesn't seem to and she also seems to like me I think literally guys are afraid of her dad which I just so happen to not be afraid of anybody lol except the girl herself of course I'm scared to holla @ her and watch she'll already have a boyfriend

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:23 PM
I'm joining a female gamer clan so I'll find something that isn't in a cult and isn't covered in hair that gives me actual nightmares lmao

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:25 PM
the thought of her actually trying to contact me hit me really fucking hard and I realized that I can't even fucking joke around about this shit I need that person out of my life again on the small chance she ever goes back to who she was and on the even smaller chance she messages you which she'd only do if contact between her and my shit got fucked up I don't think I have her blocked but windows 10 is so fucking fucked so that's why I'm thinking she might holla @ you randomly instead make sure you haven't blocked her either make SURE she's not who she is now otherwise I was hit by a bus ok thank you lol

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm used to this community when all any of you have ever done is make me laugh at how dumb you are but her problem is no joke idk please just you know I'm bad with explaining shit you don't have to worry I am 100% positive I want that shit to stay away I appreciate you being a true friend and hopefully that crazy bitch doesn't try to kill you

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:34 PM
it's like my mom is as shitty as a person can get, I don't want my wife to be as shitty as a person can get I want the opposite because I'm the opposite, lexie wasn't on my level even before this shit but she was a friend regardless I just felt bad for a minute especially because she's too young to realize she done goofed like that one man stone hendge video she'll never see that and will continue to think it's something that just can't be done oh it had to be aliens guys hurf durf fuck wow I have to be so careful with who I pick as my new friends lol

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Shut the fuck up you raving lunatic

steveyos
01-01-2017, 12:44 PM
I feel bad for you too you're fatter than I ever was do more work than I've ever done yet poorer than I could ever be and you're very dumb idk like I'll pass on a relationship with you at least it's like with pj I realized she never was any good it's the same with you I see why pj ditched you and if I'm gonna ditch pj why the fuck would I still bother with the worst of the three of us lol

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 04:09 PM
The mind of a lunatic on full display

steveyos
01-01-2017, 05:53 PM
you're doing great in life and don't let anyone especially me tell you otherwise

Desolation
01-01-2017, 07:10 PM
ill make some coffee and read this brb

Desolation
01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
also I'm finally gonna holla @ the arab girl in the gas station

i got sandfever bad lately 2

I'm used to this community when all any of you have ever done is make me laugh at how dumb you are but her problem is no joke idk please just you know I'm bad with explaining shit you don't have to worry I am 100% positive I want that shit to stay away I appreciate you being a true friend and hopefully that crazy bitch doesn't try to kill you

i'll b fine

I have to be so careful with who I pick as my new friends lol

i'm glad you're moving past all this but i am thankful u introduced us

steveyos
01-01-2017, 07:39 PM
can you ever stop trolling

steveyos
01-01-2017, 07:40 PM
I promise she wasn't always this loony you can't troll me with this horrible choice I've made because it wasn't the choice I made I liked a different person lol

steveyos
01-01-2017, 07:40 PM
also stop using girls that look like aliens for my avatar

Desolation
01-02-2017, 09:20 PM
i gave you karlie kloss and i want to fuck your alien avatar

steveyos
01-02-2017, 09:33 PM
if you're gonna use girls with weird faces just tell lexie to take pics for my avatar

steveyos
01-02-2017, 09:34 PM
this girl looks like the guy from danada's avatar but someone used a fisheye tool on just the middle of her face in photoshop

Desolation
01-02-2017, 09:37 PM
i have like 8 more karlie photos i wanted to use over the next month and this is how you talk to me

steveyos
01-02-2017, 09:46 PM
oh man fine do whateve ryou want

Desolation
01-02-2017, 09:47 PM
thxx

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 12:06 AM
At first i thought this thread was gonna be about you having to earn your own money then saw it was the same nonsensical rambling that you typically do

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:10 AM
how long did it take you to think that sick burn up

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:11 AM
lmfao by the way that was the first dream I ever had in my life where I felt like not like ti was trying to "give me a sign" but like oh shit this mighta been some sort of warning before a storm and low and behold the lexie shit just happened she's a horrible person my dream was fucking right and a dream has never literally seriously never affected me beofrfe when waking up wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww maybe aliens are real you guys

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:16 AM
At first i thought this thread was gonna be about you having to earn your own money then saw it was the same nonsensical rambling that you typically do
Wtf are YOU talking about loser. You don't fucking work and just sponge off your sick mother. Piss off loser.

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 10:18 PM
There's the random sick mother stuff again someone thought up

juji
01-04-2017, 01:18 AM
I did not read streffies' posts until I scrolled to Jazz' post

steveyos
01-04-2017, 09:40 AM
is it because at first you only had the on tape version?

Wendy <3
01-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Fuck you dave