Lisa returned, that's all

Hopefully not for long :pray:

Garfield
03-22-2017, 10:55 PM
im still alive unfortunately

Poopalew
03-23-2017, 10:31 AM
im still alive unfortunately

Not for actually somewhere of angels he is taking hold upon but of seed of Abraham.

Wendy <3
03-23-2017, 11:30 AM
I wonder if stevey abducted her

Poopalew
03-23-2017, 02:12 PM
I wonder if stevey abducted her

In many of these conflicts children are abducted by rebels raped or used in fighting.

Gabi-xx
03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
Rape is a bad word

maks
03-23-2017, 04:49 PM
just call it sex by surprise like julian assange

Wendy <3
03-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Rape is the reason we have to endure lisa's mental problems

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:58 AM
Lisa views rape as a reward for her life.

Wendy <3
03-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Gordon paid some kid money to have sex with her in attempts to cover up years of molesting her himself

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Gordon did that? NO WAY! Wow, good ole Gordon. Gordon the goof! The butt nut! That bastard. Such a trickster. Good ole Gordy, you son of a bitch.

Tell me more about people that dont matter...

maks
03-24-2017, 05:31 PM
gordon is her father dipshit

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:32 PM
OH GORDON? I thought you said Gordon.

Fucking idiot.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:43 PM
if you haven't been learning about lisa's fucked up life what exactly have you been doing with her for the last year and a half you certainly haven't been ignoring her

Battery Bits
03-24-2017, 05:45 PM
What retards

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:49 PM
if you haven't been learning about lisa's fucked up life what exactly have you been doing with her for the last year and a half you certainly haven't been ignoring her

All I know is she killed her cat, bathes in an inflatable tub in her mothers living room, and somehow managed to completely brainwash a junkie.

What retards
I agree.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:50 PM
All I know is she killed her cat, bathes in an inflatable tub in her mothers living room, and somehow managed to completely brainwash a junkie.

you're only scratching the surface. gordon raped her, refused to go to the cops when her baby sitter raped her, and a couple of years ago he beat the shit out of her on christmas

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:52 PM
Maks, seriously bud. I dont care. And quite frankly it disturbs me that you've given that nincompoop that much attention. Move on.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:53 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.
I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.
I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life. It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

The guy who "picked her up off the street" was a meth dealer and a couple months later she aborted his baby

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Good god man, let it go.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Maks, seriously bud. I dont care. And quite frankly it disturbs me that you've given that nincompoop that much attention. Move on.

lisa's fucked up life stories are top notch, it's about all she's good for

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:54 PM
I'm starting to think youre the obsessed one. Wow dude.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:57 PM
I like to point and laugh at the dregs of society, it makes me feel better about myself. why do you think I read your forum

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Eh, I guess you got a point.

maks
03-24-2017, 05:59 PM
I just kick back and think to myself 'I might have problems but at least I'm not a fucking juggalo with an encyclopedic knowledge of jack black's equalizer settings that must suck'

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:03 PM
You really ran with that eh? Good for you. Like, its all working out for you.

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:04 PM
I guess Id take knowledge of good sound equipment over knowing every single last intimate detail of Lisa... I mean... it took you almost no time to pull up some long paragraph that Im sure no one other than you took the time to read.

Seriously man, it might be time to find a new hobby.

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:05 PM
I just kick back and think to myself 'I might have problems but at least I'm not a fucking juggalo with an encyclopedic knowledge of jack black's equalizer settings that must suck'

Jack White by the way. Nobody cares how Jack Black listens to music.

maks
03-24-2017, 06:07 PM
who the fuck is jack white

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:09 PM
who the fuck is jack white

If there was only some way to search and find answers... like some kind of endless search engine... But I guess we'll never know.

maks
03-24-2017, 06:10 PM
yeah you're right I should research your shitty obscure juggalo music I'll get right on that

maks
03-24-2017, 06:11 PM
do you know anything about jello biafra's stereo I've actually heard of him

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:12 PM
yeah you're right I should research your shitty obscure juggalo music I'll get right on that

To be fair to you, Jack White did make a song with ICP. I wish that wasnt true, but it is.

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:13 PM
do you know anything about jello biafra's stereo I've actually heard of him

You might not have terrible taste in music after all. Props.

maks
03-24-2017, 06:14 PM
I googled him but all it brought up was this picture of johnny depp

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/content/sites/nbcutsjf/files/styles/bit_stacked_resized/public/images/2014/05/09/jack-white-5_15_14color.jpg

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:16 PM
Thats pretty funny.

maks
03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
oh it's the white stripes guy. they fucking suck, who cares about his stereo

maks
03-24-2017, 06:20 PM
they pulled the same emporer's new clothes bullshit as radiohead and tool "hey guys now you might think we suck, but really we're so scary talented that only really really smart people get us'

OH MY GOD I'M SMART I LOVE THIS CHECK OUT THOSE TIME SIGNATURES THAT IS FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING

maks
03-24-2017, 06:22 PM
20 nation army or whatever was an abomination it's like they recorded a garage band warming up before practice and released it as a single

Lina Goldberg
03-24-2017, 06:26 PM
The Melvins

do you have a favorite album?

maks
03-24-2017, 06:29 PM
do you have a favorite album?

houdini and bullhead like everyone else, probably because they';re the two I owned growing up

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Ok Maks, are we getting into a discussion about music? Because one, Radiohead released OK Computer almost 20 years ago, and its still a terrific record.

Now the next few albums after them were complete departures both artistically and sonically, but were good in their in own ways. Much like the Berlin trio by David Bowie. Each album different from the next, but still good.

I really dont like Tool, so I cant defend them so much. And I really wanted to like APC, but I just dont minus maybe three or four songs. The same can be said for Tool though. And basically anything Maynard touches.

And the White Stripes were ok, musically.

The reason I brought up his means of listening to music, is because hes spent almost half a million dollars on his set up in his home. I wasnt so much praising him as much as I was saying, theres no way Im going all out to listen to shitty vinyl records.

maks
03-24-2017, 06:38 PM
Ok Maks, are we getting into a discussion about music? Because one, Radiohead released OK Computer almost 20 years ago, and its still a terrific record.

stopped reading right there, because that statement is so wrong it's not even possible that there was anything of value in the rest of your post

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:41 PM
You are completely out of your element man.

Desolation
03-24-2017, 06:42 PM
you take too long to post w/ that grammar man - just type like this nobody is grading your syntax and citations here at rubynet

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:46 PM
What?

maks
03-24-2017, 06:48 PM
You are completely out of your element man.

yeah I don't buy into marketing

maks
03-24-2017, 06:49 PM
fuck tom york and fuck ok computer if I wanted to listen to someone whine for an hour I'd let my kids come over on father's day

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Its ok. When they said you had to be smart to listen to and appreciate Radiohead, they had a point. Far better musicianship than anything Buzz Osborne has ever dreamed of.

Dont get me wrong, Houdini and Bullhead were records I also listened to quite often, but come on man. Power Chords on Power Chords...

maks
03-24-2017, 06:51 PM
it's too bad too because their guitarist was onto something with that second and a half distorted "DU)DUH" right before the chorus in creep, he could have built a whole career on that. it's too bad the rest of the album and the remainder of the band's career were without any redeeming qualities at all

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:52 PM
fuck tom york and fuck ok computer if I wanted to listen to someone whine for an hour I'd let my kids come over on father's day

Thom*

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 06:54 PM
it's too bad too because their guitarist was onto something with that second and a half distorted "DU)DUH" right before the chorus in creep, he could have built a whole career on that. it's too bad the rest of the album and the remainder of the band's career were without any redeeming qualities at all

Small factoid, he did that because felt the song was "too commercial" sounding and was hoping to ruin the song. He did that quite often throughout the recording of the song. Those weren't edited out because it was unique and added a sense of angst, which was quite popular.

The more you know...

maks
03-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Its ok. When they said you had to be smart to listen to and appreciate Radiohead, they had a point.

you don't have to be smart to listen to radiohead, you have to be desperate to appear smart in order to tolerate them. we're not talking aboiut fucking king crimson here. they're a shitty brit alt band, they're no more or less talented than the thousand other brit alt bands that came out at the same time, in fact they're a step below oasis

maks
03-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Thom*

really god how fucking pretentious can they get

Desolation
03-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Its ok. When they(ref?) said you had to be smart to listen to and appreciate Radiohead, they had a point(RO/S). Far better musicianship than anything Buzz Osborne has ever dreamed of.

Dont get me wrong, Houdini and Bullhead were records","I also listened to quite often, but come on man. Power Chords on Power Chords...

See you next semester, junior.

Wendy <3
03-24-2017, 09:40 PM
I bet dirty harry knows more about music than this buffy kid does

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 09:59 PM
you don't have to be smart to listen to radiohead, you have to be desperate to appear smart in order to tolerate them. we're not talking aboiut fucking king crimson here. they're a shitty brit alt band, they're no more or less talented than the thousand other brit alt bands that came out at the same time, in fact they're a step below oasis

Maks go home youre drunk.

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Its ok. When they(ref?) said you had to be smart to listen to and appreciate Radiohead, they had a point(RO/S). Far better musicianship than anything Buzz Osborne has ever dreamed of.

Dont get me wrong, Houdini and Bullhead were records","I also listened to quite often, but come on man. Power Chords on Power Chords...

See you next semester, junior.

What?

Nuffy
03-24-2017, 10:01 PM
I bet dirty harry knows more about music than this buffy kid does

I bet dirty harry beats his gf too for being fat.

Wendy <3
03-25-2017, 12:29 AM
He's gay, so why would he have a girlfriend

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2017, 04:21 AM
lily RIP ezmaga

Battery Bits
03-29-2017, 04:12 PM
Come back gabi

maks
03-29-2017, 04:17 PM
she left because you came back

Battery Bits
03-29-2017, 04:24 PM
she left because you came back

Her last post before this was welcoming me back, then I left and she left when it was just you and wendy posting then came back when I came back

maks
03-29-2017, 04:30 PM
lisa you're not getting better you're getting worse you've moved on to constructing elaborate fantasy worlds in which you're the hero and people like you

Wendy <3
03-29-2017, 08:01 PM
I wish the gabster would come back and this stupid aussie retard would gtfo

maks
03-29-2017, 08:08 PM
I wish the gabster would come back and this stupid aussie retard would gtfo