PDA

View Full Version : It's over with Donny.

Pages : [1] 2

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 06:40 PM
I spent a coupon and he fucked off.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 06:43 PM
If that tears it, that tears it. I can't live like that for the next 2 years anyway while he does nothing at all towards coming here. We don't even cyber fuck anymore because he got sick of it. I'm not a fucking nun. I was honest and we had an agreement. If he fucks off over it then so be it. I actually feel resentful towards him.

Desolation
01-01-2017, 07:09 PM
idk how you talked to that faggot this long anyway he fucking sucks

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Fucking take me for granted.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
idk how you talked to that faggot this long anyway he fucking sucks

I loved him. I'm going to be lonely now. But enough is enough. I need to get fucked sometimes. It's one thing waiting for someone who still at least cybers with you and is actually working towards being with you. It's another thing to sit there being taken for granted with someone who got sicknof cybering with you and hasn't worked in nearly a year and expected to sit there like a nun indefinately while they pkay video games all day instead of doing anything towards anything. I can't do it any longer. I got fucked god damn it. It was a long time coming.

Desolation
01-01-2017, 07:17 PM
how is he going to be with you if he doesn't have a job? you need money and rootbeer levels of stupidity to go to AUS

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Well he's obviously not

maks
01-01-2017, 07:27 PM
when even a junkie with a bunch of missing teeth doesn't want you, maybe it's time to call it quits. I'll buy you an exit bag if you promise to use it.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:29 PM
I just got fucked.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Fuck guys. That's what I'm going to do with them.

Desolation
01-01-2017, 07:32 PM
tbh i'm sure he's been fucking fellow heroin addicts this whole time. he didn't "lose interest" he's just spilling his cum elsewhere.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:37 PM
I don't know when he was meant to do that, we had spent everyday together. But when I told him I spent a coupon (we had agreed on coupons) he said he was going to go spend one too then straight away and he fucked off and never came back. So there. He can go fuck his scabby junky bitches.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:39 PM
I know he did once early on in the piece because he was getting on with her while I was on cam. But I don't know after that other than he repeatedly lied to me anyway.

steveyos
01-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I wish I was a piece of shit so I could get girls

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 07:49 PM
*sigh*

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Fuck guys. That's what I'm going to do with them.

I made you this way haha

maks
01-01-2017, 08:16 PM
So are you going to kill yourself? If so you should do it on cam

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Maks

maks
01-01-2017, 08:41 PM
you need to come to terms with the fact that you've hit rock bottom and your life is never going to get any better. why continue suffering?

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 08:47 PM
This isn't rock bottom.

When was the last time you had a girlfriend? Wasn't it years ago and she fucked someone else then you went round and ate out her ass.

maks
01-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I've been telling you to kill yourself for like 2 years. Since then the rootbeer situation happened, you hooked up with a meth dealer who supposedly stalked you, your cat died, and you got rejected by a junkie with missing teeth. Can you think of anything in your life that's improved since then? How long will you let this go on before you accept that nothing is ever going to get better, and a lot of it is going to get worse?

Desolation
01-01-2017, 09:24 PM
i'm dating marks on and off on and off for 7 years and we're ON right now you BITCH

Desolation
01-01-2017, 09:26 PM
you got rejected by a junkie with missing teeth.
not trying to be mean Lisa (the last post was a joke(hopefully obv)) but this^ is about as bad as it gets.

steveyos
01-01-2017, 09:28 PM
deso stop being mean

Desolation
01-01-2017, 09:44 PM
FUCK YOURSELF jk haha lol !

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 09:51 PM
I've been telling you to kill yourself for like 2 years. Since then the rootbeer situation happened, you hooked up with a meth dealer who supposedly stalked you, your cat died, and you got rejected by a junkie with missing teeth. Can you think of anything in your life that's improved since then? How long will you let this go on before you accept that nothing is ever going to get better, and a lot of it is going to get worse?

I never hooked up with a meth dealer

Desolation
why not loosen up a bit ya kno?

Battery Bits
And Donny didn't reject me. I made a choice to fuck someone because I'm not going on the way it was.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 09:52 PM
And I did it.

Unlike you losers I can actually get fucked whenever I want.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 09:54 PM
why not loosen up a bit ya kno?

I'm laying in bed, just fucked myself. Got fucked last night. Ummmm.... how much looser should I be?

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Do you have any idea how many times I've knocked back sex because of Donny the past two years? I can't even count because I get asked weekly. I was good long enough, enough is enough. I want to have sex before I'm fucking well 50. I did the right thing and was honest about it.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Maybe I should have just fucked around behind people's back, I mean that was his gig when I first met him.

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 10:04 PM
But no, fuck people. They can be scum bags, I'm going to be honest and they can either deal with it or waste someone else's time.

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 10:14 PM
This is really sad news which will result in her coming here to post and crying like a little bitch even more than usual

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Stevey will be more than happy to live in your make believe world where you 2 are dating

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Or you could continue fattening yourself up in hopes that rooty will find you attractive and take you back (since he likes plump women)

steveyos
01-01-2017, 11:03 PM
I bet I could get dick right now without much effort

Battery Bits
01-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Could you?

Wendy <3
01-01-2017, 11:40 PM
You never leave your house because you're watching some fag's webcam 20 hours per day, yet you get asked for sex weekly.

Just when i thought stevey managed to look crazier than you, you created this thread and post more of your delusional ramblings you stupid fuckin whore

steveyos
01-01-2017, 11:48 PM
look at videos of guys dressed up as girls getting fucked either by oether traps or by girls with strap ons look at how fucking ugly they are I am nowhere near as bad as them especially if I knew there was dick coming up like at the end of the week from a hot trap I'd finish getting my health fixed istantly god damn I gotta get fucked

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 12:13 AM
You never leave your house because you're watching some fag's webcam 20 hours per day, yet you get asked for sex weekly.

Just when i thought stevey managed to look crazier than you, you created this thread and post more of your delusional ramblings you stupid fuckin whoreyeah I do you retarded reject. I've posted the text messages before.

It must be hard for a fucking loser like you who no-one has ever wanted to fuck but for some of us we get it all the fucking time, and I get asked all the fucking time.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 04:51 AM
it's never been hard for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, Lisa your happiness revolves around sex is pretty pathetic. there are many ways to win the game of life and you're still all fucked up.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 04:53 AM
men are replaceable and women quickly wilt... this is our curse. too bad you fucked so many guys all the ones who won't hit women don't even want to look at you. your basically a slut at this forum too your only good for can cramming haha

maks
01-02-2017, 06:00 AM
This is really sad news which will result in her coming here to post and crying like a little bitch even more than usual

why do you think I want her to kill herself, it's not like I care if she suffers

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 06:14 AM
it's never been hard for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, Lisa your happiness revolves around sex is pretty pathetic. there are many ways to win the game of life and you're still all fucked up.

I would never touch you with a ten foot pole. Retard. You don't know me at all.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 07:28 AM
anyone hear of that age when your brain turns to mush from the meds you've been taking for years and skull is cracked open from banging it on "the wall" women hit when they stop having meaningful relationships and start cyberfucking juggalos from the other side of the world

Poopalew
01-02-2017, 08:39 AM
anyone hear of that age when your brain turns to mush from the meds you've been taking for years and skull is cracked open from banging it on "the wall" women hit when they stop having meaningful relationships and start cyberfucking juggalos from the other side of the world

So Jehovahs righteous anger did not blind him to the good in Jehoshaphat.

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 12:32 PM
yeah I do you retarded reject. I've posted the text messages before.

It must be hard for a fucking loser like you who no-one has ever wanted to fuck but for some of us we get it all the fucking time, and I get asked all the fucking time.

You can't even keep some toothless heroin junkie interested in you :rofl:

steveyos
01-02-2017, 01:00 PM
haha

this made me lol not the rest of the post it was very mean but the haha caught me

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 03:10 PM

He's not a junky and he's missing one eye tooth which looks kind of cool. In any event I just spoke to him and he's coming back.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 03:17 PM
I think they're talking about peter aren't they

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 03:18 PM
I never dated peter thanks

maks
01-02-2017, 03:47 PM

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Welp we're still best friends again. We had it out.

Desolation
01-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Or you could continue fattening yourself up in hopes that rooty will find you attractive and take you back (since he likes plump women)

Desolation
01-02-2017, 08:52 PM

you work fast

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 09:18 PM

Maybe if you weren't such a mental case you wouldn't be having so many issues with your make believe boyfriend

steveyos
01-02-2017, 09:24 PM
I don't know shit about who you dated I just thought peter was the shitty meth one you got rid of

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:23 PM
you work fast

I do. Fast and hard.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:32 PM
I don't know shit about who you dated I just thought peter was the shitty meth one you got rid of

I never dated peter. I went to his house when I was in shock and in a dissociative state, and he's a predator and kind of napped me, then as soon as my wherewithal started to return and I saw what he was doing I left and wanted nothing to do with him. They weren't even going to let me leave, they took my wallet and the police gave it back to me after they arrested who took it. Then after that peter just stalked me, like full on harassed and stalked me for years. I went to the police not long ago because he was still stalking me here and the police said they would talk to him and see if they could get him to stop. He is a repeat sex offender FFS. I DON't want anything to do with a piece of shit like that. He should have been banned straight away when I asked because that is fucking BULLSHIT

steveyos
01-02-2017, 10:44 PM
peter said different can you like line up the plot holes I thought peter was innocent and shit

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:47 PM
peter said different can you like line up the plot holes I thought peter was innocent and shit
Literally every single meth muddled thing peter EVER said was not fucking true and if you don't realise that then you'r an idiot. Ruby managed to realise that as there were holes in all his bullshit stories. The man is literally criminally insane.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:48 PM
And I'll keep going to the police if he keeps trying to contact me.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 10:56 PM
idk if the crime was you doing something ot him or the other way around or he did something that didnt' involve you deso was telling me some shit via skype but I was busy jerking off to my new second life avatar idk

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:57 PM
idk if the crime was you doing something ot him or the other way around or he did something that didnt' involve you deso was telling me some shit via skype but I was busy jerking off to my new second life avatar idk

He's been in and out of jail his whole life for sex crimes and drugs. He's an actual piece of shit. I have nothing to do with it or him otheer than he stalked me for years and I most certainly will go to the police about him. I have a right not be stalked by a repeat sex offender.

Desolation
01-02-2017, 10:59 PM
lets see that second life avatar slut

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:00 PM
yeah but why did you make peter come here again I didn't read a single word of the shit I'm just going by what deso and ruby and tek would say while we played dayz they said peter wasn't a horrible person but like he was no spring chicken or som eshit tek said I couldn't understand his accent

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:01 PM
honestly I didn't make it yet I am gonna jerk off twice tomorrow instead I don't feel like installing the shit to make it so links in browser open secon dlife sometimes you gotta install this little program ot fix it it's real easy but I'm afraid to log back in I took lexie off block to say that last thing and I forgo tto block her again I might log in to a really long rant athta I'll end up raeding in hopes of her being like ok I thought about it and I'm sane again but it won't be that it'll just be shit that makes me go off and live by myself awayform all human sbeucase I can't deal with what happens in their dumb brains

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
yeah but why did you make peter come here again I didn't read a single word of the shit I'm just going by what deso and ruby and tek would say while we played dayz they said peter wasn't a horrible person but like he was no spring chicken or som eshit tek said I couldn't understand his accent
I didn't bring him here. Cody did. I made the mistake when he was harassing me via phone non-stop of posting his phone number. I hoped some fucktards would call him and it would make him go away. Cody called him and brought him here.

Anyone who doesn't realise he is an actual piece of shit is either retarded or a total piece of shit themselves. He is a REPEAT sex offender and pedophile, he's been convicted of that shit. Like duh. Teknorat for one is a fucking retard and piece of shit himself. Ruby was smart enough to realise what peter said was not fucking true and I don't know wtf Deso's damage is.

Desolation
01-02-2017, 11:05 PM
i dont even know who peter is dont pull me into this

Desolation
sounds like a bad dude though i woudlnt hire him

steveyos
ALL UNFUNNY ROADS LEAD TO CODY

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:06 PM
lisa make deso tell you the shit he told me on skype cause I wanna know what's true and what isn't

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:10 PM
It's easy stevey. I'm honest to a fault. I'm so honest I get myself in trouble with it. It generally does not even occur to me to lie, it's not my instinct. Sure I CAN lie but generally I just blurt out the fucking truth without too much consideration of the consequences.

Peter on the other hand, every fucking thing, every single fucking thing he ever said was not true.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:11 PM
frdp fj gdfgdfgdfg safs qwerty qwerty qwerty deso said you stabbed him one time

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:14 PM
frdp fj gdfgdfgdfg safs qwerty qwerty qwerty deso said you stabbed him one time

Lol no. But I will if he ever comes near me.

I stabbed a big fat guy with a pen at school once because he kept wedging me. Like really bad too, one time there was blood in my undies. I finally snapped, he turned and said something to me and in the middle of class I just jumped the tables and stabbed him about 5 times with a pen. He was really fat you know so yeah it didn't do too much damage, just stuck into his fat. He the proceeded to kick the shit out of me.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I never got in trouble for it either.

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Cody was better than you will ever be no matter how hard you try to convince anyone otherwise

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:58 PM
you would like cody fucktard

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:01 AM

lol

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 12:10 AM

He's never been two faced with me or talked shit about me in private like you have, so i don't have any problem with him

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 12:13 AM
lol

I'll never forget how you were following cody around the forum sucking his dick during the week he pretended not to hate you

"lol"

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:17 AM
I'll never forget how you were following cody around the forum sucking his dick during the week he pretended not to hate you

"lol"um yeeeeeeah I don't fucking think so retard.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:18 AM
He's never been two faced with me or talked shit about me in private like you have, so i don't have any problem with him

He's a better person than you but you're too dumb and pathetic to realise how fucking low that bar is set then.

juji
01-03-2017, 02:24 AM
I loved him. I'm going to be lonely now. But enough is enough. I need to get fucked sometimes. It's one thing waiting for someone who still at least cybers with you and is actually working towards being with you. It's another thing to sit there being taken for granted with someone who got sicknof cybering with you and hasn't worked in nearly a year and expected to sit there like a nun indefinately while they pkay video games all day instead of doing anything towards anything. I can't do it any longer. I got fucked god damn it. It was a long time coming.

You loved a fucking boring faggot, wtf is wrong with you?

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 02:32 AM
You loved a fucking boring faggot, wtf is wrong with you?

I have a big heart

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Probably because of my heart murmur, it has to work extra hard to pump my blood through my icy cold veins.

juji
01-03-2017, 04:07 AM
I have a big heart

Your hate towards Josh, Marco, Maks, dp, Ruby, rootbeer, everyone but Donny?

seriously wtf is wrong with you? the real solution is you have to kill yourself for god's sake. Die like an ant and nobody fucking cares.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Your hate towards Josh, Marco, Maks, dp, Ruby, rootbeer, everyone but Donny?

seriously wtf is wrong with you? the real solution is you have to kill yourself for god's sake. Die like an ant and nobody fucking cares.
I hate josh and marco because they are really shit people. I love/hate maks. He's my nemesis. I love dp and I love ruby. Rootbeer made a total fucking ass and pile of shit out of himself with me. I don't care so much for you either.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:12 AM
Gather round basement dwelling virgins. This is what relationships and life looks like. Try it some time THEN get back to me.

juji
01-03-2017, 04:13 AM
Im not sure you're really changing but Im not going to believe you, you have to be same like some years ago.

juji
01-03-2017, 04:14 AM
Like Steffies Yelle who never changes himself, he likes to talk shit about himself and his computer what he spent $ 1000 gpu card

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:15 AM
Im not sure you're really changing but Im not going to believe you, you have to be same like some years ago.
I don't need anything from you. You have nothing to offer me. You could be my friend but you have to go fuck yourself and stop being a fuckwit at me. Otherwise back off bitch.

Battery Bits
Like Steffies Yelle who never changes himself, he likes to talk shit about himself and his computer what he spent $ 1000 gpu card

I love stevey. So suck that.

juji
I don't need anything from you. You have nothing to offer me. You could be my friend but you have to go fuck yourself and stop being a fuckwit at me. Otherwise back off bitch.

I am right, you never change.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:18 AM
I am right, you never change.

Why would my opinion of you change when that is how you act at me? Tough titties. You make your bed with me don't whinge when you have to lay in it.

Translation is going to lose that on you and you will probably think I'm coming onto you or something. At least you wouldn't have to listen to me scream at you.... huh.... that could work. :p

juji
01-03-2017, 04:19 AM
Send me some pics of your ass, I can jack off while I'm thinking of your ass

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:20 AM
LOL. You make me laugh. Flattered hun but not in the mood to take pics of my bum right now.

juji
01-03-2017, 04:25 AM
Too bad, I have to look else woman

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Lol, cool, you go look else woman. xoxo

Desolation
01-03-2017, 10:59 AM

klmfao

rubycalaber
01-03-2017, 01:02 PM
I spent a coupon and he fucked off.

wtf does spending a coupon mean?

sex work expert cag told me it means you fucked someone else, however the terminology implies to me that its the kinda thing where he gave you permission to fuck someone else a limited number of times, is this the case?

Desolation
01-03-2017, 01:07 PM
lisa and donnys relationship is based off $2 off on 6 packs of milwaukee lite>?

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:23 PM
my computer can still run games maxed and elz has spent more than I ever will buying a shit load of shitty computers he has to replace every month he'll go through a million dollars worth of shitty cheaper cards before I have to upgrade lol I love being smart

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:23 PM
and he'll never run games maxed either that's the best part he has to run them in like medium and shit him and tim

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 06:49 PM
wtf does spending a coupon mean?

sex work expert cag told me it means you fucked someone else, however the terminology implies to me that its the kinda thing where he gave you permission to fuck someone else a limited number of times, is this the case?Yeah, we had talked about it and decided seeing as this had gone on 2 years and he still wasn't going to be here anytime soon that yes we could have sex with someone else, he called it coupons, that we each had coupons to spend by having sex with someone. So yep I went and spent a coupon. I told him I spent a coupon and he got nasty and fucked off for 2 days then was a fucking asshole to me. I eventually got a hold of him and yelled at him for being a piece of shit to me about it, he was sorry but he also went and spent the money he was saving to come here so that says it all, he's not coming here now. He could have come back and said he had applied at a job network or something but no, he was a fuckhead, he didn't even spend the money on something he really needed for himself like a car, nope, just went shopping for 2 days and blew it because I spent a coupon that we had both agreed on. His problem because I'm not going on with him like that, no fucking way. We are still good friends but I'm not comited to him anymore and I no longer need any coupons I will do what I fucking well want.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Ok I just found out he didn't spend all the money he saved, he just said that because he was mad. We're still not together though, just friends.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 07:40 PM
I'm gonna make him get himself a car for a start. He needs one.

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Man he sounds pretty fuckin cool it's no wonder you fell in love with him

steveyos
01-03-2017, 10:15 PM
cool people make scottish shutin nerd virgins buy them rides

Wendy <3
01-03-2017, 10:19 PM
I thought he fucked deso

steveyos
01-03-2017, 10:23 PM
he did, in my van

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 10:25 PM
I care about him. I didn't mean to hurt him but we did agree and he isn't going to be here anytime soon. I guess it was kind of natural he got mad, means he cares about me, but he's sorry the way he acted about it. I mean we had discussed it and agreed that we could before hand and I was honest with him. To be honest I really needed to feel like I could actually be fucked. So I did. Meanwhile the dog of a guy I fucked is begging for more but he inadvertantly insulted me so I've told him off and told him no. I have no feelings for him so it's easy to fuck and chuck him. Just a root. But he's annoyed me now, he always does piss me off. If he can't learn not to be a dickhead to me about it he doesn't get this on tap. I wouldn't want to be with him anyway, I don't really like him as a person but he's kind of hot, I just used him to do the trick but I can't put up with someone who pisses me off.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Oh now he's trying to make me laugh. What a prick. Lol, actually he made me laugh but I think he wants to see who is more stubborn and he's not gonna win that one. It'll learn him. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Oh the tangled webs we weave.

Wendy <3
01-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Neat!

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Oh the tangled webs we weave.

oh the lies we tell ourself

Battery Bits
01-04-2017, 12:27 AM
oh the lies we tell ourself

Speak for yourself retard. You won't find a more honest chick than me. That doesn't mean I'm nice though.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-04-2017, 12:33 AM
post more adages about your character with some real conviction

Battery Bits
01-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Delete this retarded obsessed stalker

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-04-2017, 12:35 AM
You won't find a more honest chick than me.

never find an older and more alone one either

Battery Bits
01-04-2017, 12:39 AM
never find an older and more alone one either

Oh please. I'm not alone and I'm not that old.

Just LEAVE. I sure as hell don't want you.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-04-2017, 12:45 AM
I have no feelings for him so it's easy to fuck and chuck him. Just a root. But he's annoyed me now, he always does piss me off. I wouldn't want to be with him anyway, I don't really like him as a person but he's kind of hot, I just used him to do the trick but I can't put up with someone who pisses me off.

fuck and Chuck have you ever considered not sticking it to the man and being a real woman instead of this cock horder

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-04-2017, 12:46 AM
no feeling- meds

Battery Bits
01-04-2017, 01:05 AM
No feelings for a loser like you

juji
01-04-2017, 01:16 AM
and he'll never run games maxed either that's the best part he has to run them in like medium and shit him and tim

How the fuck told you Im a graphics whore? You made a mistake

steveyos
01-04-2017, 09:39 AM
you're not a graphics whore you're an idiot there's a difference

juji
01-04-2017, 08:23 PM
you're not a graphics whore you're an idiot there's a difference

You say an idiot cannot run the game with max settings... you must have influences from Apple and hipsters

steveyos
01-04-2017, 08:41 PM
god damn you are dumb

juji
01-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Let's don't forget, whatever you say is same kind of bevahior like Lisa

Wendy <3
01-04-2017, 10:52 PM
I think that IS lisa

Desolation
01-04-2017, 11:30 PM
elz ur avatar rules

maks
01-05-2017, 06:02 AM
I have 2 xboxes and 2 degrees my life is better than yours

steveyos
01-05-2017, 10:05 AM
you know what's funny is I was thinking about making a thread about the fact cody makes 40 an hour but has a worse computer and vehicle than me lol, guaranteed his credit score's worse, you see, he's smarter than me

steveyos
01-05-2017, 10:07 AM
40 dollars an hour alone can only bag the last fatty at the bar not smart enough to buy a good computer all the money in the world wouldn't make me wanna trade any of myself to become any part of cody I'm much happier having no money but being smarter so everything I own is still better lol I bet my kayak's better too I'm sure he has one of those he never uses I think of cody as that kinda guy

steveyos
01-05-2017, 10:08 AM
I really wish it wasn't this fun trolling someone that I know is crazy irl from being the fantastic mental combo of "rich", alone, and too dumb to spend the money right so still miserable, so all he has in this world is talking about me on a forum it's very sad and very scary the older I get the more I realize I'm just so happy to be me and not any of you and I can't wait until you guys can get sane enough to leave me alone lol

Wendy <3
01-05-2017, 11:11 AM
More insane rambling itt

maks
01-05-2017, 03:31 PM
ugh I thought you left lisa

steveyos
01-05-2017, 04:20 PM
u mad

Desolation
01-05-2017, 04:31 PM
nope

Wendy <3
01-05-2017, 05:48 PM
I actually have 5 xbox consoles seriously for real

maks
01-05-2017, 06:08 PM
I have 3 xboxes and 3 ps3s I use them to play games with myself because even ruby is tired of my bullshit

juji
01-05-2017, 07:43 PM
you know what's funny is I was thinking about making a thread about the fact cody makes 40 an hour but has a worse computer and vehicle than me lol, guaranteed his credit score's worse, you see, he's smarter than me

Indeed, Cody is smarter than you since he knows how to live alone while he's asking some people for money irl than you just ask Ruby for money, nothing else, 2 pieces of shit.

steveyos
01-05-2017, 09:29 PM
insane deaf posse

Wendy <3
11-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Sticky this please

DonaldStoneJr.
11-10-2017, 11:17 AM
If that tears it, that tears it. I can't live like that for the next 2 years anyway while he does nothing at all towards coming here. We don't even cyber fuck anymore because he got sick of it. I'm not a fucking nun. I was honest and we had an agreement. If he fucks off over it then so be it. I actually feel resentful towards him.

Fucking take me for granted.

I don't know when he was meant to do that, we had spent everyday together. But when I told him I spent a coupon (we had agreed on coupons) he said he was going to go spend one too then straight away and he fucked off and never came back. So there. He can go fuck his scabby junky bitches.

I know he did once early on in the piece because he was getting on with her while I was on cam. But I don't know after that other than he repeatedly lied to me anyway.

Autistic Spectrum
11-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Lisa donny and you where super in love, send his grandma this thread so she cam read it

maks
04-23-2018, 08:30 AM
remember that time lisa and donny never broke up

Wendy <3
04-23-2018, 09:04 AM
This happened during one of the 100 times she was on meth and didn't remember, so it doesn't count

clay
04-23-2018, 10:45 AM
also im pretty sure that i somehow logged into lisas account and posted all of this

Bev.
04-23-2018, 12:50 PM
i saw this post so another lie you did dump him to fuck any body that came along i got this post and was told for me to read them so i would know how much you lied to me they keep telling me we have nothing in common you were just useing me cause i believed your lies

Bev.
04-23-2018, 01:01 PM
i read all your post and know i know it was true you did nreak off with donny cause your not a nun and liked to fuck any one i didnt believe then and believed in you but now i know the truth they are right you only like me cause i believed you were not lieing to me is that why you want to be my friend and i read all of these post they sent me

clay
04-23-2018, 01:22 PM
lisa is telling everyone that you're not really donny's grandmother and that you two are best friends. i hate to be a jerk about this, but it's probably better that donny ended up where he did instead of with lisa. he died peacefully in his sleep. if he had ended up flying down to australia, i think lisa would've slowly murdered him and a lot of pain would have been involved. he escaped this black widow

steveyos
04-23-2018, 02:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lYuRe6P.jpg

Bev.
04-23-2018, 03:43 PM
the post your reading is the real me not the asshole who has been useing my name i was told to check these post you wrote they sent me a message to read them well i did i saw them all i guess you only like me cause i believed in you like they told me we had nothing in commoni though you rearly cared about me but i guess i was wrong

maks
04-23-2018, 06:11 PM
bev lisa is, hands down, the worst person ever

Battery Bits
04-23-2018, 06:59 PM
Like I said this was something I had discussed with Donny and he had a coupon too. After this happened he was mad for a day then we got back together and didn't have coupons anymore. It upset both of us. Look at the date of this.

None of this changes that Donny and I were in love and wanted to get married. Like I said we agreed on coupons after 2 years of being together when he was no longer working and it didn't look like he was ever going to get here. It was someting we decided on TOGETHER. Yes he was mad and I was also upset but we made up and it didn't happen again. I never did anything behind his back, I was always honest with Donny.

Donny and I were together for years without ever meeting, I never said I was a nun. I was upset and angry that after we agreed on this he got mad at me but we made up.

I'm sick and tired of this, not one of you can change he fact that Donny and I were in love, he was my best friend, I had no secrets from him and I wanted to marry him and be with him. I still love him and no I'm not over it.

Whatever is any of your problems you are pathetic and none of you come close to being as good a person as Donny was.

maks
04-23-2018, 07:08 PM
remember that one time you made donny's death all about you

maks
04-23-2018, 07:08 PM
remember those several other times you made donny's death all about you

maks
04-23-2018, 07:10 PM
I need to get fucked sometimes. It's one thing waiting for someone who still at least cybers with you and is actually working towards being with you. It's another thing to sit there being taken for granted with someone who got sicknof cybering with you and hasn't worked in nearly a year and expected to sit there like a nun indefinately while they pkay video games all day instead of doing anything towards anything. I can't do it any longer. I got fucked god damn it. It was a long time coming.

clay
04-23-2018, 07:32 PM
what do you even mean by coupon, why are you so obsessed with coupons

maks
04-23-2018, 07:41 PM
stop & shop will automatically double any manufacturer coupon under a dollar

Wendy <3
04-23-2018, 08:08 PM
She has to beg some retarded guy to cyber her and pays money to meet others online to have sex with her

Cams Purple Lambo
04-23-2018, 08:36 PM
what do you even mean by coupon, why are you so obsessed with coupons

i think she's talkin about her australian food stamps

Wendy <3
04-23-2018, 10:01 PM

Leave him alone he had a bad heart it was golden and you're a loser

Bev.
04-23-2018, 11:42 PM
i know this now i guess i didnt see it till you all showed me the truth

Desolation
04-23-2018, 11:45 PM
It’s pretty disturbing behavior but hey a girl can only be teased with junkie juggalo cock for so long until the thirst sets in

Bev.
04-23-2018, 11:45 PM
i see that nowguess i was stupid not to see it you opened my eyes to her lies thank you

Desolation
04-23-2018, 11:47 PM
She can be deceitful

Bev.
04-23-2018, 11:53 PM
well she is lieing like thats what she dose best and no we are not best friends i dont even talk to her she hurt me and donald why would i want a friend like that

Battery Bits
04-24-2018, 12:17 AM
That is not Bev.

Cams Purple Lambo
04-24-2018, 12:31 AM
That is not Bev.

maybe you can prove this by posting chatlogs with her on fb

Battery Bits
04-24-2018, 12:40 AM
I know which posts are Bev’s and which are not

Cams Purple Lambo
04-24-2018, 12:57 AM

who is bev?

Wendy <3
04-24-2018, 02:06 AM
who is bev?

https://i.giphy.com/media/CPskAi4C6WLHa/200_d.gif

clay
04-24-2018, 10:18 AM
That is not Bev.

same ip as the ones you said were her, though. someones in her fucking house.

i'll bet it was me

Desolation
04-24-2018, 11:15 AM
Hypwrbtuh

Dustin
04-24-2018, 09:34 PM
also im pretty sure that i somehow logged into lisas account and posted all of this

Dustin
04-26-2018, 03:57 PM

you know this how?

steveyos
04-26-2018, 09:31 PM
it's over with (me and) lexie because I don't want my nieces like donny

steveyos
04-26-2018, 09:33 PM
I spent a coupon on pj and I wish she was fuckin dead

maks
04-26-2018, 09:38 PM
why do you talk about these girls as if you had actual relationships with them

clay
04-26-2018, 09:47 PM
shut the fuck up, faggot, gush loved me we were engage

Wendy <3
04-26-2018, 10:11 PM
I spent a coupon on pj and I wish she was fuckin dead

You never did tell us how you spent thousands of dollars on her

Desolation
04-26-2018, 10:33 PM

delusions of grandeur

clay
04-26-2018, 10:55 PM
hot dog

Cams Purple Lambo
04-26-2018, 10:58 PM
i wish someone would have recorded and posted the thousands of times mommy kicked stevey out of her section 9 house. i'd imagine it's pretty hilarious to see stevey waddle out of there with his gout and never-treated (not insured) malformities and yelling back at her like a real autist

clay
04-26-2018, 11:02 PM
section 8

Cams Purple Lambo
04-26-2018, 11:02 PM
also stevey's sister has pics of christmas and also her wedding on fb and stevey is nowhere to be seen on any of them. lololol

clay
04-26-2018, 11:03 PM
also stevey's sister has pics of christmas and also her wedding on fb and stevey is nowhere to be seen on any of them. lololol
the kids father seems to be absent too. what a cycle

Cams Purple Lambo
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM
the kids father seems to be absent too. what a cycle

ya her profile pic she is dressed like underdog lady from howard stern.

juji
04-26-2018, 11:39 PM
You need to update your avatar with a pic of steffies

maks
04-27-2018, 05:44 AM

what were you doing on christmas stevey, and what do you have planned for mother's day?

maks
followup: what do you have planned for father's day?

steveyos
I love that bgd is an accepted member of this community now that all it consists of is whiny little pussies

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:45 AM
for father's day I will be talking to alolers and going to therapy

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:46 AM
for father's day I have to befriend alolers because I drove everyone else away with my cringey slayer and jay and silent bob posts

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:46 AM
I asked gabi if I was evil and she left the forums forever last father's day

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:47 AM
the good news is I haven't done cocaine since last father's day I'm really pulling my life together

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:47 AM
also I foudn out my father's a deaf retarded mexican with severe learning disabilities

maks
04-27-2018, 05:48 AM
I had a ton of good posters on my forum, how many people did you have on fjs? 2? 3?

maks
04-27-2018, 05:49 AM
6 posts in a row, someone's upset

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:50 AM
I had a ton of good posters on my forum, how many people did you have on fjs? 2? 3?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking good one, granted they were better than bgd and cody, but not by much, and all you have left now is bgd and cody, hahahahahahahahahahah

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:50 AM
last father's day I made so many posts in a row because I wsa trying not to do cocaine

Dustin
04-27-2018, 05:51 AM
you should do cocaine and xanax for maximum effect

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:52 AM
tell that to makrs he's the drug addict

maks
04-27-2018, 05:53 AM
why didn't your sister invite you to her house for christmas

maks
tell that to makrs he's the drug addict

you do drugs all day every day

steveyos
miiiiiiight as well face it youo're addicted to drugs

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:54 AM
tellllll your therapist you're addicted to drugs

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:55 AM
you see the signs,
but you can't read,
a good excuse,
compare to weed,
your real drugs,
so in your mind,
you take a bump,
and you'll be fine!

btw I love how marks is so old his mind is controlled by fucking richard nixon lmfao

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:56 AM
I'm arguing with OLD PEOPLE on the INTERNET I can't believe this is a lizard forum now fucking ruby

maks
04-27-2018, 06:02 AM
is that why your family didn't invite you to christmas, because I'm a casual drug user?

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:03 AM
you see the signs,
but you can't read,
a good excuse,
compare to weed,
your real drugs,
so in your mind,
you take a bump,
and you'll be fine!

miiiiight as well face it you're addicted to drugs,

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:06 AM
a faggot's mind,
just won't concede,
that maybe cocaine is worse than weed,
just tell yourself,
that you'll be fine,
another bump,
and you'll be MINE!

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:11 AM
I'm havning random like cough-laughs thinking about the gnd crew, a bunch of drug rabid outcasted faggots also one of them just died from being so fucking fat holy shit lmao I forgot about that too, meanwhile all the fjs students are in high level rubynet positions

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:11 AM
the members are popping into my head and every time I remember a new one I"m like wow cocaine user cocaine user dead from being fat cocaine user what a list

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:13 AM
elz, jj, lonnie, internet warriors

pastor travis, iwc, internut, fat dead, cocaine and ran off internet for not being internet warrior

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:14 AM
so both our forums are gone but my people are strong and yours are dead and gone

maks
04-27-2018, 06:21 AM
none of them like you though, I'll bet they wouldn't invite you over for christmas

maks
04-27-2018, 06:21 AM
did you spend the holidays by yourself playing video games and complaining about them

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:23 AM
I trained warriors because I am one, why would I wanna go to a warrior's house for christmas?

you trained junkies because.... well....... and why would anyone wanna go to a junkie's house for christmas?

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:24 AM
both our forums are shut down, you do heavy drugs and have to come with the excuse that weed is some sort of equal or worse thing, supplimented with therapy, please tell me do you take prescribed meds

maks
04-27-2018, 06:27 AM
why won't you talk about christmas and why do you flip out and make a bunch of deflecting posts in a row every time I ask? is it a sore spot for you? I hope so.

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:27 AM
yes it's a very bad thing I don't want to talk about, so can we not please? and if it's too much for you you don't have to tell me, but I'm really curious if you take meds

maks
04-27-2018, 06:39 AM
I understand not going to your mom's but you claim that, despite all odds, your sister loves you. so why wouldn't she want to spend the holidays with you?

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:39 AM
so focused on me

maks
04-27-2018, 06:43 AM
you exist so people who are having a bad day can feel better about themselves, getting to the bottom of your shit life could be a full time job by itself but for now just tell me about christmas

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:47 AM
hahahahah you have bad days, I love how I keep getting these little nuggets from you, do you take meds or not

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:54 AM
so here's how wonderful your life is, you have a bad day then anonymously take your rage out on people half your age, some older but younger mentally becuase they're literally retarded, and go to therapy and do drugs to deal with it, now I want you to ask my sister yourself any questions about my life while I laugh how terrible your brain got put together in the womb I bet your mom's a real winner raising a coke junkie therapy needing jay and bob loving forum of children and mentally challenged trolling cool guy lol

maks
04-27-2018, 06:54 AM
lets hear about christmas, stop deflecting and tell me how it's actually awesome that your family didn't want to see you, having loved ones is lame, and you're better than me

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:55 AM
gabi seriously am I evil or what where's taht bowl of underwear bitch ohhhhhhh

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:55 AM
I am better than you that's true thank you for realizing that

maks
04-27-2018, 06:56 AM
did your nieces ask about you, or are they sick of you too? were they hurt that you're too poor and selfish to buy them gifts?

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:58 AM
ask my sister yourself, I am still obessing how I woke up and immeidately came up with

you see the signs,
but you can't read,
a good excuse,
compare to weed,
your real drugs,
so in your mind,
you take a bump,
and you'll be fine!

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:59 AM
if you need it you have my permission to contact any members of my family you want there will be no legal action from me this is a written contract post signed by me steve yelle

now tell me if you take meds and what kind

maks
04-27-2018, 07:00 AM
what did you eat while they were sitting down for a traditional family christmas dinner? is the hot dog delivery place open, or was gino spending time with his family?

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:00 AM
you do take meds don't you you're really spazzing the fuck out right now :glick:

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:01 AM
was the cocaine stoppage becuase of new meds

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:02 AM
this fucking guy is trying to troll me about some made up shit meanwhile he's really a junkie, as usual I'm confused as to how I"m the one who is supposed to be trolled right now I am so entertained by this does anybody know how marks can feel like he's winning right now seriously lol

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:03 AM
I'm ltierally arguing with a fucking junkie, an actual junkie is making shit up about me to try to make me mad, in order to feel better about himself, jesus christ lmao

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:04 AM
"having a bad day"

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:05 AM
I love how marks isn't a lizard he's just a junkie who talks about people's real lives on the internet but won't reveal his own becuase of how shitty it is, literally lol

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:05 AM
you see the signs,
but you can't read,
a good excuse,
compare to weed,
your real drugs,
so in your mind,
you take a bump,
and you'll be fine!

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:09 AM
hey does it bother you at all that I know you know where I live and you're so close yet I am 100% unafraid lol

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:13 AM
I wanna know what side effects happen when you go off your meds or mix them with cocaine I'm expecting to see you rattling down the street like toy teeth eventually lol

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:15 AM
he logged off :glick: :glick: :glick: :glick: :glick: :glick: :glick:

steveyos
04-27-2018, 10:56 AM
you know now when I think about marks the painting of him in my mind is first and foremost everything from his haircut and glasses to his entire house and the way it photographs even with a webcam all looks like it's maybe in the 90's or 80's so his life paused 10 or 20 years ago so he wakes up and he can post from teh forum because his job and hobby is computers but he hates his shitty job and then I'm trolling him on teh forum so after that it's right to therapy then after that he comes home and gets mad at me some more and he comes here after work to deal with bad days and he's here every day so every day is a bad day, as monde would say le lulz

Dustin
04-27-2018, 02:36 PM
lmao mad

Wendy <3
04-27-2018, 03:26 PM
I painted up my barn