PDA

View Full Version : poll: should I reply to lexie?

steveyos
01-02-2017, 02:10 AM
idk if one of you messaged her or if she lurked here anyway vote now

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 02:35 AM
Yeah do it

steveyos
01-02-2017, 02:38 AM
counting your vote as more than one so far that's 0 no 99999999999999 yes

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Nobody here messages her because nobody gives a shit just like nobody gives a shit about lisa and her pretend friends and pretend boyfriend

steveyos
01-02-2017, 12:52 PM
vote you idiot

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Nobody here messages her because nobody gives a shit just like nobody gives a shit about lisa and her pretend friends and pretend boyfriend

You're a retard and your life is pathetic. You'll never have a relationship. People don't date retard piles of shit. Even marco gets more than you.

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 09:22 PM
DO you keep your repeated posts in notepad or what

Desolation
01-02-2017, 09:23 PM
yea reply lexie is dying to talk to you

steveyos
01-02-2017, 09:35 PM
that's 100% yes votes so far but I'm still not sure that I feel like dealing with the crazy

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:43 PM
that's 100% yes votes so far but I'm still not sure that I feel like dealing with the crazy

She has to deal with yours, be fair

steveyos
01-02-2017, 10:48 PM
she added me on second life and here's the thing you can pretend I'm crazy all you want but we were friends for years and I was exactly the same as I was then I as I am now, she went off about how she changed because she got older so apparently when you get older you're supposed to become offednedy by naughty words and join an alien cult lol holy shit man I still hope she goes back to who she was but until then I'm good lol

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 10:50 PM
she added me on second life and here's the thing you can pretend I'm crazy all you want but we were friends for years and I was exactly the same as I was then I as I am now, she went off about how she changed because she got older so apparently when you get older you're supposed to become offednedy by naughty words and join an alien cult lol holy shit man I still hope she goes back to who she was but until then I'm good lol

But you've always been crazy. Only I just figured out what exactly your crazy is. I reckon you're bipolar.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 10:58 PM
does bipolar mean you're 100% nice and comedy all the time cause if so then yeah but I thought that'd mean I was like a mean person or in a bad mood or something doesn't it cause I don't do that shit and even if I did why would you stop being friends with a person for that unless they were always mean to you I was neve mean to her or anyone I was never a bummer I'm always fun I don't know what you're tyring to get at here I don't think you get the situation I am still me I'm still amazing she is a completely different person who I'm surpsrised still goes by the same name and I'm happy that shit is finally over even though I'll miss who she was if I was bipolar I would hate her wouldnj't I I literallyd on't know because I've never had to look into mental problem stuff

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:00 PM
does bipolar mean you're 100% nice and comedy all the time cause if so then yeah but I thought that'd mean I was like a mean person or in a bad mood or something doesn't it cause I don't do that shit and even if I did why would you stop being friends with a person for that unless they were always mean to you I was neve mean to her or anyone I was never a bummer I'm always fun I don't know what you're tyring to get at here I don't think you get the situation I am still me I'm still amazing she is a completely different person who I'm surpsrised still goes by the same name and I'm happy that shit is finally over even though I'll miss who she was if I was bipolar I would hate her wouldnj't I I literallyd on't know because I've never had to look into mental problem stuff
Lol. You know I love ya stevey. I'm trying to help from a position where I certainly could not judge you. But I don't care how crazy you are as long as you are nice to me. I love a bit of crazy. But if you're mean to me I'll get mean back.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
all you gotta do is stay away from alien cults and we'll be fine that's all that matters

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
I just remembered she said she was reading the forums like I don't care so fucking much I amso mad that she had such a fucking dumb view on me posting about her on the forums she's tunred into a lizard to the point where just because I mde a lot of posts about something means I care it's so fuckin gannoying lol

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:06 PM
all you gotta do is stay away from alien cults and we'll be fine that's all that matters

I'm much more likely to start and run a cult than join one.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:07 PM
no cults at all even if it's a good cult I don't want people becoming completey different people any more I can't handle it happening too many more times

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:09 PM
btw deso actually tried to keep me away from that shit I just wanna let the world know deso is in fact a good friend he gets shit because he's bashful and it might seem malicious but he's just a shy girl he was literally protecting me like quiet sniping lexie from off in the distance and finally just put the final bullet in her alien brain so anyone who hates deso you can trust me when I tell you you shouldn't

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:11 PM
no cults at all even if it's a good cult I don't want people becoming completey different people any more I can't handle it happening too many more times

Well I don't like my retarded stalkers so I'm not going to start a cult with those losers.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:12 PM
I don't want anybody having their brains warped by another human especially by ugly me and uglier sid

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:13 PM
teal fucking swan jesus fucking christ aliens fucking Obama

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:14 PM
I got energized when this bullshit finally ended I was gonna go to sleep but I am smoking my lsat cigarette now I gotta walk next door and buy another pack fucking thanks cults

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I logged in sl to try out new mesh bodies but I noticed lexie added so I got excited but I also noticed I had to nstall a thing to fix a thin gand I was like eh tmororw so I was just abou tot go to sleep and deso said log in sl so I did and was confronted by a real life crazy person and I ended it and it felt really good I ended it on a good note she tried to be bad I didn't let it happen now I'm just so hapy I can move on I don't wanna go to sleep but I'm also tired as hell stil and don't wanan walk next door fucking kill all aliens

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:16 PM
at fuck it I'm not addicted to tobacco so I'll just get a pack when I go out tomorrow ayyyylamos lose AGAIN

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Maybe I should start one, the kind of one that gives out cordial.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Drink your cordial.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:18 PM
you're gonna make everyone who join's friends and families sad when you turn them into a differnet person

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:19 PM
the good part is she's still actually really young and she just got tricked by those two child molesters into thinking she's some older mature person all the sudden lol there's still time for her to snap the fuck outta it man I'm hoping for that so bad

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Everything will be fine once you drink the cordial. The aliens will come pick us up. Just drink the cordial.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Ugh now I'm thinking about that sound recording with the children screaming. Don't ever listen to it. I'm going to cry now.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:25 PM
idk what that even is but if it's an alien cult drink I'm sure lexie's currently got a cordial enema and iv combo going on

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:27 PM
ugh people fucking drain me it sucks being the only person who can go the rest of forever without ever turning into a fag or arguing or any of that fucking negative shit I was really hoping she was like oh I remembered who I was let's comedy again man fucking people suck

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:28 PM
I'm gonna go buy cigs now only because it's hopefuly too late for the people I have to deal with that these apartments with their fucking stupid brains giving me literal almost a heart attack all fucking dumb people gotta get out already

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:28 PM
I really hope my titan finds the cure to retardation quick

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:30 PM
ugh people fucking drain me it sucks being the only person who can go the rest of forever without ever turning into a fag or arguing or any of that fucking negative shit I was really hoping she was like oh I remembered who I was let's comedy again man fucking people suck

I know exactly what you mean. I'm the same.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:32 PM
this is the worst because I literally didn't change who I was, it's just literally she joined a cult and then suddenly the exact same shit I always said was suddenly offensive and she only wanted to talk about getting woke lol

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:33 PM
this person hates me now and I did nothing to them but unlike the fags here who I don't care about I actually cared about this person and the fact she changed for a guy who is a weird looking version of me and a guy who is an uglier version of sid is a real mindfuck lol

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:37 PM
what I was hoping would happen at the very least is she would still be a crazy cult lady but understand why I am not going to just blindly believe something when I woulda shown her that video of that one single guy making his own real sized stone henge with literally just sticks and sotnes and using sticks and stones to move a completely built finished barn 300 yards, I was hoping she'd see that and see why I can't just believe aliens came down and built the pyramids upside down that seems way more complicated than sticks and stones we have sticks and stones on the gorund they're real we can go outside and find them we can't just go outside and find aliens I wanted her to know I would support her alien fetish because I also don' tknow what's real and what isn't I have no belief I need proof of anything who knows why the fuck we're here ugh man I wanted to fucking write her poetry again dude I'm gonna cry

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:38 PM
I was never happy to type except when I would spam her with random flow of thought shit she would love I miss doing that and don't wanna do it with anyone else I really hate cults a lot lol

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:39 PM
You're the same as you've always been. You shouldn't take it on board. Mind you you have become obsessed about this lexie and you have been mean about her.... which you always do when you get obsessed with a chick. Let her go. She's got her own stupid choices to make.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:39 PM
she would literally tell me to write her a poem, she would demand poems, they weren't poems in the slightest but she called it that because that's funny, comedy, fucking why amI the only person who still is still comedy not only am I comedy I'm the most fucking mature and smart person at the same time you don't gotta turn into a faggot to grow up holy shit

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:40 PM
You're the same as you've always been. You shouldn't take it on board. Mind you you have become obsessed about this lexie and you have been mean about her.... which you always do when you get obsessed with a chick. Let her go. She's got her own stupid choices to make.

see she's like how you're being now back in the day she knew I didn't care I still don't care I'll never care but yeah exactly that she's lke how you just posted there it's annoying as fuck I miss the real lexie so much

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:40 PM
I was never happy to type except when I would spam her with random flow of thought shit she would love I miss doing that and don't wanna do it with anyone else I really hate cults a lot lol
Sounds like she used you for company while it suited her. Don't worry about it stevey. I love your spam and thought trains.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:41 PM
see we won't mention this but the funny thing is she would bother me a lot until I'd type shit for her even when I was in a lot of pain and didn't want to computer she'd keep demanding it until I did it but I'm obsessed lol ya know yeah ugh yeah ok yup yes ok ugh wow I'm going to vomit

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:42 PM
see she's like how you're being now back in the day she knew I didn't care I still don't care I'll never care but yeah exactly that she's lke how you just posted there it's annoying as fuck I miss the real lexie so much

When you say you don't care that many times it's pretty transparent. You DO care. You're allowed to care stevey, it just means you're human and not a robot.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:42 PM
she didn't use me for shit lisa she's hot as fuck popular as fuck she had no reason at all to talk to me except for the small fact she liked me holy shit I need anothr pack of cigarettes already fucking ugh

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:43 PM
but I don't care I'm getting paid by microsoft to use edge didn't I mention that already

Battery Bits
see we won't mention this but the funny thing is she would bother me a lot until I'd type shit for her even when I was in a lot of pain and didn't want to computer she'd keep demanding it until I did it but I'm obsessed lol ya know yeah ugh yeah ok yup yes ok ugh wow I'm going to vomit
Calm down. It's ok. I actually believe you stevey and I'm not accusing you of anything. It's not fair how people treat each other.

Battery Bits
but I don't care I'm getting paid by microsoft to use edge didn't I mention that already

LOL you fucking dag

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:44 PM
another fun fact we'll ignore is how she's never minded me blabbering on about her on the forusm before and would encourage and read it and also post on the forums yadda yadda who cares I'm obsessed

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:44 PM
I AM CALM I'M MIDLY ANNOYED THAT THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO TALK TO DOESN'T EXIST ANY MORE

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Yes but stevey.... you are obsessed. You're mad at how she's treated you. She used you when it was convenient for her and then changed when she met someone. People do that stevey. People are shit. You're not crazy for that.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:46 PM
I AM CALM I'M MIDLY ANNOYED THAT THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO TALK TO DOESN'T EXIST ANY MORE

I'm sorry. Well the forum's here. Have at it.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:47 PM
right now if she was dead I'd be super sad but she's not dead she's just dumb there's still hope for her and I am currently doing what I've always done I'm typing shit I don' tmean on a shitty forum and I'm taking comfort in the hope thtat one day she'll go back to who she was at least she's not dead and there's nothing for me to do now but not care I'd care if she was dead but she's alive and brainwashed she's going to remain ou tof my mind like she currently still is I'm getting gpaid to post on the internet but I also do't care what I post on the internet holy fuck the care the care the care I care a lot let me tell ya I care so much that I'm making her evne more mad by continuing to talk about her on here maybe I thin kthis is going to fix everything maybe I'm that stupid actually no I'm not I'm doing this because shit news flash no care lol

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:49 PM
you're right I am obsessed because I currently have a coffe time quiz for 30 points and instead of taking the 15 seconds to finish that I'm making these posts I must not be abl eto get this person out of my mind ever I'm going to be thinking about her and ths forum as I walk next door to get a pack of cigatetes like I always do I think about this shit constantly or lexie was projecting that and she thnks about me constantly hmmm seems to work quit ea bit I leanred that form this palce that projecting shit and it always seems right since I know in my hear to fhearts I don't fucking care and when someone else says I care beucas eI say I don't care it means they care lol

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:49 PM
basically if you can't tell I'm getting paid by microsoft to use the edge browser

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:50 PM
and I care a lot about this situiaton and I think abut lexie all the day

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:50 PM
I didn't laugh out loud when she said that

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:51 PM
I can't even pretend to agree that she wasn't a real friend I appreciate what you're saying but again you're painting it too easy a picture for me I know she wasn't just using me I know she's also a very good person she's not even a shitty person so sure I feel bad but just know I also could not care less lol

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:51 PM
and I care a lot about this situiaton and I think abut lexie all the day
Don't worry, you'll fixate on something else eventually. It'll pass.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:52 PM
I can either sit around and cry about it or I can use this event to help others I will be speaking at cult prevention seminars and shit lol

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Don't worry, you'll fixate on something else eventually. It'll pass.

please tell me you wrote this post as a joke

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:54 PM
I can't even pretend to agree that she wasn't a real friend I appreciate what you're saying but again you're painting it too easy a picture for me I know she wasn't just using me I know she's also a very good person she's not even a shitty person so sure I feel bad but just know I also could not care less lol
Of course it's not as simple as I said. Maybe you were good friends for each for a time but maybe things have changed now. It'll hurt for a while but it will die down in time.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:54 PM
she's lurking this thread now twisting my words up in her warped brainwashed cult mind I don't wanna deal with her shit without cigarettes brb in case she's about to have a tanty

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:55 PM
please tell me you wrote this post as a joke

Yes and no. It's true but I meant it in a light hearted way.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 11:55 PM
she's lurking this thread now twisting my words up in her warped brainwashed cult mind I don't wanna deal with her shit without cigarettes brb in case she's about to have a tanty

Ok. Catch you later.

steveyos
01-02-2017, 11:56 PM
it doesn't hurt at all lisa it's just a shocking event for a human when a human they knew turns into a completely differnet person and not in the normal kinda changed I mean she's literally an entirely different person now I don't think I explained it proerply actually I mean like dude I can't believe she goes by the same name that's a main point I'm forgetting ot make here like she literally was going on about ascension and that's literally it I'm not even joking I'm actually the one who stopped talking to her too but this is going on now cause I as usual was trying to be a friend and good person and as uaual this is where it gets me but I'm used to it people are terrible and now I know the ones I like a lot can in the blink of an eye get autism it's just a life lesson for me luckily and that's why I'll welcome her back with open arms whenever she's sane again ya know

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Yeah I think you are a good person. But you do actually have feelings even if they confuse you and of course it hurts. It's normal to hurt. People who don't hurt are psychpaths and can get fucked. You seem hurt to me but you'll be ok.

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm definitely hurt but it's nothing she did it's not her fault it's not that kind of hurt I lost my best friend but there's no bad feelings towards them

the only thing is though quite honestly she wanted to call me and had me waiting before she told me off and she started off like to work me up get me a little happy before knocking me down but I'm still really hoping that's just from her being young and dumb and feeling vindictive towards me because I refuse to blindly believe in aliens that shit was really fucked but even THAT I'm saying I'm willing to forgive and understand she had my chest literally hurting for a minute letting me be like omg I'm so nervous I want this to go good idk what to say and then like her words went ok then eh eh eh oh fuck wtf ya know lol so I'm a wee bit fabungled because of that because I really was hoping so badly to get some positivity back in my life now that I'm in these apartments surrounded by these horrible people I was like damn dude I need to make things right with lexie and not only is it not lexie it's someone who hates me because I won't convert to their religion and that's the thing that makes me sick because I am never talking to my mom again because she's also an insane religion person now ugh fuck wow

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:09 AM
she didn't call me but there was no other reason for there to be voice involved other than to really nail home the hurt she was trying to put on me that's wicked fucked up and I wish she could understand how lucky she is that I can understand why she did it and how I know after she cooled down she woulda felt bad about it it's really annoyhing being this understanding without anyone around to be this understanding with fucking aliens

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:13 AM
btw I was waiting for it to get to after 2 AM just to be sure I didn't have to deal withit's just one person Id on't wanna deal with everyone else is fine but I'm so sick of people I can't even deal with a person who gives off any negative shit any more lol I'm so over humans god damn

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:14 AM
I'm definitely hurt but it's nothing she did it's not her fault it's not that kind of hurt I lost my best friend but there's no bad feelings towards them

the only thing is though quite honestly she wanted to call me and had me waiting before she told me off and she started off like to work me up get me a little happy before knocking me down but I'm still really hoping that's just from her being young and dumb and feeling vindictive towards me because I refuse to blindly believe in aliens that shit was really fucked but even THAT I'm saying I'm willing to forgive and understand she had my chest literally hurting for a minute letting me be like omg I'm so nervous I want this to go good idk what to say and then like her words went ok then eh eh eh oh fuck wtf ya know lol so I'm a wee bit fabungled because of that because I really was hoping so badly to get some positivity back in my life now that I'm in these apartments surrounded by these horrible people I was like damn dude I need to make things right with lexie and not only is it not lexie it's someone who hates me because I won't convert to their religion and that's the thing that makes me sick because I am never talking to my mom again because she's also an insane religion person now ugh fuck wow

You're a sweety.

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 12:15 AM
btw I was waiting for it to get to after 2 AM just to be sure I didn't have to deal withit's just one person Id on't wanna deal with everyone else is fine but I'm so sick of people I can't even deal with a person who gives off any negative shit any more lol I'm so over humans god damn
I know the feel

Desolation
01-03-2017, 12:41 AM
btw deso actually tried to keep me away from that shit I just wanna let the world know deso is in fact a good friend he gets shit because he's bashful and it might seem malicious but he's just a shy girl he was literally protecting me like quiet sniping lexie from off in the distance and finally just put the final bullet in her alien brain so anyone who hates deso you can trust me when I tell you you shouldn't

as much as i've tried, i cannot keep you two lovebirds apart

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:44 AM
when I was walking to the store a horrible detail that I deleted from my brain came back when she first joined the cult and would talk about nothing but alien shit she slowly went form liking me to hating me and it was because as she realized I wasn't gonna join the cult I became useless to her it wasn't her being a bad person it was her brainwashed by my picasso dollpleganger and the somehow even grosser verison of monde so she's probably cut out a lot of people just like she did me that weren't having the bull shit so I'm not mad about it but yeah that was several months back she's just still currently full on in cult mode so I'm not mad at all about how she handled today but yeah it sucks a lot but I don't want anyone here to hate her when she does get sane again up until the cult I cannot stress this enough she really was a real actual friend and my favorite one so that makes this suck that much worse

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:45 AM
as much as i've tried, i cannot keep you two lovebirds apart

I just relaly wanted to make sure she was still 100% cult life it sucks that tha't show it is but for realism's sake I just wanted to know she's alright I'm just glad they haven't killed her yet

steveyos
01-03-2017, 12:47 AM
let's bet on if she's saying mean things about me right now to deso I'll bet infinity dollars she is lol

Battery Bits
01-03-2017, 02:33 AM
let's bet on if she's saying mean things about me right now to deso I'll bet infinity dollars she is lol
I bet you she's not. Just reply stevey.

steveyos
01-03-2017, 11:22 AM
hell no I decided not to bother

Desolation
01-03-2017, 12:54 PM

idk man she asked me to see the things you've been writing about hurt and i said i didn't want to but after she asked me more i linked the forum then she was mad at me for saying we're in love or i want her to gargle my cum or whatever so i really feel like i just dont know whats going on anymore

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:18 PM
I'll tell you what's going on I was friends with somebody and that wasn't them, let's just move the fuck on because you're way too close to the cult compound irl and I actually do like you and don't want you getting dead by daylight'd

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:19 PM
O HSHIT DUDE PLEASE TELL RUBY DEAD BY DAYLIGHT HAS PLAY WITH FRIENDS MODE NOW WE CAN LITERALLY ROLEPLAY AS LEXIE IS THE FEMALE MONSTER AND THE REST OF US ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE HER SACRIFICING US TO HER CUL TPLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE GAME LOOK IT UP SERIOUSLY DESO IT'S SO FUCKIN GPERFECT FOR THIS SITUATION I AM NOT JOKING RIGHT NOW THIS IS ACTUALY SERIOUS PLEASE SERIOUSLY

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
THE GAME LITERALLY YOU GET PUT ON A MEATHOOK BY A CRAZY LADY (OR JASON ETC) AND LITERALLY ALIENS TRY TO SPIKE YOU A FEW MORE TIMES THEN THEY SUCK YOU UP AND YOU GET FUCKIN WOKE DUDE FOR REAL

steveyos
01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
THE OBJECT IS TO SYPHON GAS OUT OF GENERATORS FOR MY WINNEBAGO