Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 02:01 AM
I hate the other loser you are though

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 02:02 AM
And I mean that in a non-sexual way

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Who's the other fucking loser using that account though? They suck.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 03:05 AM
I'll tell you in person I'm only posting right now because my computer was fucked I'm going back to not talking to anyone and only using my computer for video games but I'm also talking to my irl people with $$$$$ but I'm not just taking money I'm doing work and I wanna right now focus 100% on that so now I'm gonna be able to do work and eat real-not-walmart healthy and I'm pretty sure my body will pretty much be all fixed up from that as soon as I'm medically cleared I will be on the first boat to penguin island so you can ruin my balls again

I might still post here a little but I'll use a different account idk if registration is even on and if it is it probably doesn't work so I might use this account again to mention that if I try to register again and I can't I don't have my shit to my other accounts I'm mentioning this since "no one ever really leaves the forums" but like I don't wanna be around these people I have no idea why ruby is mad at me of all the shit that's happened here this shit's really got me like wtf and don't make the mistake of being friends with deso again because he of all people could tell me what ruby's problem is but how he's acting all evidence points to him being the reason ruby's mad deso probably made some bullshit up to further keep ruby for himself it's really disturbing and I know when it's time to just move on and I'm just gonna contact ruby's parents when I have the money I owe them fucking ugh

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 03:14 AM
I'll tell you in person I'm only posting right now because my computer was fucked I'm going back to not talking to anyone and only using my computer for video games but I'm also talking to my irl people with $$$$$ but I'm not just taking money I'm doing work and I wanna right now focus 100% on that so now I'm gonna be able to do work and eat real-not-walmart healthy and I'm pretty sure my body will pretty much be all fixed up from that as soon as I'm medically cleared I will be on the first boat to penguin island so you can ruin my balls again

I might still post here a little but I'll use a different account idk if registration is even on and if it is it probably doesn't work so I might use this account again to mention that if I try to register again and I can't I don't have my shit to my other accounts I'm mentioning this since "no one ever really leaves the forums" but like I don't wanna be around these people I have no idea why ruby is mad at me of all the shit that's happened here this shit's really got me like wtf and don't make the mistake of being friends with deso again because he of all people could tell me what ruby's problem is but how he's acting all evidence points to him being the reason ruby's mad deso probably made some bullshit up to further keep ruby for himself it's really disturbing and I know when it's time to just move on and I'm just gonna contact ruby's parents when I have the money I owe them fucking ugh
I hear you.

I think ruby is mad that you keep asking for money, but that's stupid because the easy answer to that is to say "no" and still talk to you. Yeah Deso is a fuckhead and not a good person, you know he showee everyone everything I ever shared with him that he fucking well asked for. Nasty hairy assed pointy headed weener. Ruby is ignoring me too so I just deleted him. Teknorat added me and he is lame to cyber fuck then he deleted me because we can't have sex. I love reno. I love Donny. I love ruby but he keeps being twisted by shit people. Teknorat is even a better person than Deso. I just like ruby's company and I think he is a good person but I'm always being ignored for asking for rep and to ban bgd which is just the right thing to do anyway and I'm sick of him being twisted by shit people.

Don't give your account to the other person because I hate them, they are a fuckhead. If you came here I would hang out with you but never have sex with you and you have to jerk off in the bathroom and not bother me. We would just smoke weed and I'd show you the island. I think we'd get along we just both want to smoke weed all day and talk shit.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 03:47 AM
glad I'm back on my daughter's good side

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 03:50 AM
glad I'm back on my daughter's good side

Not you, I love stevey, not you creep.

Wendy <3
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
I'd normally feel bad for someone this stupid but not when they constantly brag about how intelligent they think they are but prove otherwise

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 12:41 PM
I didn't make this account or think of the name and going into settings brings up that you don't have permission to do shit crap cause this forum suck

I didn't keep asking ruby for money I actually already tried to start paying him back in monthly installments, he knows this, we were talking when I sent the first $15, and he didn't accept it, so idk if that's really it tbh we were talking for a while after I already stopped taking money and started to try to pay him back the only reason I didn't pay him back is he didn't log in to paypal and click accept and it went back in my account

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 12:45 PM
I need to get to work to get in shape I wanna play how many ways can lisa unconventionally make me cum

Battery Bits
02-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Jizz till it bleeds

Wendy <3
02-16-2017, 02:44 PM
Did you pay dartha back? Maybe he can't even pay for internet anymore thanks to you

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-16-2017, 03:55 PM
gay my gay rep is gone gay :erac: