PDA

View Full Version : who travels for work in a virtual world unless you're some kind of vagrant crum sucker with no real skills?

The Paki downstairs
01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
i'm on my floor peacefully drawing when i hear a bunch of yelling in some mudhut language. guy and a woman. now, i've been here for almost 7 months and have never heard ANYTHING. no people, no kids, no dogs. and i almost never see any non-whites.

this indian woman/man get louder and louder. then i feel banging, my apartment room complexes shakes when i assume someone is pushed. this continues and i'm tired of listening to these foul beasts' ape noises also i'm moving out of this place in a week so i didn't want to risk one of these neanderthals knocking a pencil off my kitchen counter and taking a few cents off my deposit, so I call the police. they show up several minutes later so naturally i went downstairs to masturbate to the spectacle. woman came out covered in blood and scratches and man came out in handcuffs. her hair was kind of cute all tousled about. no major injuries outside of being brown.

the police thanked me for calling in the incident and i told that fat stupid donut eating pig that i was smoking with the boys upstairs when i heard about the whole affair i said ohh no, Vikrama and Manish wont do now. they were sketchy on the details to sound important, but 'something lady car'.

why do these subhumans get to live in a lucrative area like this - why aren't they quarantined? i'll see if i can find a mugshot from this evening.