donney
02-27-2017, 10:26 AM
cum in my ass next time

CAG <3
02-27-2017, 10:44 AM
stop this at once

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 10:55 AM
steveyos here cag best of luck with all this gabi sent me a snapchat of her underwear drawer I'm done with all of you turns out gabi's the girl of my dreams

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:00 AM
I noticed marnie's back too and I noticed I don't care I'm attracted to gabi not just being what ya'll are she actually works and uggghhh man I tell ya she's cool as fuck finally a girl who'd be able to parkour away from natural disasters with me and run back in to save those who couldn't get out afterwards (I'm not dumb enough to run in str8 away and die lol)

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:05 AM
btw marco the way the forums are going marks and elz at least will be friendly with you one day cause they're bulleting towards becoming official lizards

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:19 AM
you know what I only talk to 3 people on the internet now gabi lonnie and the other is another babe from england and her job is programming but for fucking bridges and shit irl ya know car bridges go up for boats and shit and if she ever gets divorced or her husband doesn't mind it she's totally gonna peg me

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm really happy with it I am literally not going to miss the rest of you in the slightest I love you all though you're just very toxic vile unhappy people and I don't wanna be around it any more ^_^

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:24 AM
let ruby know I'm gonna donate the money I owe him to scottish autism awareness quite frankly I'd rather just go our separate ways because it really is actually fucking psychotic for him to be mad at me right now it seriously doesn't make any sense and who knows wtf he's gonna be like after living this life for another however few years he's got left I just can't deal with that it's too sad lol

Wendy <3
02-27-2017, 02:03 PM
steveyos here cag best of luck with all this gabi sent me a snapchat of her underwear drawer I'm done with all of you turns out gabi's the girl of my dreams

I noticed marnie's back too and I noticed I don't care I'm attracted to gabi not just being what ya'll are she actually works and uggghhh man I tell ya she's cool as fuck finally a girl who'd be able to parkour away from natural disasters with me and run back in to save those who couldn't get out afterwards (I'm not dumb enough to run in str8 away and die lol)

btw marco the way the forums are going marks and elz at least will be friendly with you one day cause they're bulleting towards becoming official lizards

you know what I only talk to 3 people on the internet now gabi lonnie and the other is another babe from england and her job is programming but for fucking bridges and shit irl ya know car bridges go up for boats and shit and if she ever gets divorced or her husband doesn't mind it she's totally gonna peg me

I'm really happy with it I am literally not going to miss the rest of you in the slightest I love you all though you're just very toxic vile unhappy people and I don't wanna be around it any more ^_^

let ruby know I'm gonna donate the money I owe him to scottish autism awareness quite frankly I'd rather just go our separate ways because it really is actually fucking psychotic for him to be mad at me right now it seriously doesn't make any sense and who knows wtf he's gonna be like after living this life for another however few years he's got left I just can't deal with that it's too sad lol

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:00 PM
yes post all of those in the main forum and also this one gabi hasn't messaged me all day today I am having a panic attack idk what to do she's posting here she's clearly near technology I'm starting to get very angry I might punch a tree or two I'm going to try to keep myself calm by playing video games all day and not looking at my phone so far it's 5 PM and it's still working but I fear at this rate trees will be punched in a matter of maybe a month if she doesn't reply within about a month I might punch some trees

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:01 PM
I'm pretty sure with how things are going she's gonna let me lick her ass irl a lot

CAG <3
02-27-2017, 03:01 PM
good luck steveyos

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:02 PM
thanks cag please feel free to add me steam and play gta online or dead by daylight we don't gotta play anything else and you'd like the two of those and maybe I could bring myself to play dota 2 every couple months

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:38 PM
somebody fix my account I still hven't gotten the fucking email lonnie can use it cuase he hasn't logged out of it

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:38 PM
I LOVE GABI SOMEBODY HELP

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:39 PM
I'm just kidding all gabi did was remind me there's better people out there than what's here fuck I hate you people lmao

Elz
02-27-2017, 03:52 PM

we work and you just JO all day

and chase the old ladies around the complex