PDA

View Full Version : I remember how nice elz was when I first met him, via kacen, in second life, that's not a joke, before he posted on the forums

steveyos
01-08-2017, 03:24 AM
he was literally a little spic boy in a old fashioned sailor outfit in second life, and he built submarnies with default prims that in any year woulda looked bad even when the game first came out lol like imagine his shitty games he makes like yeah that quality level translated into second life, but man like I remember him being really nice I really don't know what the hell happened I feel like a few of you got together and are playing some sort of joke on me because man you guys did a 180 on what you were not like lexie who again she's full on a new person you guys are still you I am pretty sure but you're like whiney little bitches maybe you guys got affected by one of the feminizing things like maybe they launched a new strain of it that is airborne and and it's stronger than ever and it finally got to you alpha males and I haven't gotten hit by it since I never go outside lol ugh man I wish I wasn't the only one mentally capable of being rich in this community even lonnie is a fucking idiot but he's not a fucking girl like he's smart enough to know a little thing called comedy and doesn't just get mad at words like you fucking girls so he's apparently the only person from this community I'll be getting rich with and I would keep you guys around even if you wanted to stay poor but you are such fucking terrible people nowadays just tell me what is actually going on seriously is this a prank

juji
01-08-2017, 05:21 AM
Kacen showed me ytmnsfw forums before I met you.

You have been such as betrayer.

steveyos
01-08-2017, 07:50 AM
you were such a nice and sane boy what happened

juji
01-08-2017, 05:08 PM
I stopped being a naive, I don't see how you don't stop being a pathetic loser

steveyos
01-08-2017, 05:12 PM
oh ok