PDA

View Full Version : i didn't go out much for st patricks in at 12 am but oh well got a bag and drank 2 craft stouts and had fun

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:07 PM
what are u guys up 2 :lol::flag:

juji
03-17-2017, 10:08 PM
Did they yell "fuck trump"?

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:09 PM
Did they yell "fuck trump"?

the people he is surrounded with are more dangerous to him tbh

Wendy <3
03-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Did you get your knob slobbered on

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Did you get your knob slobbered on

that's for me to know and u to find out ;)

Wendy <3
03-17-2017, 10:26 PM
You returned with lisa so i already know the answer

maks
03-17-2017, 10:27 PM
I had some pizza and it didn't give me the shits so I guess I've acclimated to life without a gall bladder and can go back to my regular diet. I'm going to try beer too, a doctor on the internet said it was fine. I also cut my dog's nails. fun stuff.

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:33 PM
I had some pizza and it didn't give me the shits so I guess I've acclimated to life without a gall bladder and can go back to my regular diet. I'm going to try beer too, a doctor on the internet said it was fine. I also cut my dog's nails. fun stuff.

not bad. pizza sounds good. had some like shitty sbarro pizza in the airport two days ago.

maks
03-17-2017, 10:42 PM
I haven't had pizza or a burger since the beginning of january when the stones got really bad and I had them for a whole week if I don;t get the shits overnight I'm having a burger tomorrow I'll probably take my mom to the local diner

maks
03-17-2017, 10:43 PM
if this is how I'm spending my weekend I think I might be old I mean it was only 6 months ago I'd be sky high on coke and fucking a stranger on friday night

maks
03-17-2017, 10:44 PM
at this rate I'm a few months away from spending my fridays reading clive cussler sucking on wurther's origional and going to bed at 9

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:45 PM
if this is how I'm spending my weekend I think I might be old I mean it was only 6 months ago I'd be sky high on coke and fucking a stranger on friday night

in the scheme of things 2 weeks of laying low is easy. get back on the drug game when you feel well. pretty easy to fuck a slag on a fri/sat after that.

tis the life of a bachelor. tinder + bars

CAG <3
03-17-2017, 10:46 PM
in the scheme of things 2 weeks of laying low is easy. get back on the drug game when you feel well. pretty easy to fuck a slag on a fri/sat after that.

tis the life of a bachelor. tinder + bars

Lmao. Stop drinking and eating crap. Dont listen to this guy

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:48 PM
Lmao. Stop drinking and eating crap. Dont listen to this guy

cag i don't think you know what it's like to live IRL. you've never had a real job. a bust your ass white-collar, college/computer skills real job. where you work 8-7 in a major metro. wake up and commute. deal witha ton of bullshit. the weekends are when you let loose. you have too much money to spend. you don't care what you eat/drink thurs-saturday.its pretty easy to eat well all day when you don't do anything/play games etc...

not that im trying to diminish your lifestyle, but i think i just have different expectations/realities than you

maks
03-17-2017, 10:49 PM
The copay on my surgery is going to eat up the majority of my drug and bar fund for 7 months it might be time to look for a steady girlfriend they're only expensive for the first few weeks until it's time for them to start paying for their half of dinner

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 10:53 PM
The copay on my surgery is going to eat up the majority of my drug and bar fund for 7 months it might be time to look for a steady girlfriend they're only expensive for the first few weeks until it's time for them to start paying for their half of dinner

do you have sick/vacation time banked up/FMLA at your job? get your company to pay you to sit around for awhile

maks
03-17-2017, 10:54 PM
cag i don't think you know what it's like to live IRL. you've never had a real job. a bust your ass white-collar, college/computer skills real job. where you work 8-7 in a major metro. wake up and commute. deal witha ton of bullshit. the weekends are when you let loose. you have too much money to spend. you don't care what you eat/drink thurs-saturday.its pretty easy to eat well all day when you don't do anything/play games etc...

not that im trying to diminish your lifestyle, but i think i just have different expectations/realities than you

yeah I'm not giving up beer I'd turn into jon

maks
03-17-2017, 10:55 PM
do you have sick/vacation time banked up/FMLA at your job? get your company to pay you to sit around for awhile

I've done plenty of sitting around this month, the weather is shitty and I can't afford to recreate right now work is the only excuse I have to leave the house

CAG <3

Then you'll want to be healthy so you can live past 50, otherwise your girlfriend will be sad that you have died

BGD INCARNATE
yeah I'm not giving up beer I'd turn into jon

has jon ever worked for a company with like more than 30 employees? i always thought he's been like a independent contractor or with start ups. the facetime requirement is probably significantly different

maks
03-17-2017, 11:01 PM
has jon ever worked for a company with like more than 30 employees? i always thought he's been like a independent contractor or with start ups. the facetime requirement is probably significantly different
I don't know but he's a quivering ball of repression ready to explode violently, his style of being a partner in a relationship borders on sociopathic, and he unironically believes in nazi philosophy

maks
03-17-2017, 11:01 PM
fucking guy needs a beer

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 11:04 PM
I don't know but he's a quivering ball of repression ready to explode violently, his style of being a partner in a relationship borders on sociopathic, and he unironically believes in nazi philosophy

texas is full of similarly oriented alt-right cucks

juji
03-17-2017, 11:04 PM

This

maks
03-17-2017, 11:09 PM
texas is full of similarly oriented alt-right cucks

it's not like he was raised in it he's from massachusetts he moved to texas like 2 years ago

maks
03-17-2017, 11:11 PM
you don't just suddenly turn from michael dukakis to david duke the guy's working on years of pent up bullshit with no healthy release. look at clay he drinks to excess on a regular basis and he's perfectly happy not a care in the world

juji
03-17-2017, 11:12 PM
I don't think so, Clay was mad at me when I muted him in mutliplayer game dota 2

maks
03-17-2017, 11:22 PM
he might have run out of beer

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 11:26 PM
BEEER

BGD INCARNATE
03-17-2017, 11:26 PM
knowing cag/jon don't drink the funny thing is they probably have no firends IRL

maks
03-17-2017, 11:31 PM
I'm currently drinking naughty nurse a local connecticut brew and god if it isn't amazing I've only had one and I'm already buzzed hooray for tolerance breaks

Desolation
you don't just suddenly turn from michael dukakis to david duke the guy's working on years of pent up bullshit with no healthy release. look at clay he drinks to excess on a regular basis and he's perfectly happy not a care in the world

somebody has not been enlightened by 4chan yet

maks
if I drink all 6 of these I mnight die

Desolation
03-17-2017, 11:32 PM
i'm having apple cider and it tastes like unicorn jizz i can't even tell if i like or hate it

maks
03-17-2017, 11:32 PM
somebody has not been enlightened by 4chan yet

youcantcensormemomanddad.com