PDA

View Full Version : Ended up taking two sleepy pills

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Pretty relaxed but not quite there for sleep yet.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:01 AM
If you looked at the forum you may think I've had a paradoxical reaction, but I started before I took them then just couldn't stop, I did wait two hours in between each pill though. One more at most but no more than that, then I need to not have any for a few days. If I could just get in a better sleep pattern hat'd be good. There is no doubt thpugh I will fall asleep tonight.... eventually, which is better than not at all

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:04 AM
I mean that's the problem with sleeping tablets, they are addictive and easy to abuse. That's why I insisted on just a short course, just to try and get some proper sleep because if I stop sleeping it's a fast track to total insanity.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:06 AM
I mean not that I'm actually wrong what I posted, just I should be asleep and not spamming rubys forums but honestly yous need a shake up and to get something new to post about. You're boring as fuck with your lisa lisa lisa crap all day every day. Shit post about something else drop-kicks.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:17 AM
Gone the third. Should have gotten the stronger ones but I didn't want to end up hooked on them then at the endnof the course have to come off them harder. Next few days no more sleepy pills after that if I need back to one.

maks
02-05-2017, 08:19 AM
take the whole bottle just end this already you gave it a try you ended up insane and living on the dole it's time to roll the dice on reincarnation

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Oh I'm not coming back to this shit holemof a planet. I'm goingbto be an alien next time.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:24 AM
And you realise of course you just posted on par with marco. Too predictable. *YAWN* maks

maks
02-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Oh I'm not coming back to this shit holemof a planet. I'm goingbto be an alien next time.

even better. when do you plan to get started? how many pills do you have left, if it's not enough I'll paypal you the funds to go get more.

Battery Bits
02-05-2017, 08:33 AM
even better. when do you plan to get started? how many pills do you have left, if it's not enough I'll paypal you the funds to go get more.

I got a prescription, I pay like $5 for the bottle

maks
02-05-2017, 08:56 AM
good, go get a second bottle and take all of them

juji
02-05-2017, 10:33 AM

You don't need to give money to Lisa because her welfare account already gives money, if she has no funds, she can come there to scream at every employees at the office.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-05-2017, 02:08 PM
don't worry nobody thought it was the pills we all know you're crazy

maks
02-05-2017, 03:02 PM
You don't need to give money to Lisa because her welfare account already gives money, if she has no funds, she can come there to scream at every employees at the office.

I'd pay any price to get lisa to kill herself

timmy
02-05-2017, 03:49 PM
I'd pay any price to get lisa to kill herself

5 million USD?

maks
02-06-2017, 06:53 AM
absolutely