PDA

View Full Version : /*\ OFFICIAL Second Life Avatar Name and Etc Thread! /*\

steveyos
01-08-2017, 02:52 AM
ok my avatar as of the making of this thread is broken my inventory is fucked it's not like a normal game I actually have to have the lindens fix it actually imagine like I'm stuck in a mmo and need a gm to move me except this is I copy pasted an empty folder and now I can't do shit lol

my name is stevey420 I put $30 into the damn account before this happened or I'd just make a new account right away basically if they can fix it cool if not I'll hopefully get a refund and make a new account but I'm pretty sur ethey can fix it ya know

so what's your name and also what's your favorite places to go I'm gonna give you guys a tour of my spots if you want actually donj't post your spots now just save them for when you're giving the tour or whatever

also feel free to ask any questions and if you're new to sl let me know if there's any new popel here I"ll explain how to set this up but I don't think anyone here is new please tell me if you are I will actualy enjoy helping you set the game up it's so super easy and I can answer all your questions it'll be cool seriously