PDA

View Full Version : lmfao no seriously I cannot deal with how bad the witcher 3 is

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 11:22 AM
only nerd shit can be that badly programmed but autists eat it up cause they care about the story and whatever the fuck which is gay as fuck too holy shit wow wow just wow

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 11:22 AM
I wish I was a manchild so I could enjoy it since I can play as lexie but that's not even making it worthwhile

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 11:24 AM
it woulda sucked if it was good and I wanted to play it I'm actually glad it's so bad that the most fun I had was just uninstalling it and removing it from my steam account because I gotta focus on doing work anyway and when I'm ready to game again I'll play fallout 4

CAG <3
02-17-2017, 11:29 AM
thats supposed to be a really good game lmao

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 01:01 PM
it's for autism people, if you care about story and don't care about it being a completely generic story, like if you like game of thrones, and you're autistic, you'll like the wticher 3 but if you're like me and you prefer gameplay cause it's a video game it's not 4 u I was playing it on the hardest difficulty and the only way I would die would be when it wouldn't switch into combat mode and you can google that shit and it happens fucking really really often plus the horse can navigate trials except again google it to see just how fucking horrible it is

actually just torrent it or find out if I can still play assassin's creed syndicate while you're using the witcher 3 via family share I got ass creed and witch 3 both on steam

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 01:04 PM
plus again on the hardest difficulty as long as you're able to actually do combat using xbox controller buttons all you have to do is hit B to do the little step dodge and even against things that turn invisible and attack you they literally never hit you it's fucking disgustingly easy and literally why I'm not friends with jj any more for him to like this bad of a game this much

Desolation
02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
i wanna good roleplaying game suggestions?

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 01:53 PM
fallout 4 but wait possibly another entire year by mod updates reasons in the mean time join me in dayz

Desolation
02-17-2017, 01:55 PM
fallout 4 years old

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 02:04 PM
exactly, especially nowadays games are released still in heavy beta so I've been lucky enough to realize if you simply wait it'll be a better experience plus I install graphics mods so in a year my fallout 4 install will equal anything available visually so yup :p

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 02:12 PM
I'll play dayz with you, add me on steam

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 02:14 PM
I'm in the fjs group but I don't know which one you are

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:30 PM
I have zero people on my friends list and the only games I'd play are ark, arma 3, dying light, earth defense force 4.1, the forest, garry's mod, gta online, metal gear online, nba 2k17, steep, tabletop simulator, rainbow six siege except only when devon's here cause he'd be the one playing it's just a fun to watch counter strike not fun to play, tom Clancy the division, who's your daddy

what of those do you have also star citizen and I think maybe a couple other things not on steam I'd play dead space 3 just for fun even though ikt's shit for example that's on origin

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:30 PM
oh also aiball, gang beasts and stranded deep

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
and dead by daylight and killing floor 2 if tim played and also payday 2

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNc8D1frqxg

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNc8D1frqxg

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 03:35 PM
I have some of those games. Just add me stevey, then see what games I have you want to play. I want to play games with someone sometime. Just fucking add me! Find me in the FJS group, Battery Bits, I'm the little hamster with a toy gun in a hand. ADD ME. We'll play sometime.

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 03:36 PM
I got to go now but ADD ME damn it

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm not in the group and idk if I'm moving out yet or not I should know 100% for sure on tuesday and the only one I know you have is arma 3 and it might even be arma 2 and I want to play that the least and the ones I know you don't have are the ones I want to play the most but I might be able to find a fun adult game where there's sex instead of combat or both whatever we'll see I'll find something either way but again give me until tueday

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-17-2017, 03:39 PM
I can still find you I mean it doesn't matter that I'm not in the group it's jsyk

Wendy <3
02-17-2017, 04:06 PM
The simple thing to do would be delete it from your pc and tell ruby thanks for buying me a game that i dislike so much but can't stop posting about it nearly 2 years after it was released

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm not in the group and idk if I'm moving out yet or not I should know 100% for sure on tuesday and the only one I know you have is arma 3 and it might even be arma 2 and I want to play that the least and the ones I know you don't have are the ones I want to play the most but I might be able to find a fun adult game where there's sex instead of combat or both whatever we'll see I'll find something either way but again give me until tuedayi got dayz and payday and a heap of crap, or we can just hang out