02-01-2017, 07:36 PM
i cant believe they treat you this way

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 07:37 PM
It sure is a great time not to be an american

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 07:39 PM

Oh believe it, you've been there yourself. Just don't believe the bullshit they make up about me. I'm brutally honest enough about my shortcommings, I don't need extra crap made up.

timmy
02-01-2017, 07:42 PM

Pizza hut delivery delivered in 30 mins or its free

Zero Replies
02-01-2017, 07:45 PM
*Doony Lisa.

They're tiny.
They're toony.
They're lisa and they're doony.
And in this,
Cartoony
We're invading your TV!
With comic,
Dispensers
We crack up all the censors.
Lisa-doony adventures get a dose of com-e-dy, so, HEEEEEEERES ruby acres it's a whole wide world of farts...
etc. etc.

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Dag. xoxo

Zero Replies
02-01-2017, 07:47 PM
You're something of a phenomenon.

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 07:47 PM
They think I caused global warming

Zero Replies
02-01-2017, 07:53 PM
I caused global cooling on account of i'm so cool you guys.

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Oh no.

Zero Replies
02-01-2017, 07:58 PM
I read that as Waluigi saying that.

Zero Replies
02-01-2017, 08:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWD88E6Arv0

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 08:35 PM
My new meds give me the hiccups, it better stop, it's really annoying, I'd rather voices in my head than constant hiccups

Battery Bits
02-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I called the doctor, agreed to persevere with it another day or two but if the hiccups keep happening I can't tolerate that if it keeps happening. He said it was a strange reaction but he's old and doesn't have a computer and I looked it up and there are case reports online of this drug causing hiccups. I don't usually get hiccups so pretty sure it's the new medication seeing as it started when I started takingbit and hasn't stopped.

It's exhausting trying all these different meds.

maks
02-02-2017, 05:54 AM
:cry: you took my rep away and you've been horrible to me and I don't know why :cry:

I'm p sure I know why

maks
02-02-2017, 05:58 AM
:cry: I can't be the only person along with fucking plug drugs who has red rep :cry:

ahahahaha

maks
02-02-2017, 05:58 AM
anyone who hasn't watched this video, my god it is so fucking good

maks
02-02-2017, 06:00 AM
:rubyjap: it doesn't even mean anything why do you care :rubyjap:

:cry: I JUST DO :cry:

Desolation
02-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Literally crying about rep is truly insanity.

Battery Bits
02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
You're a fucking loser. Was this your attempt at a podcast? You edited it like bullshit. You were begging me to do a podcast with you before you took all my rep. You're a giant loser.

Wendy <3
02-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Leave him alone and go back to your own forum

Battery Bits
02-02-2017, 08:10 PM
No. He's a fucking try-hard loser. He can't get any attention any other way.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
My new meds give me the hiccups, it better stop, it's really annoying, I'd rather voices in my head than constant hiccups

who personifies the voice caring about rep so much?

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
You're a fucking loser. Was this your attempt at a podcast? You edited it like bullshit. You were begging me to do a podcast with you before you took all my rep. You're a giant loser.

compilation of your rep obsession

Zero Replies
02-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Internet forum rep is stupid. :-)

What up Lisa.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-02-2017, 08:23 PM
agreed, what's wrong with yr gf fgt?

Zero Replies
02-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Lisa's the shit, dummy.

You guys hang off every word she says too.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-02-2017, 08:35 PM
why does lisa care about rep, she says ppl spam her with nigrape but I only rep her when I need to spread it around

Wendy <3
02-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Lisa's the shit, dummy.

You guys hang off every word she says too.

Post pics of your gaped asshole for me

Desolation
02-03-2017, 12:19 AM
i was watching a movie with ruby which we were recording for one of his stupid threads and she was bothering me on skype so i pulled her into the call and she was methed out sobbing over forum pixels.

she says on it that her only friend is donny the toothless junkie. fucking disgusting red reppers make me SICK

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 01:04 AM
i was watching a movie with ruby which we were recording for one of his stupid threads and she was bothering me on skype so i pulled her into the call and she was methed out sobbing over forum pixels.

she says on it that her only friend is donny the toothless junkie. fucking disgusting red reppers make me SICK
Um no. And ruby can verify this, I don't even have you on my skype, yous kept inviting me into a group chat, hence me saying "what is this?" I hung up on you and you invited me again. Loser.

You're a pathetic liar and a loser.

And I never said that and your tard ass gave donny and me red rep and gave your loser friend goodtouchmydaughter all that green. You couldn't actually be a biggerr loser.

But hey you finally got some replies you vapid pathetic lying sack of shit.

http://i.imgur.com/X7kL1vq.jpg

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-03-2017, 03:22 AM
having red rep at forums is Lisa's thing, the only outlet she has, and you guys are RUINING it for her.

maks
02-03-2017, 05:45 AM

She must be so lonely. If it was anyone else I'd feel bad for her

Desolation
02-03-2017, 10:07 AM
While forum rep matters (it really does) let's not distract ourselves from the fact she was CRYING about having sshit rep for being such a shitposter. Meth is crazy.

Poopalew
02-03-2017, 10:53 AM
While forum rep matters (it really does) let's not distract ourselves from the fact she was CRYING about having sshit rep for being such a shitposter. Meth is crazy.

When Joseph wakes up how grateful he is that the issue is now clearer!

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 02:08 PM

You're the fucking loser who changes people's rep you dumb ass loser. Not me. I don't take meth you compulsive pathetic liar.

Wendy <3
02-03-2017, 05:42 PM

It's easy for you not to be concerned with rep when you can disable it. Until you have red rep you'll never understand what its like and how it affects your ability to post

Wendy <3
02-03-2017, 05:42 PM
You're the fucking loser who changes people's rep you dumb ass loser. Not me. I don't take meth you compulsive pathetic liar.

We know you use meth so knock it off

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I don't take meth you retard

Desolation
02-03-2017, 05:59 PM
#redreplivesmatter

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Rep doesn't matter because you've fucked it up according to your loserish whim. So who does it mean more to? Me or the fucking loser who changed everyone's rep then craps on about it all day like it is somehow a reflection of anything other than you're a pathetic loser

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 06:23 PM
In my opinion you need to give me back my rep you owe me, fix zero's rep because that was pathetic and that touching my daughter fucktard loser needs his rep back to zero. It's not a humble opinion, it's just the right opinion. Otherwise rep remains nothing more than a reflection that you've been a pathetic prick.

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Note: I don't give a fuck about maks' rep but someone needs to take that shit out of the obsessed freak's sig.

You can't expect me to be cool with you otherwise so if you can't be a big enough person to do that then forget it, you'll still be a pathetic fucking dickhead as far as I'm concerned, and that's just the admin shit you need to fix, you would still need to stop being a fuckhead to me because I'm not taking shit from you without handing it back to you.

I don't expect you have enough backbone to do that so fuck it, you suck.

juji
02-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Lisa and Toothless Donald have red rep and are interesing couple

juji
02-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Which is picture has been posted by Donny?

http://ihatemyteeth.com

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Well I'm out because I'm not nagging ruby everyday to undo Deso the fuckhead's herping of zero, Donny is asleep so doesn't even know so ruby unherped him HOWEVER someone changed his name and I don't feel like having to tell him that to log on he needs to change his logon to "zero replies". Deso's just a pathetic dickhead and I have two other forums I can be at where admin either don't interfere with people's shit or my uncensored poltical news forum for my politics stuff where they fucking LOVE me and appreciate what I bring to the table. Donny doesn't care to post much but I want him to be able to post with me freely when he feels like it.

So basically I'm letting Donny make a decision for me about whether I post here or at SM. I've already set up camp again at SM and when Donny wakes up he can make the final call which one of these two forums I will fuck around in but I don't imagine he'll chose this one after I tell him they changed his forum name. I'm protective of the people I love. So you guys will probably have to manage without me here. Good luck with that but your forum is probably going to crawl up Deso's ass and die along with the other shit he shoves up there.

I love ruby but I'm not really willing to hang around with a admin (Deso) being a fucking pathetic loser and ruining the essence of a free for all forum.

~OUT~

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Well Donny woke up and I let him be the boss and make the decision however he doesn't give a flying fuck, doesn't give a fuck about his name change, doesn't give a fuck which forum I post at. So the decision fell back to me. And frankly in spite of Donny not caring I do care and this forum is being poo fucked by Deso. So it can eat his shit for now and I'm going back to SM until it suits me.

maks
02-03-2017, 10:24 PM
thanks desolation

Wendy <3
02-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Remember when lisa didn't care at all about rep and amused us by posting aloof the awful rep comments she got but now she's beyond obsessed with it for whatever reason

maks
02-03-2017, 11:18 PM
apparently whatever disease rootbeer had is sexually transmitted

Zero Replies
02-03-2017, 11:20 PM
What a stupid fucking thread.

maks
02-03-2017, 11:21 PM
nice rep and username will you be my friend

Battery Bits
02-03-2017, 11:22 PM
He's my friend. He hates you losers.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Well I'm out because I'm not nagging ruby everyday to undo Deso the fuckhead's herping of zero, Donny is asleep so doesn't even know so ruby unherped him HOWEVER someone changed his name and I don't feel like having to tell him that to log on he needs to change his logon to "zero replies". Deso's just a pathetic dickhead and I have two other forums I can be at where admin either don't interfere with people's shit or my uncensored poltical news forum for my politics stuff where they fucking LOVE me and appreciate what I bring to the table. Donny doesn't care to post much but I want him to be able to post with me freely when he feels like it.

So basically I'm letting Donny make a decision for me about whether I post here or at SM. I've already set up camp again at SM and when Donny wakes up he can make the final call which one of these two forums I will fuck around in but I don't imagine he'll chose this one after I tell him they changed his forum name. I'm protective of the people I love. So you guys will probably have to manage without me here. Good luck with that but your forum is probably going to crawl up Deso's ass and die along with the other shit he shoves up there.

I love ruby but I'm not really willing to hang around with a admin (Deso) being a fucking pathetic loser and ruining the essence of a free for all forum.

~OUT~

stay gone, youre too old

Battery Bits
02-04-2017, 03:37 AM
stay gone, youre too old

Says the guy who talks about the years coming and keep coming as though from experience.

maks
02-04-2017, 08:05 AM
I thought you were leaving lisa

Desolation
02-05-2017, 02:38 AM
lisa: *sobbing* ok deso you took my rep so, well i was really upset and i was crying ... i dont have a lot of friends. you know, i've got donny but hes on the other side of the planet and my whole life i dont socialze and talk to people much and i just like forums its an outlet
deso: what is your new account?
lisa: *sobbing* im not saying... cause you'll ruin it
deso: why are u crying
lisa: *sobbing* because.. you took my forum away.
deso: the forums still there... the forums still there what are u talking about?
lsia: *sobbing* you've been horrible
deso: what did i do?
lisa: *sobbing* u took my rep away and you've just been horrible and i dont know why
deso: sorry
lisa: *sobbing* why did u start being horrible to me deso?
deso: im just bein a boy
lisa: *sobbing* not all boys are like that
deso: not all boys are admins on the forum, though
lisa: *sobbing* i dont like it
____
lisa: *sobbing* if they know its me [on supermensa], ive already fought with some of the guys there, then they will all harass me. yes, they will give me neg rep. they will rep bomb me. only like 2 of them, a couple of them just yeah just harass me.
____
lisa: ok i'm here
deso: hi lisa
lisa: i was watching black mirror but deso, Deso, DESO! what's your problem ?
deso: i was born a cis white male.
lisa: huh
deso: nothing
lisa: whqat the fuck is your problem with me? why do you keep fucking taking away my rep. you owe me rep and you should just fucking giv-
deso: what is your obsession with my ass [quoting the movie me/ruby are watching]
lisa: i dont have a obsession with your ass. i used to like you but youve just been a fuckhead to me for no reason
can i just have my rep please... why the fuck... why the fuck not. why did you, why did you make these deals with me and be a fuckhead?
im not trying to fuck anyone, can i just have my rep?
ruby: why do you care so much? it's not real. it doesn't mean anything, it doesnt actually mean if youre propular or whatever.
lisa: i just do, i just do. im going to be the only person along with fucking plugdrugs with red rep. and i HAD rep and deso keeps taking it away.
ruby: it doesnt matter, it doesnt fucking matter.
deso: yeah it matters.. it's a status symbol ruby. you havent lived that life. if you've had red rep you'd care about it ruby, it matters.you've always had green rep. you dont know what its like
ruby: yeah sorry i literally definately whouldnt care. and sorry im such a green baller, i cant help being such a good poster.
lisa: then he gives a fuckhead a million rep so what the fuck?! [good touch my daughter fuycking person]
lisa: my rep, you took it away, and you already owed me rep.
ruby: u act like its money, you cant do anyting with it.
lisa: its not money, its just rep. [at deso] FUCK YOU.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Oh yeeeeeeah you got a really nice life there Deso.

Loser.

Desolation
02-05-2017, 02:48 AM
my kind Hispanic amigo needed some assistance with the video whats wrong with helping out?

juji
02-05-2017, 02:53 AM
lisa: *sobbing* ok deso you took my rep so, well i was really upset and i was crying ... i dont have a lot of friends. you know, i've got donny but hes on the other side of the planet and my whole life i dont socialze and talk to people much and i just like forums its an outlet
deso: what is your new account?
lisa: *sobbing* im not saying... cause you'll ruin it
deso: why are u crying
lisa: *sobbing* because.. you took my forum away.
deso: the forums still there... the forums still there what are u talking about?
lsia: *sobbing* you've been horrible
deso: what did i do?
lisa: *sobbing* u took my rep away and you've just been horrible and i dont know why
deso: sorry
lisa: *sobbing* why did u start being horrible to me deso?
deso: im just bein a boy
lisa: *sobbing* not all boys are like that
deso: not all boys are admins on the forum, though
lisa: *sobbing* i dont like it
____
lisa: *sobbing* if they know its me [on supermensa], ive already fought with some of the guys there, then they will all harass me. yes, they will give me neg rep. they will rep bomb me. only like 2 of them, a couple of them just yeah just harass me.
____
lisa: ok i'm here
deso: hi lisa
lisa: i was watching black mirror but deso, Deso, DESO! what's your problem ?
deso: i was born a cis white male.
lisa: huh
deso: nothing
lisa: whqat the fuck is your problem with me? why do you keep fucking taking away my rep. you owe me rep and you should just fucking giv-
deso: what is your obsession with my ass [quoting the movie me/ruby are watching]
lisa: i dont have a obsession with your ass. i used to like you but youve just been a fuckhead to me for no reason
can i just have my rep please... why the fuck... why the fuck not. why did you, why did you make these deals with me and be a fuckhead?
im not trying to fuck anyone, can i just have my rep?
ruby: why do you care so much? it's not real. it doesn't mean anything, it doesnt actually mean if youre propular or whatever.
lisa: i just do, i just do. im going to be the only person along with fucking plugdrugs with red rep. and i HAD rep and deso keeps taking it away.
ruby: it doesnt matter, it doesnt fucking matter.
deso: yeah it matters.. it's a status symbol ruby. you havent lived that life. if you've had red rep you'd care about it ruby, it matters.you've always had green rep. you dont know what its like
ruby: yeah sorry i literally definately whouldnt care. and sorry im such a green baller, i cant help being such a good poster.
lisa: then he gives a fuckhead a million rep so what the fuck?! [good touch my daughter fuycking person]
lisa: my rep, you took it away, and you already owed me rep.
ruby: u act like its money, you cant do anyting with it.
lisa: its not money, its just rep. [at deso] FUCK YOU.

*sobbing*

It seems that Lisa has serious mental problem like 9 years old kid brain, there no way to determine Lisa as adult person.

Thanks for typing <3

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 02:54 AM
*sobbing*

It seems that Lisa has serious mental problem like 9 years old kid brain, there no way to determine Lisa as adult person.

Thanks for typing <3
You're really mature elz.

Desolation
02-05-2017, 12:51 PM
i worked hard on this

Wendy <3
02-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Get ready for the puppy bowl

Desolation
02-05-2017, 01:33 PM
its gonna be LIT

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-05-2017, 02:10 PM
#methlivesmatter

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-05-2017, 02:13 PM
it really is sad that lisa cares about rep on forums especially in our community she can't get that we haven't used rep as a serious thing since probably literally day one 2005 temp forums has anyone actually given a fucking shit about rep lol

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-05-2017, 02:14 PM
it's not like anyone's nicer to her when her rep's green wtf m8

Wendy <3
02-05-2017, 11:05 PM
That puppy bowl was the worst ever

Desolation
02-06-2017, 12:03 AM
yeah it did suck the halftime show was bad. some of those dogs weren't EVEN PUPPIES.

gaga however was 10/10

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Donny's team won, I've never seen him so happy, he was holding his head saying "I'm SO happy!" and was even nearly crying, LOL, they were having a superbowl party there and everyone was screaming, americans.... weirdos.

Wendy <3
02-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Nobody asked you so fuck off with your imaginary list of friends you're supposedly leaving with

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Just talked to deso on skype on mic.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 12:47 AM
You can wait for the video. Fucktards.

maks
02-06-2017, 06:52 AM
has anyone actually given a fucking shit about rep lol

rootbeer

Wendy <3
02-06-2017, 01:54 PM
Plud drugs

maks
02-06-2017, 05:42 PM
I got some codeine for my gall stones so I'm feeling good righjt now and I love everyone but I still hope lisa dies

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 06:38 PM
You got gallstones because you're old, wrinkly and probably going to die before me XD

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:09 PM
I'm gonna get high on weed and I don't have gallstones :)

CAG <3
02-06-2017, 08:12 PM
How does one avoid gall stones?

CAG <3
02-06-2017, 08:13 PM
I hope women dont get these gall stones that sounds awful

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:19 PM

Yeah I think they can do

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:19 PM
If and when maks passes his gallstone I want him to record it so I can hear the screaming.

I love peeing, it feels good.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Little jagged stone tearing its way down his shaft and out the eye of his pee pee

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Then I'd like to get a stick and shove it back up there again

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 08:26 PM
It's because's he's fat, has bad genes and is full of bile.

"What Causes Gallstones?

There may be several reasons, including:

Your genes
Your weight
Problems with your gallbladder
Diet
Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely."

maks
02-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Little jagged stone tearing its way down his shaft and out the eye of his pee pee

that's kidney stones retard

maks
02-06-2017, 09:13 PM

they're more common in women

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:15 PM
that's kidney stones retardok well can I find little jagged stone and we do that anyway? I'll shove it up there

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:16 PM
that's kidney stones retard

So you'll never pass them and be stuck with that pain for what's left of your fat, poor genes, full of bile life?

maks
02-06-2017, 09:18 PM
I thought you had two degrees, why is it you don't know anything

maks
02-06-2017, 09:19 PM
could it be because they're bullshit liberal arts degrees that anyone can get just by showing up at the lectures I think maybe that's it

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:20 PM
They aren't medical degrees. I googled that you're fat, got poor genes and full of bad cholestrol bile though. I'm learning. I'm learning about your pain.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:21 PM
could it be because they're bullshit liberal arts degrees that anyone can get just by showing up at the lectures I think maybe that's it

Oh I don't think so, most people still drop out and then not many get the marks I got.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:21 PM
And I didn't learn about gallstones in my teaching degree either.

maks
02-06-2017, 09:22 PM
I wish I had a good degree from an accredited school so I could sit at home posting on the internet all day collecting disability

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Strangely enough I got into uni based on my maths and science on the entrance exam, then I went and did arts. Although I could of done any subject I liked and I got a pre- first round offer to my firts choice of universities. That's an offer before even the first round offers go out, then they have 3 rounds of offers after that. But I blitzed the exam so was one of the few who got a pre-round offer.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
I wish I had a good degree from an accredited school so I could sit at home posting on the internet all day collecting disability

Yeah well, I did teach for a number of years. And it's still under my belt for when I'm better again.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Didn't you do a degree in IT? Or did you just fall into like dp did?

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:28 PM
I mean you don't need a degree if you're already working in a good job. With me though I never finished highschool so it was hard to get something decent until I went to uni "mature age" at 21.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Anyway the main thing is you're in pain and will be for the rest of your wretched life. So that's a good thing.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:32 PM
I just told donny with a big smile on my face, "Maks is in pain and will be for the rest of his life XD"

And he said, "Right on!"

maks
02-06-2017, 09:48 PM
tell donny I have a shitload of codeine

maks
02-06-2017, 09:49 PM
also I'm having a minor 1 hour laproscopic surgery which will solve the problem and afterwards I will get a shitload more codeine

maks
02-06-2017, 09:49 PM
I'll be cured but you'll still be so broken that you're essentially useless

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 09:50 PM
And you'll always need it.

maks
02-06-2017, 09:59 PM
On one hand I feel bad for donnie, if he ever had a problem he can't get painkillers because addiction is incurable and he'll end up right back on the spike

on the other hand it was his choice to become a piece of shit junkie in the first place, actions have consequences

maks
02-06-2017, 10:00 PM
did you give your baby, which had a central nervous system and could feel pain, any painkillers before you had it disembowled and vacuumed out?

maks
02-06-2017, 10:02 PM
come to think of it you and donnie hve a lot in common, you both ended up in shitty situations due to your own selfishness and inability to figure consequences into your actions. on the other hand he only ever hurt himself, as far as I know he never murdered his own child. I guess what I'm saying is you're a bit of a step down for him, he can and should do better.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:10 PM
did you give your baby, which had a central nervous system and could feel pain, any painkillers before you had it disembowled and vacuumed out?

FIRST TRIMESTER: BABY STARTS MOVING
A mere 16 days after conception, your fetus’s neural plate forms (think of it as the foundation of your baby’s brain and spinal cord). It grows longer and folds onto itself, until that fold morphs into a groove, and that groove turns into a tube — the neural tube. Once the neural tube closes, at around week 6 or week 7 of pregnancy, it curves and bulges into three sections, commonly known as the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain. Just to the rear of the hindbrain sits the part that will soon turn into your baby’s spinal cord. Soon, these areas bubble into those five different regions of the brain that we’re most familiar with: the cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem, pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. Of course, all of these fetal brain areas need more time to be fully up and running!

I had an abortion at about 3 weeks maks, there was an undeveoped spinal cord, not a brain with brain activity

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:11 PM
A fetus' brain only starts to emit electrical signals at 12 weeks,

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
A fetus only develops its cerebral cortex, the part of the brain which regulates thought and consciousness at 24 weeks, well after the limit for abortions. Before 24 weeks, its brain only emits electrical signals, not brain waves which indicate thought.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
So you're a retard

maks
02-06-2017, 10:13 PM
you can try to justify it all you want, but we both know the truth. you selfishly and childishly did whatever the fuck you wanted, got knocked up, and murdered your own baby because it was inconvenient for you.

Battery Bits
So it didn't even have electrical signals yet fuckwit

Wendy <3
You still murdered your baby no matter how you try to justify it

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:14 PM
It's not a baby at that stage retard

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:15 PM
An ant literally has more feelings than a ballmof cells at 3 weeks does

maks
02-06-2017, 10:16 PM
I don't know how you live with yourself, you must have no sense of empathy. you sure as hell don't have a sense of responsibility.

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:20 PM
I live with it because I'm not misinformed like you are.

You of all people cannot talk about empathy, you are completely devoid of it you retraded psycho

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:21 PM
The fact that you have no empathy is how I don't give a fuck about your pain, you're not a person deserving of giving a shit about

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:22 PM
I'd feel worse about stepping on an ant than hurting you in any way

maks
02-06-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm not in pain, I've got codeine. I wish I could say the same for the child you murdered.

Wendy <3
02-06-2017, 10:28 PM
This crazy old woman will burn in hell along with her rapist

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm not in pain, I've got codeine. I wish I could say the same for the child you murdered.

It did not have any electrical signals in its undeveloped spinal cord yet, no brain even yet, therefore the ball of cells felt no pain.

maks
02-06-2017, 10:37 PM
just keep clinging to that, lets pretend that makes it acceptable to murder your own child out of selfishness and fear

maks
02-06-2017, 10:38 PM
what's donnie's address I'm going to send him a couple of pills see if maybe I can knock him off the wagon

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Oh it's a child now is it? Next it's going to be a teenager.

You should be aborted, you obviously don't have any electrical signals either

rubycalaber
02-06-2017, 10:40 PM
it really is sad that lisa cares about rep on forums especially in our community she can't get that we haven't used rep as a serious thing since probably literally day one 2005 temp forums has anyone actually given a fucking shit about rep lol

reminder tim only created timnet because he couldnt handle people being given free rep

granted it was mostly lisa being given it but still

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:42 PM
reminder tim only created timnet because he couldnt handle people being given free rep

Can you reset my rep so I can rep cag please?

lol

maks
02-06-2017, 10:46 PM

tim always wanted to be in charge, the whole lisa's rep controversy was just an excuse and brought along at least 2 guaranteed exclusive posters, rootbeer and his lackey timlolololololololo0lolololol

Battery Bits
02-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Go son, go down to the water
And see the women weeping there
Then go up into the mountains
The men, they are weeping too
Father, why are all the women weeping
They are weeping for their rep
Then why are all the men there weeping
They are weeping back at them
This is a repping song
A song in which to weep
While all the men and women sleep
This is a repping song
But I won't be weeping long
Father, why are all the children weeping
They are merely crying son
Oh are they merely crying, father
Yes, true weeping is yet to come
This is a repping song
A song in which to weep
While all the men and children sleep
This is a repping song
Oh father tell me, are you weeping'
Your face seems wet to touch
Oh then I'm so sorry, father
I never thought I hurt you so much
This is a repping song
A song in which to weep
While we rock ourselves to sleep
This is a repping song

Desolation
02-07-2017, 12:10 AM
also I'm having a minor 1 hour laproscopic surgery which will solve the problem and afterwards I will get a shitload more codeine

thoughts & prayers

Desolation
02-07-2017, 12:12 AM
what's donnie's address I'm going to send him a couple of pills see if maybe I can knock him off the wagon

check your pms that austin address is his

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Nah deso is just trying to get you to send them to him

maks
02-07-2017, 05:31 AM
shut the fuck up baby killer

Poopalew
02-07-2017, 10:29 AM
shut the fuck up baby killer

Each of the victims was young.

Desolation
02-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Yea

Poopalew
02-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Yea

lisas womb is barren

Wendy <3
02-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Lisa's pussy is broken

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Lisa's box is busted

Desolation
Lisa's vagina is vile

Desolation
Lisa's poon is pwned

Desolation
Lisa's Cunt is carnaged

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Lisa's twat is trashed

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Lisa's slizz is slammed

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Lisa's cunny is crusty

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Lisa's puss is pulverized

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Lisa's muff is mauled

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Lisa's snatch is slaughtered

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Lisa's beaver is busted

Desolation
02-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Lisa's cooter is crushed

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Obsessed bushpigs

Desolation
02-07-2017, 04:12 PM
I'm not obsessed, I'm infatuated *_*

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm not obsessed, I'm infatuated *_*

Show me. Give me back my rep. Stop herping my best friend. I tried to be friends with you again but then I saw you herped donny. You got to get along with him and more to the point you got to get along with me. Then we can be girlfriends again. Me and my crusty cunt.... that's gross, don't say that, it's not crusty I clean it all the time.

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Oh god, crusty vaginas are disgusting, I feel physically ill.

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Don't say bad things about my vagina or I'll call reno and cry like cag did.

Desolation
02-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Lisa's clit is crunched

Desolation
02-07-2017, 04:48 PM
lisas fallopian tubes are fatally bruised

Wendy <3
02-07-2017, 06:21 PM
So glad that indian kid is gone

Desolation
02-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Show me. Give me back my rep. Stop herping my best friend. I tried to be friends with you again but then I saw you herped donny. You got to get along with him and more to the point you got to get along with me. Then we can be girlfriends again. Me and my crusty cunt.... that's gross, don't say that, it's not crusty I clean it all the time.

that was a joke chill

Battery Bits
02-07-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm not joking internet dick

Desolation
02-07-2017, 07:05 PM
fucking right hoe

Wendy <3
02-07-2017, 08:06 PM
I'm jealous the crazy lady has more red rep than me

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 04:51 AM
having red rep at forums is Lisa's thing, the only outlet she has, and you guys are RUINING it for her.

maxgoldberg
04-24-2021, 06:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5Hb_DJe8k audio restored

maxgoldberg
04-25-2021, 07:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5Hb_DJe8k audio restored