PDA

View Full Version : The savior of the forum - BGD will remove lisa from it. She belongs in the Herp with all Lizards (cag not a lizard married jon)

BGD INCARNATE
03-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Herp lisa

Wendy <3
03-20-2017, 10:15 PM
She needs to stay away, this place was finally doing better with her gone

maks
03-21-2017, 12:16 AM
Sure Maks. Or whoever's using the account atm.

I'm just guessing it's maks because he's the script kiddie among you guys. And among the few that uses proper grammar and types in full sentences rather than composing everything into one giant fucking run on sentence with no punctuation as if all of them are teenagers with smart phones like half your forum.

maks
03-21-2017, 12:17 AM
As to a place that has random threads about absolutely nothing and is filled with your own members trying to think of new and interesting ways to talk shit to eachother, being the literal definition of interjarnal cannibalism, actually proving the cannibal theory?

Your site must be incredibly entertaining for you to be here instead of there.

EDIT: Even Xadem agreed your website is shit. And that little belgian waffle is the biggest troll amongst us right now (well, who isn't retired anyways).

maks
03-21-2017, 12:18 AM
fuck not xadem, now I'm embarassed for us

maks
03-21-2017, 12:18 AM
Also, last time I was there I believe one of your members was living out of his van and moving from hotel to hotel when he could actually afford one.

So it's absolutely hilarious to me that we're absolutely hilarious to you.

Wendy <3
03-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Make bgd a mod

Poopalew
03-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Make bgd a mod

send me a pair of your panties you hot slut