PDA

View Full Version : lol so the lady I tried to be nice to who ended up beign cray cray is evicted and was just going under my van

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 12:24 PM
hey ruby I'm about either kill another human being or have a heart attack and die, she just went uner my van the last time someone she was with went near y van it costed me $900, and now she's evicted she has to leave, I tried to help her out she drove me fuckin g nuts I had to stop talking to her, I did nothing bad to her, but she's crazy, that's kinda why she's the one being evicted ya know, so anyway she went to my van at least twice and the second time I saw her she was going under the front bumper lol, hey ruby, idk who told you what, but can you please fucking get over it, the apartments aren't going to help me there's no camera there and I already confirmed last time I reported her they do not give no shits and will not be helping me out oat all, maybe you can tell your parents before I literally really do have a my bback, ruby, lol, my back just went out from stress, I've never been stressed, I've never had my back hurt for no reason, my chest is very tight around my heart right now, I can't take this shit lol ok bye

(724) 567-1809
01-16-2017, 01:27 PM
hey ruby I'm about either kill another human being or have a heart attack and die, she just went uner my van the last time someone she was with went near y van it costed me $900, and now she's evicted she has to leave, I tried to help her out she drove me fuckin g nuts I had to stop talking to her, I did nothing bad to her, but she's crazy, that's kinda why she's the one being evicted ya know, so anyway she went to my van at least twice and the second time I saw her she was going under the front bumper lol, hey ruby, idk who told you what, but can you please fucking get over it, the apartments aren't going to help me there's no camera there and I already confirmed last time I reported her they do not give no shits and will not be helping me out oat all, maybe you can tell your parents before I literally really do have a my bback, ruby, lol, my back just went out from stress, I've never been stressed, I've never had my back hurt for no reason, my chest is very tight around my heart right now, I can't take this shit lol ok bye

Gregory Blake
181 Grant Ave
Vandergrift, PA 15690
724-567-1809

Wendy <3
01-16-2017, 02:32 PM
Grow a pair and do something to your mom for fucking with your van

Steffies pussy
01-16-2017, 03:17 PM
i can't. i have tits and a pussy.

Wendy <3
01-16-2017, 04:06 PM