Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Seriously.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-18-2017, 11:21 PM
I'm pretty sure this is evidence I'm posting in the right direction ugly

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Herp them, I don't want to hang out with an obsessed moronic loser like this.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Goodtouch MyDaughter
Gordon MkBurny

juji
01-18-2017, 11:26 PM
http://www.criesfromthebarrenwomb.com

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:29 PM
If you think this obsessed moronic losrer can carry this forum then sure keep them and I'll go and yous have fun with that. I'm not co-existing with a loser like that. I really don't need another utter loser obsessed with me and following me around.

~OUT~

Wendy <3
01-18-2017, 11:29 PM
That's cag you idiot

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:31 PM
I'll ask her on steam, if it is cag then I'm not so creeped out at it being another retarded guy following me. Although I'm pretty sure cag is a better poster than this fuckwit. I'll go ask her. If it's not cag, herp them, I can't tolerate it if it's some retard obsessed guy, if it's really cag that's different.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-18-2017, 11:32 PM
lol

juji
01-18-2017, 11:32 PM
It's cag

Wendy <3
01-18-2017, 11:33 PM
DOn't talk to cag she hates you

maks
goodtouch mydaughter's womb is fertile

Battery Bits
Because cag was the account donny, also she isn't even online right now so I doubt it her. I'll know by tomorrow some time next time she is actually online otherwise I'm leaving you fucking dickheads to post with some bum fuck retarded obsessed loser who is a boring, half-wit shitposter.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
why would anyone follow you, its the admin with the freewebs page I give a fuck about...

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:34 PM
DOn't talk to cag she hates you

No I will. And if it's actually cag I'll live with it, if it's not cag then I'm out, I got enough losers on my plate here with you.

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:35 PM
why would anyone follow you, its the admin with the freewebs page I give a fuck about...

It's all you do here fucktard.

Are you cag? Why are you cag if she isn't even online now?

juji
01-18-2017, 11:35 PM
It's not cag, It's madeline

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:38 PM
And what fucking loser gave them that rep? Like seriously I'm going to tolerate some dumb fuck loser like this while some other dumb fuck admin (Deso) gives them a million rep just because they are a pathetic fucking narcissist who is pissed off I won't suck up to them because they are in fact an utterly shit person.

Desolation
01-18-2017, 11:38 PM
I'm pretty sure this is evidence I'm posting in the right direction ugly

Desolation
01-18-2017, 11:39 PM
goodtouch is my fav poster right now

Battery Bits
It's not cag, It's madeline
Don't know who that is so no, sufficiently creeped out and annoyed. Too fucking tedious. I already got my trolls I don't need this plain bagel

Battery Bits
goodtouch is my fav poster right now

Way to kill the forum retard.

maks
01-18-2017, 11:41 PM
I don't know who the fuck madeline is but I'd like to welcome her to the forum

maks
01-18-2017, 11:42 PM
she'll make a fine addition

Goodtouch MyDaughter
YOUR DRAMA HAS BEEN FUNNY FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS BUT I ONLY CARE ABOUT RUBYS SILLY THREADS AND YOUR GETTING OLDER TIME TO GET PUT OUT TO PASTURE

Desolation
Way to kill the forum retard.

this phish concert is poppin' and you're harashin' our mellow~

maks
01-18-2017, 11:43 PM
lisa didn't you promise to leave if goodtouch wasn't cag? so what the christ are you still doing here

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-18-2017, 11:44 PM
isn't maddy gorehound Larry? that might be Gordon too?

juji
01-18-2017, 11:44 PM
Lisa has been posting here since 2013, 4 years without a change

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Lisa has been posting here since 2013, 4 years without a change

juji
01-18-2017, 11:48 PM
5 years, then

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:48 PM
this phish concert is poppin' and you're harashin' our mellow~
I'm the one who brings it moron, not you.

If I leave the forum dies again. Fact of life, deal with it beta loser.

maks
01-18-2017, 11:52 PM
these new avatars are fucking with my head I keep thinking every single poster is desolation

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Even mine?

juji
01-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Even mine?

No, you fucking idiot

Battery Bits
01-18-2017, 11:59 PM
Pffft LOL

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 02:35 AM
I'm looking over all this and you need to herp that retard. Deso really needs to be demodded too.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 02:56 AM
I'm looking over all this and you need to herp that retard. Deso really needs to be demodded too.

So right I'm saying it twice.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 03:10 AM
I mean the guy is obviously a fucking moron who is here for one reason only, because he is fucktard obsessed with me, he shouldn't be here, herp him.

And Deso only uses the admin panel to fuck up everyone's account with his lame ass pathetic bullshit and to cause shit. If I leave this forum dies but I will continue to explain exactly why Deso is a lame ass pathetic sack of shit until someone gets this shit right around here. Otherwise I'm just gonna ucknoff and leave this pathetic loser fest. I got all the actually good people on my messengers anyway and they sur as fuck aren't interested in hanging around with losers like this.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 03:38 AM
I mean Deso is just causing bullshit, he's a big pile of utter bullshit. I don't expect Deso will be demodded though because ruby seems to have a thing for retard piles of shit like teknorat and deso, probably because they are obsessed with him. I mean though for one thing reuby posted himself how much money people have weasled out of him, teknorat thousands, and deso well deso uses ruby to be a mod that orances around fucking up the forum and causing lame bullshit. I myself like ruby but nag him about rep but that's hardly even close to the bullshit the pieces of shit pull on him or the forum. Nagging him for rep is fucking harmless, it's not putting my hand in his pocket or lining myself up to prance around being the most pathetic lame ass mod. Just fuck off. This system of management can't do shit for this forum. It's not ruby's fault, some people just prey on his better nature. Ruby himself on his own terms is good fucking person, add either of his internet life partners into the mix though and you are just mixing a pile of shit into it.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 03:49 AM
So I asked Donny why he thinks I get targeted so much and he said it's because I shine too bright. And he also said I'm a good person. Isn't that a sweet answer. I'm glad there a good people in between all the low-lives. If there weren't I think I might opt out of life altogether because it just disgusts me so much how utterly shit so many people are. I'm glad we all die anyway. Glad that all this fucking ends and glad that the shit people will suffer and die too.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 03:56 AM
And I tell you one thing I actually respect about maks, there are no illusions with him, he's straight up honest about being a piece of shit. That's being brutally honest about yourself and that makes him a better person than a piece of shit who lies and manipulates people. Maks also is very straight up and forward about what he exactly wants from people, he's not underhanded or two-faced. I mean he's a pile of shit but eveyone is, I am too and I try to be direct and honest about my bad sides too, I think I care a lot more than maks does though. I care more than most people seem to. I'm not cold all the way through but I've got my nasty streak and I'm not sorry for it. I can't stand someone who tries to pretend they are nice when they are actually just a pathetic pile of shit.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 04:04 AM
And FYI I do not take meth, my brain actually just goes on and on and doesn't stop without either weed or just being calm and soothed somehow. I loved studying because it gave me something constructive to put my mind to, sometimes it just goes off the rails a bit I think but then again I've actually got a shitload more beyween the ears than the vast majority of people, I go straight over the head of most people unless I really slow down and purposefully construct my thoughts and aim to shoot them at a lower level,of intelligence. Fat lot of good a huge IQ is when the average IQ is only a pissy 100, it makes you basically a different species to most people. Statiscally I need a couple of hundred people to find someone else with a similar IQ. It's just fucking tedium.

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 04:06 AM
And what fucking good is it really, look at the world. What fucking good is it.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-19-2017, 04:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/I8g68B9.jpg

Battery Bits
01-19-2017, 04:55 AM
Nobody would ever fuck you, least of all me

Goodtouch MyDaughter
01-19-2017, 03:49 PM
I mean the guy is obviously a fucking moron who is here for one reason only, because he is fucktard obsessed with me, he shouldn't be here, herp him.

can someone tell me what a ruby calabar is? I'm only here because of lisa lol

Wendy <3
01-19-2017, 10:12 PM

And Deso only uses the admin panel to fuck up everyone's account with his lame ass pathetic bullshit and to cause shit. If I leave this forum dies but I will continue to explain exactly why Deso is a lame ass pathetic sack of shit until someone gets this shit right around here. Otherwise I'm just gonna ucknoff and leave this pathetic loser fest. I got all the actually good people on my messengers anyway and they sur as fuck aren't interested in hanging around with losers like this.

You shouldn't be here either and yet you're still here so shut the fuck up bitch