PDA

View Full Version : Tim

ObedientGirl69
04-18-2014, 01:47 AM
telling you as a history major that there are always what is known as "hot spots" even in a "cold" war.

Now I have a little secret for you.... that's not really Satan LOL... it's an artist I know.

cody lundin
04-18-2014, 01:55 AM
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1

ObedientGirl69
04-18-2014, 01:55 AM
"hot spots" are any place, even in a "cold" war where actual fighting, unrest, war breaks out at any time.

Now when studying history sonny boy jimmy first you need to know that first hand reports are the most reliable... when you study history at higher educated levels what you need to do is compare various first hand accounts as each account is from a specific point of view... then what you do is create what is called a "second hand account" which is not as reliable as a first hand account yet still very valuable for history's sake.

I am not going to debate the facts about what was known as "The Final Solution" but by godwin you need to accept some harsh realities, the Holocaust actually happened for one thing...

now as for your end of world predictions... join the club of fucktard cult leaders who have ALL inevitably got it wrong.

Now... do your homework and clean your room before your mummy catches you failing history on my watch.

cody lundin
04-18-2014, 01:57 AM
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1
AatOnwFcbZo&autoplay=1