Wendy <3
01-30-2017, 12:27 PM
Looks like someone scored some meth over the weekend

Desolation
01-30-2017, 12:31 PM
rootbeer was telling me all the drugs she was doing at the time

Wendy <3
01-30-2017, 12:33 PM
It's sad that she abuses drugs all the time, she seems like a really nice person

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 12:48 PM
rootbeer was telling me all the drugs she was doing at the time

You're a pathetic liar.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm not even on pot right now, not on any drugs other than my anti-depressants which don't seem to be working that well anymore. I haven't slept and have a doctor's appointment.

Make up all the bullshit you want about me, you may as well seeing as you are so fake.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 12:53 PM
I nearly spewed, was shaking. I somehow have to be well enough to go to the doctors

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 12:59 PM
It's probably nothing more than my hate for you

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:06 PM
I knownhe changed my meds when I told him I did feel a lot better but now I was just fat and these new ones well they don't help me sleep like the old fat pills did. Might have to try something new but the catch is now I need to be well enough to go to the doctor, normally this would be me written off for the day but I'm going to have to stop shaking and try a cup of tea, then a lie down, at least be somehow more human to do this

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:16 PM
I shouldn't have been studying camel spiders before bed though, that may have been a bad call.

Want to know what evil shit I did? Studied about camel spiders, couldn't/didn't sleep, trembled and nearly spewed all night and am meant to be up early to go to the doctors.

Yep. That was my night fuckwits.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:18 PM
But I had to you know, because camel spiders, that shit is just wrong and I needed to know all about it.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Like you go study these fucking things before bed and tell me you actually sleep and don't have spiders in your fucking head as the sun comes up

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxEm3akwp_u7_QsvQHvCH4BJR86T5S9pssnBWx7lZKCfMq--D4nSQaX3iv8A

They aren't actually spiders, like that somehow makes it any better.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:30 PM
As for the world inflating out of your head well that's just philisophically awesome so screw you skank crew.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Good warm cup of organic chai tea. I'll have another, then a shower. That should get me half way human, not sure about the lie down though unless I can find something soothing to set my mind to but I don't like my chances of wrangling this bugged out brain.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:40 PM
Akin to wrangling me in a forum, not sure it can be done.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 01:51 PM
Anyway camel spiders make cave centipedes look cute, I'll think about cave centipedes for a while then think of something cuter

Wendy <3
01-30-2017, 02:17 PM
You're a pathetic liar.

I'm not even on pot right now, not on any drugs other than my anti-depressants which don't seem to be working that well anymore. I haven't slept and have a doctor's appointment.

Make up all the bullshit you want about me, you may as well seeing as you are so fake.

I nearly spewed, was shaking. I somehow have to be well enough to go to the doctors

It's probably nothing more than my hate for you

I knownhe changed my meds when I told him I did feel a lot better but now I was just fat and these new ones well they don't help me sleep like the old fat pills did. Might have to try something new but the catch is now I need to be well enough to go to the doctor, normally this would be me written off for the day but I'm going to have to stop shaking and try a cup of tea, then a lie down, at least be somehow more human to do this

I shouldn't have been studying camel spiders before bed though, that may have been a bad call.

Want to know what evil shit I did? Studied about camel spiders, couldn't/didn't sleep, trembled and nearly spewed all night and am meant to be up early to go to the doctors.

Yep. That was my night fuckwits.

But I had to you know, because camel spiders, that shit is just wrong and I needed to know all about it.

Like you go study these fucking things before bed and tell me you actually sleep and don't have spiders in your fucking head as the sun comes up

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxEm3akwp_u7_QsvQHvCH4BJR86T5S9pssnBWx7lZKCfMq--D4nSQaX3iv8A

They aren't actually spiders, like that somehow makes it any better.

As for the world inflating out of your head well that's just philisophically awesome so screw you skank crew.

Good warm cup of organic chai tea. I'll have another, then a shower. That should get me half way human, not sure about the lie down though unless I can find something soothing to set my mind to but I don't like my chances of wrangling this bugged out brain.

Akin to wrangling me in a forum, not sure it can be done.

Anyway camel spiders make cave centipedes look cute, I'll think about cave centipedes for a while then think of something cuter

Meth posting.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 02:20 PM
I take meth everynight then study about camel spiders, on the path to mental wellness, well at least that's what the voices tell me.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 02:21 PM
What a fucking nightmare if I actually took meth.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 02:27 PM
I just spewed

timmy
01-30-2017, 08:17 PM
The bathtub inflates out of your mouth

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 08:51 PM
The bathtub inflates out of your mouth

I waited all day for someone to mention my bathtub. Now I can sleep.

Changing my meds too and getting some valium too so I don't stay awake all night until there are spiders in my head and worlds inflating from it.

Desolation
01-30-2017, 11:24 PM
i hope you get the mental health you're searching for.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 11:26 PM
i hope you get the mental health you're searching for.

I think you need to look in the mirror. I think we all know you aren't joking about wanting to fuck little kids. It's like the "funniest" thing you ever come up with. Disgusting grown ass man.

Desolation
01-30-2017, 11:28 PM
i'm being sincere.

Desolation
01-30-2017, 11:28 PM
you shouldn't always expect the worst in people. i like to joke around here but i'm a very loving person.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 11:38 PM
You are incerdibly insincere. And pssive agressiveness is actually more agressive than agression because it is exactly insincere and by design intended to aggravate wheras agressiveness is straight up sincere and honest so I always meet passive aggressive bullshit with exactly what they fucking well asked for.

And yeah if it was a one off joke then it wouldn't be bothering me but you constantly "joke" about it, in between throwing out garbage at me about rape and killing babies. So no, excuse yourself but I won't. I believe you are capable of love but it is a load of shit and utter insincerity to claim you like everyone, especially when you are cvery clearly a pile of shit to people, sorry but that is not love. Hate is actually a normal emotion, what kind of bullshit is it to pretend otherwise.

Battery Bits
01-30-2017, 11:40 PM
That said it would still have served me better if I had picked up my valium and was asleep right now. But I'll probably live for a while yet.