PDA

View Full Version : lisa WISHES she had the iq to do this!

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 08:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IitLGLDWW-U

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 08:42 PM
You selected the issue: I want to permanently remove this game from my account
You are asking us to permanently remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate from your account steveyos. Other games purchased in the same package (Assassin's Creed Syndicate (WW)) may also be removed.You selected the issue: I want to permanently remove this game from my account
You are asking us to permanently remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate from your account steveyos. Other games purchased in the same package (Assassin's Creed Syndicate (WW)) may also be removed.You selected the issue: I want to permanently remove this game from my account
You are asking us to permanently remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate from your account steveyos. Other games purchased in the same package (Assassin's Creed Syndicate (WW)) may also be removed.

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 08:42 PM
the glitches are funny when not in a mission but not being able to beat missions because of glitches isn't fun lol

Wendy <3
02-22-2017, 08:52 PM
That game had the least amount of glitches of the last 3 they've made

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 09:19 PM
having actually played them I can tell you that sadly isn't true and the next ac will be just as buggy I am going to try really hard to never buy another ubisoft game but of course I will and of course I'll hate every second of playing whatever game it is and it'll never stop but whatever at least I get mad and uninstall the shit instead of getting mad and playing it further ya know

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 09:21 PM
I really hate hate hate hate hate games where I never die from the actual parts you're supposed to die but it's all from bad programming you can win any fight with just stun and counter with the occasional bullet dodge there's no reason to move the joysticks or anything literally just on an xbox controller A and B will win all fights no other buttons or joysticks nothing except if you gotta dodge a bullet then you press Y outside of that literally it's just two buttons and this is vs a group of max level dudes too and you don't even gotta tiem shit properly just mash buttons it's fucking disgustingly easy but I see the loading screen a lot because I'll just fall off a roof or something for no reason and it happens alllllllllllll the fucking time

Wendy <3
02-22-2017, 11:34 PM
It must be different on PC, because syndicate was the best performing and least buggy of them all on ps4. Maybe because they did away with gay mp shit

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-22-2017, 11:40 PM
it runs fine but I've never played another game where I can teleport children just by moving the camera lol

Wendy <3
02-23-2017, 09:36 AM
Doesn't happen ever on ps4. You should know by now ubisoft games are worse on PC every time other than graphics

Gabi-xx
02-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Am I a bad person because I have an XBOX

jon
02-23-2017, 09:54 AM
ubisoft made like a quarter of their dev team diversity hires

juji
02-23-2017, 09:56 AM
When a real girl posts here, steffies is becoming nf, it's painful to read his nf posts

Gabi-xx
02-23-2017, 09:56 AM
How do you tell who is a real girl and who is not
I thought I was talking to 3 real girls what is happening

juji
02-23-2017, 10:00 AM
Steffies posted like 50 posts per day because of you, if I ask you to leave and you say durr durf ok, steffies gets mad and stopped posting here

CAG <3
02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
ubisoft made like a quarter of their dev team diversity hires

i thought that origin

CAG <3
02-23-2017, 11:18 AM
fat girls really love to play dragon age inquisition

Desolation
02-23-2017, 11:28 AM
Fat ppl are the best gamers

Poopalew
02-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Fat ppl are the best gamers

He may also allow various circumstances or challenges to reveal our innermost inclinations.

jon
02-23-2017, 01:20 PM
i thought that origin

origin is the steam-like client for EA interactive, its just software

Gabi-xx
02-23-2017, 01:21 PM
Sims 4 is garbage though

Wendy <3
02-23-2017, 01:51 PM
Am I a bad person because I have an XBOX

If it's an xbox one then yes

Wendy <3
02-23-2017, 01:52 PM
Steffies posted like 50 posts per day because of you, if I ask you to leave and you say durr durf ok, steffies gets mad and stopped posting here

Steffies will make a forum for her and leave soon

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 02:23 PM
consoles are for children it doesn't matter which one you have lol

Gabi-xx
02-23-2017, 02:25 PM
I'm a child at heart :3 <3

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 02:27 PM
ps4 controller is best for pc gaming though because you can customize it and not be forced to use its dumb extra shit for serious shit like pressing the touchpad for select, hahahahaha, on pc I simply made the select button select hahahahahahahaha

Wendy <3
02-23-2017, 03:19 PM
I like the controller better but they're made of poor quality just like this forum

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 03:29 PM
no way go hold an elite if you think the ps4's not good quality I reutnred the elite controller because you can press on the front of it and it makes creaking sounds as it gets pushed in meanwhile the ps4's a fucking solid ass tonka toy more so than the 360 controller and it's completely weightless my god that's so cool how it doesn't weigh anything fuck xbox controllers

Lina Goldberg
02-23-2017, 04:22 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/PSX-Original-Controller.png

best controller

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 04:32 PM
didn't it start off with only two buttons on top too or was that just super nintendo

god damn that shit looks photoshopped been so long lmao #lmao

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 04:32 PM
man I wish there was an easy way to type circle square triangle at least x is well youc an do o and x sure ok but all other controllers it's abxy or abcxyz like ugh

Goodtouch MyDaughter
02-23-2017, 04:33 PM
the ps4's l1 and r1 look like loafs of bread and have loaf of bread icons on screen too

Goodtouch MyDaughter
idk what was so wrong with them being recntangle shaped

Goodtouch MyDaughter
like idk our fingers