02-16-2017, 12:08 AM
:yawn:

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 12:09 AM
Going to go watch Suits.

Shit posters.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Anyone else want to try and make a claim to me?

Because if you aren't on my shortlist go jump.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:02 AM
It's a no to plug drugs, it's a no to stevey, it's a no to bgd.

So if you can't just be a normal friend and you instead act like a fuckhead then I hate you and don't ask why.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:24 AM
So if you can't post for shit that's not my problem. You bore me.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Stevey is my favorite loser, if I had to chose one. Mainly because he'll like it when I bash him.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:39 AM
Bing bong boop boop boing bing boop bong bing

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 01:46 AM
Stevey is my favorite loser, if I had to chose one. Mainly because he'll like it when I bash him.

*boner intensifies*

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:49 AM
*boner intensifies*

Yeah but it doesn't end with me fucking you. So if you can jizz in your own pants without getting anything other than your own blood on me when I bash you I can hook you up.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 01:50 AM
I just did it won't be a problem

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:50 AM
You see the rules her are everyone is allowed to be a total fucking cunt ass loser but I'm not allowed to even not be one because in retard brain I actually do all the shit the other fucktards do only I actually don't you just don't read their posts.

I hate you Deso.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:51 AM
I just did it won't be a problem

Good man.

You can have a hug now but bums out, I don't want our groins to touch especially if yours is soggy.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 01:52 AM
a cop followed me in just now and even though I was holding my license out the window next to my parking sticker telling him I just went to wal mart ther'es grociers in mah van mah receipt is right here officuh but he was black so even though I had all the proof including keys and he had a cop car with a computer that tells him my entire life he still left saying ok as long as you livea heya suh and I'm just like uggghhhh now I have to go back outside and smoke weed right at my van not even hide cause I know he's gonna swoop back so I want him to see me smoking weed and there will also be a knife in my pocket it's the same shit that happens every night without issue now I'm about to go get shot by a black cop with all the proof that I'm innocent right in my pocket and it'll never make the news

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:52 AM
And it's not even Deso who is the worst, Deso just owes me a fuckton of rep so get fucked.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 01:53 AM
I'm gonna reach down my pants then smack this nigger pig in his face

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:53 AM
a cop followed me in just now and even though I was holding my license out the window next to my parking sticker telling him I just went to wal mart ther'es grociers in mah van mah receipt is right here officuh but he was black so even though I had all the proof including keys and he had a cop car with a computer that tells him my entire life he still left saying ok as long as you livea heya suh and I'm just like uggghhhh now I have to go back outside and smoke weed right at my van not even hide cause I know he's gonna swoop back so I want him to see me smoking weed and there will also be a knife in my pocket it's the same shit that happens every night without issue now I'm about to go get shot by a black cop with all the proof that I'm innocent right in my pocket and it'll never make the news

lol good plan

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:54 AM
I'm still going to 01 bump whenever the fuck I feel like.

Ban me fucktards, ban me because you're a douchebag called jon.

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 01:55 AM
Fuck off Deso.

Ruby owes me rep too. His forum was dead and I undeaded it. We had a deal.

OR ban me and have a dead fucking forum. The boring cunty fucks.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 02:49 AM
1. fuck this forum

2. he wasn't out there I've been out there this whole time 53 minutes if I had more weed I'd still be out there smoking I think he was just sad that when he rolled up on me I was hanging out my window with a comical amount of proof that I didn't do shit and answered all his questions as soon as he finished them and only because I didn't wanna be rude and interrupt him lol so that's why he was like well okaaayyyy as long as you're suuurrreee you don't live here and then in his head he's like ugh I'm never ognna meet my quota ya know

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 02:51 AM
but I'm stll p sure he just didn't know how to use the police computer he probably stole the cop car let's face it and he was just out taking weed etc maybe even money from random people but when he saw me he was like damn I am gonna get my fucking ass fucked if I fuck with this guy so he was like wtf do I do lol

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 02:57 AM
Imagine that

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 03:48 AM
Anyone else want to try and make a claim to me?

Because if you aren't on my shortlist go jump.

you claim to have two degrees and multiple voices in your haed

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 03:49 AM
you claim to have two degrees and multiple voices in your haed

And?

Give the account back to stevey