PDA

View Full Version : I have a role for max in the steveyos documentary

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-15-2017, 03:08 PM
max is being interviewed (the interviewer is royal he's occasionally shown only from the back with the turtleneck and lit so he's not a fully black silhouette but p much but you can still see the turtleneck and his faggy hipster haircut and rectangle ghostbusters glasses)

Hi, I'm Max Goldberg, and yes, steveyos made me cry via irc.

how?

what do you mean how? he's the god troll.

I'm guessing since that's the first thing you said that you're comfortable discussing what we discussed in private?

yup.

so the downfall of ytmnd.

steveyos trolled me.

yes.

my care became erac and that was it for ytmnd, I was done.

and you didn't ever attempt to take revenge on him.

I created the monster. he was at ytmnd since nigga stole my bike, and was one of the first people on the temp forums. He's a god damned 05'er. I created the monster, and who is a jew to ever truly blame but them self?

and finally the people have been begging to know how even getting past a moral standpoint, from a financial standpoint, how did you still not take any revenge, especially whilst being a jew and losing money?????

I'm a jew. you think I don't got fuckin money?

truer words have never been spoken. max, thank you so much for finally breaking the silence and thank you for forgiving your creation and being a large investor in fjs industries' anti-troll foundation.

*hand shake*

it's truly been eye opening. I almost ended up a memer quite frankly. instead, I remain a humble jew.

*they get up maybe some light chatter as max is putting on his jewish-style coat and outdoor yamaca to leave royal's lab that they met at for the interview*

*a thump is heard that sounds like it's from the wall, max and royal both look not directly at it but in that direction*

max: what was that?

royal: I dunno nothin

end scene

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-15-2017, 03:11 PM
almost lost that shit from the staff of this forum not knowing how to run forums if I didn't have it in a text file the auto restore only restored a little of it haaahahahahah this forum sucks dude

Desolation
02-15-2017, 04:58 PM
ew...

Battery Bits
02-15-2017, 05:10 PM
almost lost that shit from the staff of this forum not knowing how to run forums if I didn't have it in a text file the auto restore only restored a little of it haaahahahahah this forum sucks dude
I now know this is stevey

Battery Bits
02-15-2017, 05:29 PM
All this time I thought you were some random creep I didn't know, now I know you're just a creep I do know.

Wendy <3
02-15-2017, 06:36 PM
I guess you also believe peter quinn was actually posting here instead of it being stevey the entire time

Battery Bits
02-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Nope. But some other creep I didn't know.

Plug Drugs
02-15-2017, 08:20 PM
heyy lisa =3