PDA

View Full Version : Stormfront fanfare

fanfare
06-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Now hat I have your attention I want to tell you about two dreams I had last night. He first dream was that I was in the library and I found money but returned it although I did pocket t for a little while. Second dream shooting misspes with limited aim at fighter Plane hats abot to attack a sports stadium. I think I had gotten five packets o popcorn kenelw and two packets of skittles hat I had to pop mseld with cheese it's with Belgrade on top for only a dollar twenty five. I am so bejeweled that this forum is still online I'm wRing for a cool moment when Steve and I pm each other and plan a cool project I really can't wait. Ian hungr for breakfast part two. I will sign on later to see if anyon has replied to k stormfrot thread

Sent via Windows Phone 7.8

syncan aka ken post jr
06-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Fanfare ur really cool

Sent via Western Union Telegraph

steveyos
06-21-2012, 11:52 AM
we'll meet again but I'm sick of everyone else in this community( except cberry )so I'm just gonna make those THANKS ASH threads a bit longer and leave, I'm going to canada for a bit and working on expanding my company I half own

when the time comes I'll send you the link to the forum that pj and my girlfriend and I post on (somewhere on fjs but no one will find it because I'm smarter than everyone)

nice gimmick post steveyos

syncan aka ken post jr
06-21-2012, 11:55 AM
stevey if you own half a kfc i fell really bad for your business partner because you will eat all the fried chicken yourself,
also fanfare please check your inbox every 15 mins for the link to the 3 person forum steven and his "girlfriend" post on because i am sure it will be well worth the wait

syncan aka ken post jr
06-21-2012, 11:56 AM
expanding all them kfc biscuits in ur belly

sex with dead people
06-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Cool. Send me the link also so I can see when you delete it again.