PDA

View Full Version : gabi did you remove me from skype I'm about to ltierally switch to linux then switch to windows 8 to try to contact you I don't

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:32 PM
I don't think yo udid I think it fucked up when I got rid of lonnie it happened at the same time I tried emailing you but it doesn't show the full email or whatever with today'sfucking shitty technology I'll gladly go through all this trouble but just tell me if you did just in case so I can just go back to metal gear lol

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:33 PM
idk what lonnie's problem is he changed my password again dude's creeped me out too much now and your shit switched to status unknown right when I removed him so again I am p damn sure you didn't block me and I'm p damn sure microsfot needs to go out of business but they gotta do that regardless

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:35 PM
it's hard to tell if you can see my text or not I said log in the forum and you logged in what's going on here fucking ok anything not made by snapchat or microsoft you wanna try using lmfao uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh fucking modern technology

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:37 PM
arden myrin is hot as fuck btw

Wendy <3
03-04-2017, 11:59 PM
He's probably sick of your shit like everyone else :snicker:

Kenneth
03-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Steffies is a fag