PDA

View Full Version : It's important for young women to "try out" a lot of guys, really "find" themselves; explore their sexuality, and just have fun

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 05:38 AM
https://youtu.be/MpNahClSpCcIt's important for young women to "try out" a lot of guys, really "find" themselves; explore their sexuality, and just have fun ;)

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 05:40 AM
https://youtu.be/7ffS__MlVZI

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 05:45 AM
I actually like that band but I cant understand. these feminists don't look and I doubt they act like sluts, they wanna help women who are being shamed and driven further into sluttyness. SOLUTION; pretend that slut is a good thing?

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 05:54 AM
best part about letting your female penis policing partner suck down every blood sausage durring her stay at NYUseless is how many more times committed to you she becomes, laying there at night still hasn't forgotten the last 4 dudes who went for a ride had several inches longer than this model I'm with atm

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 06:18 AM
I actually like that band but I cant understand. these feminists don't look and I doubt they act like sluts, they wanna help women who are being shamed and driven further into sluttyness. SOLUTION; pretend that slut is a good thing?

Why does some loser who obviously no woman would ever fuck think women are sluts? Surely the fact that no women would fuck you is evidence enough. Yeah people who have sex are sluts. That will never happen to you don't worry.

Battery Bits
01-02-2017, 06:21 AM
best part about letting your female penis policing partner suck down every blood sausage durring her stay at NYUseless is how many more times committed to you she becomes, laying there at night still hasn't forgotten the last 4 dudes who went for a ride had several inches longer than this model I'm with atm

I'm not sure what the tard is trying to say here other than other men's penises are several inches bigger than his....

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 07:12 AM
guess it wasn't obvious to the only slut here I wasn't calling everyone slutty just guys and gals like Lisa who need meds and internet sex to not pull the trigger

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 07:18 AM
I'm not sure what the tard is trying to say here other than other men's penises are several inches bigger than his....
professor bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig discovers quite interesting correlation between male IQ, penis length. Says "Their brains really are down there".

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 07:19 AM
guess it wasn't obvious to the only slut here I wasn't calling everyone slutty just guys and gals like Lisa who need meds and internet sex to not pull the trigger

and Im still looking for an honest answer is there something I'm missing or are moralists really ignorant?

Wendy <3
01-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Lisa uses the same insult for everyone even though she can't keep any guys interested in her

steveyos
01-02-2017, 12:56 PM
I love how ther'es nothing slutty about HOsery and wearing a tube for pants where you have to actively ensure the world doesn't see your genitailia from most angles not even just one angle lol I FUCKING SERIOUISLY HATE FEMALES

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Hey, remember, everything's cool, there's nothing to worry about. Nothing bad is happening, nothing bad can ever happen, everything good's gonna happen, and there's nothing to worry about, and everything good is gonna happen to you, and nothing bad is gonna happen to you, and we're just everybody's just living. Just gonna live and let live. I feel....good. I always feel good! Lisa is pretty, life is fun

steveyos
01-02-2017, 02:22 PM
you found the money in the bag bro it's your money it's not my money I didn't know it was under my couch therefore it's your money