PDA

View Full Version : carlos mencia feel free to steal this joke I gotta share it now cause it's too funny and I'll forget before I get to the stage

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:01 PM
ok I ugh already forget my van's got the unibrow brake lights chevy express not ford the shit connects light to light with a grey plastic thing and it's so you don't dent the roof when putting ladders on there and shit but only smart people like me realize that so it just looks so weird but I just thought of how it's the van's carbon spoiler that provides zero grip in honor of the van having zero grip unless ther'es at least 2000lbs (ramen and aber) in the back it's too modern day topical for me to give too much of a shit about because oh wow talking about carbon spoilers look who's been playing gta online amirite but the fact it's not a spoiler it's completely flat with the van and provides zero anything other than scratch protection and these vans literally cannot go anywhere unless there's full grip on the gorund if they're empty they don't go in even 1cm of snow

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
literally nobody here will get it because you all drive pussy cars to pussy jobs such as computers or computers but they weren't built to be driven with a lot of weight in them so they grip you don't get that my van literally I scrape the ground with my gloves scraping pavement under my tires it's black not white snow's gone ice is gone but there's no grip so it just spins and turns the ground into ice again it's literally I am seriously the van cannot go anywhere in the snow without weight in it that's why this is hilarious but until you experience it you still will read this thinking they can go in the snow with no weight in them ya know I'm gonna have to do this joke at playgrounds to get any laughs

juji
02-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Carlos Mencia is not Mexican, and his first name is Ned

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:35 PM
I know

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:37 PM
oh I was also thinking about how I never remember seeing a van on the side of the road fixing a flat tire like people might argue the nigger tires that are always flat could be better cause if they blow you don't drop down as far but even though van tires have bigger air when is the last time you seen one I had a fucking screw in my tire it was losing air almost all the way every 24 hours they simply plugged it 20 bucks giant fucking hole cause it was a screw and all the way in and in a shitty spot meanwhile I'm still going 85mph on the highway no blowouts

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:38 PM
18 wheelers are a different story btw they just shouldn't exist and we should just fucking make more people do work and have more farms and local shit

jon
02-21-2017, 03:40 PM

i know a real good game click this thumbnail to find out what

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Goodtouch MyDaughter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Desolation
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Carlos mencia do u still own a VHS player?

jon
02-21-2017, 03:50 PM
i know absolutely nothing about how the forum works m8 that's why i'm admin

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
if you only understood what you just said is true

Wendy <3
02-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Change my name to insufficient privileges