PDA

View Full Version : oh man jj told gabi some lies about me hoping she'd stick around here

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 06:34 AM
didn't work you can lie but then the people still gotta be around you and then they realize how bad you are lol you gotta change entirely who you are if you're gonna keep people around you bud

Wendy <3
04-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Thread: where's all the posting
No joke, you should be concerned about stevey. He's been in his own world after becoming obsessed with cag and her marrying jon. Don't encourage him unless you want a new stalker...

My rep comment was dead on accurate

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 02:32 PM
this is another one of those things where I can't tell if you were trying to actually be my friend since gabi's really ugly and actually not that great afterall she didn't become a firelady she just gave it a shot and gave up and if she can look at cag's even worse face and think I'd obsess over that when there's girls like foxe and sophie cox welp then she's an actual mentally retarded person the good news is three hot chicks all hotter than cag or gabi are all definitely into me in real life so even again like all you've done is do me a favor but it's so fucking weird you never did shit when we were friends now that you're mad at me you're doing nothing but help me

I mean you're playing dreamcast games on pc in 2017 and talking to lisa and marco every day (in 2017) I'm running mass effect andromeda maxed and getting hit on by legitimately attractive females in actual real life also you have all the weight I lost and live in a literal shithole that is worse than my van and not only do I want to live in my van which is better than your house I even live in a house that's better than your house just for fun, you shouldn't be being this nice to me but since you are I just want you to know I'll still let you work for me clearly you still like me all I need from you is to stop enjoying talking with lizards and to get to a healthy weight

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Chuck berry is dead and Jim Norton's Netflix special is good

shit hole Stevey
04-11-2017, 03:33 PM
i JO a lot

shit hole Stevey
04-11-2017, 03:44 PM
i literally suk

CAG <3
04-11-2017, 04:47 PM
didn't work you can lie but then the people still gotta be around you and then they realize how bad you are lol you gotta change entirely who you are if you're gonna keep people around you bud

CAG <3
04-11-2017, 04:48 PM
sam hyde is that you?

shit hole Stevey
04-11-2017, 05:42 PM
this is another one of those things where I can't tell if you were trying to actually be my friend since gabi's really ugly and actually not that great afterall she didn't become a firelady she just gave it a shot and gave up and if she can look at cag's even worse face.

eat shit Stevey
04-11-2017, 07:46 PM
grandma looks good

eat shit Stevey
04-11-2017, 08:17 PM
im JO to second life

Sashley
04-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Stevey needs to get in his Van and go to Texas

Dirty Harry
04-11-2017, 11:01 PM
i JO a lot

I don't believe you !

Wendy <3
04-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Maybe cag actually read that but nobody else did

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/u3yUSix.jpg

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:37 AM
I used nvidia ansel that pic's resolution is 63840x39900 and in my other monitor I have things making me money haha oh man I think of gabi and cag all the time

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:39 AM
I'm really mad at the multiplayer I am stuck as a ugly black bitch for engineer it's the call of duty engine so there's no customization it's a really terrible game not nearly as bad as the witcher 3 at least

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:40 AM
that black guy isn't my character obviously I'm a girl I only even tried the witcher 3 because of the lexie mod that is my brother

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:42 AM
those screenshots are better than anything any of you have done in your entire lives I'm having a lot more fun now that I've quit bestiality (the females of this forum)

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 03:12 AM
i literally suk

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 03:33 AM
im fuking insane

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 11:10 AM
im going to JO to grandma all day today

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 01:46 PM
hey im starting fjs up again

you know the drill

Wendy <3
04-12-2017, 03:05 PM
More ramblings from an insane person

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 03:11 PM
your so ugly fat you can't join

shit brain Stevey
04-12-2017, 03:24 PM
i fuking hate you jj

Desolation
04-12-2017, 06:28 PM
you introduce me to the coolest chicks

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 06:55 PM
i hate you too Deso

im with grandma now

don't bother me

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:45 PM
I got origin access and yes to answer your question I can run battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront maxed too that doesn't make either one of them any good I just like trying to find games I can't run maxed and have yet to do so on this super outdated overpriced hardware I got years ago I'm sure any year now I won't be able to run the newest games maxed

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:49 PM
I really wish I had a computer that can't run dreamcast games and I really really really wish I was still talking to a hairy alien cult lady and I wish I conversed with marco and lisa every day now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go smoke weed while I walk around outside just some other shit you guys don't ever do making me even more jealous of you

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:52 PM
btw if being sane is being morbidly obese only expending energy to make my house look as much as an icp hangout as possible except having no fellow juggalos to party with and posting on a forum all day with lisa and cody oh shit I am just really happy I ended up insane I would not want to be first of all playing dreamcast games because I can't afford a good pc also on dial up because I can't afford to get into the year 2000 and being fat as all hell in 2017 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm jelly as fuck also the girls I talk to now don't smell bad no armpit hair to keep the scent in oh that goat pussy so jealous right now you guys have no idea and you never will

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:54 PM
the worst part about all of this is all these years of being trolled by you mean, mean people, and all I got was a lousy 20 thousand dollars >.<

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:55 PM
also fuck you seriously you piece of shit gabi coulda posted here and talked to me there's plenty of time in the day but nooooooo you had to scare her away from me and keep her here all to your self because she likes you all a lot which IS WHY SHE'S POSTING

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:57 PM
I think about cag, lexie, gabi, and sophie cox, at least once every 10 seconds every day including while sleeping

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:57 PM
my life has gotten a lot worse since I stopped talking to all of them

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Browse & earn
Earn up to 900 points per month, 10 points per hour for actively browsing with Microsoft Edge. Counter updates daily.
Learn more66 of 900 points

this place isn't even fun to lurk any more I check in every now and then and it's just marks talking to lisa and marco about that new forum tim and monde post at because even monde's sick of you people heh

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 08:02 PM
btw I'm really mad and think about this shit constantly I'm level 28 in andromeda full tech build working on combat except I realized both tech turrets along with all the bonuses to your team mates doesn't do shit your tema mates and the two turrets are really shitty even fully maxed out so I'm gonna respec and start with filling up combat first or grind more xp if possible but it doesn't seem to be anyway it's a really shitty game I wish I was playing dreamcast games but sadly I'm no longer fat

Elz
04-12-2017, 08:14 PM
666 gout master

Wendy <3
04-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Did this retard ever post what i said to gabi that was a lie, or does this thread just prove my point even more

shit hole Stevey
04-12-2017, 10:12 PM
jj IDK what you say

Wendy <3
04-12-2017, 11:48 PM
I hope this kid ends up killing himself and his entire family someday

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:26 AM
I would if I were really fat living in an icp fan's dream garage with dial up for a computer that can't even run dreamcast games and especially if I willingly talked to lisa and marco every day

why can't you bring my reality into this is it because my shit's actually great and there's nothing to poke fun at or are you really just not trying to be mean cause you still wanna be my friend?

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:28 AM
do you not want to or realize you can't make fun of the fact my graphics card is four years old and literally truly for real hasnt' even reached its true potential yet it's not even on its way out and you and all the other dumb juggalos are gonna waste money on shitty computers that can't run dreamcast games and spend wayyyyyyyy more than I did and never be able to play modern games maxed idk man idk why I would be the one whose upset when comparing my life to any of yours lol

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:32 AM
I sorta feel like you got really really lizardy when I started talking about how pj hates you and what's great about that is no one had to lie to her she just hated you because you're you and it took an outside source to get gabi to hate me haha and wait it gets better pj isn't an elephantitus'd fail so you lost out as where you did me a favor so yet again like I just don't get it and none of you can ever explain it, how can I ever be upset about my life when I know you people exist somebody please answer that already

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:32 AM
TELL MARKS TO POST IN THIS PART SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM WHIEL HE PRETENDS HE'S NOT OUR CODY PLEASE

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:39 AM
also ask gabi why she's not posting here any more I stayed away so I wouldn't creep her out she was here with you guys, it was all you guys and not me why ever would she or any other females ever leave?

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:41 AM
the fact she didn't just talk to cag about it really knocks home the point gabi turned into a bright young woman and just like lexie who they are is exactly what I thought thye were and I'm very upset neither of them is in my life any more the only girl I want to talk to from this forum ever again is cag

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:43 AM
at least cag is what she is she's a stripper all strippers are supposed to look good they don't have to lie about their faces under the makeup it's their fucking job it's really not a big whoop, hiding the fact you have as much body hair as I do on the other hand well let's just say that's the kinda gal I want in my life fuck you deso I'm so mad you stole that shit from me I was on my way to tom cruise's house to get my cult package and extra body hair growth formula you FUCK

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:45 AM
also did ruby's dad ever mention the ken loves his sister account I used his email to make an account here lmfao why isn't his dad posting wtf even ruby's dad doesn't wanna actually even ruby almost doesn't wanna be around this forum lmao

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:47 AM
now jj is gonna make that kind of post he's been making for the past idk how many years now other people on this forum do it too like a commentary post because rather than fight when you know you have nothing you do it like that so yo udon't seem as gay as the icp supermensa people you're all exactly the same as heh

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:50 AM
could you all please talk about politics some more my favorite thing about it here is that none of you know what you're talking about at all I have this forum in one monitor and youtube comments in another and you cannot tell who's who it's amazing and I have no idea why I ever thought I liked any of you I'm just glad I got older and wiser I would really hate my life if my pc coudl't even run dreamcast games and I laugh thinking about why someone whose life raelly is that is telling me to hate mine when I have a titan

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:53 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178583

you'll notice here marco made a thread, not only is he posting with you all, but you're replying to him, you are all worse than every single person at that super mensa site you talk to marco, and lisa, are you for real people really seriously tell me what's going on what am I missing how are you guys not huge fags exactly

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 08:54 AM
and why don't you follow that up with telling me why I'm a huge fag? can you acutally come up with anything?

shit hole Stevey
04-13-2017, 09:03 AM
Weeeeeeeeeee!

shit hole Stevey
04-13-2017, 09:04 AM
everyone hates marco

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 09:32 AM
here's the thing about cag and jon too you people are so fucking stupid again, cag's face, is equal to jon's ears, jon's face is normal, jon's getting the money, jon can actually function, you're damn right cag better be up on that fucking roof are you people seriously fucking that retarded wtf is cag supposed to bring to the relationship just her looks? cause she has none, her life is not on par with her face it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what it should be so I just wanted to say jon and cag you're both alright especially jon he's doing some serious charity again have you people seen cag's face jon is a fucking saint on earth

im fuked Stevey
04-13-2017, 09:42 AM
i should delete myself

like i deleted fjs how many times

that's what an asshole i am

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Marco why dont you crawl out of your underground bunker and get your 80 year old ass to rhode island and say that to my face

Desolation
04-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Played games with Lexie last night

Desolation
Hair alien goat yawn

Desolation
Marco why dont you crawl out of your underground bunker and get your 80 year old ass to rhode island and say that to my face
Lmao

Desolation
04-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Just register dude you're the only funny 1 left

Desolation
04-13-2017, 10:13 AM
If only for a day

Balls of Steel
04-13-2017, 02:08 PM

now why would i drive all that way to beat your welfare ass? Huh?

i have a nice life posting with my o6r friends and Cag.

why would i want to go to prison for beating the gay out of you in front of grandma? Huh?

you've never been outside of Warwick and you never will.

don't you threaten me again you little freak.

maks
04-13-2017, 02:13 PM
I'll do it, I'll kick his ass. he's gotta come here though I'm not driving to rhode island.

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:06 PM
fuck I can't remember the mgtowsteveyos password

Wendy <3
04-13-2017, 04:28 PM
This kid has some serious mental issues

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:31 PM
now jj is gonna make that kind of post he's been making for the past idk how many years now other people on this forum do it too like a commentary post because rather than fight when you know you have nothing you do it like that so yo udon't seem as gay as the icp supermensa people you're all exactly the same as heh

lol

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:37 PM
Marco you would not last 5 minutes on the mean streets of Warwick, me and devon would tip over your wheel chair and curb stop your ulgy ass so you and your dead wife could be together again, step one foot in Warwick and you are gonna be making drums for Jesus

Wendy <3
04-13-2017, 04:38 PM
You keep posting paragraph after paragraph as if anyone even cares

maks
04-13-2017, 04:40 PM
I've been to warwick it's a whitbread tourist town like everything else in rhode island

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:41 PM
Go tell gabi some more lies about me!!

maks
04-13-2017, 04:43 PM
http://www.visitwarwickri.com/ my god how do you live there that place is hardcore

Balls of Steel
04-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Stevey you and Devon your negro bf need to go catch me some Lobsta

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:54 PM
ok marks can go back up now and take marco with him he really reminds me way too much of cody I really don't like it lol

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:55 PM
while you guys were posting I was outside being really angry knowing I was going to come back to a lot of really good posts to read

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:57 PM
you guys I just want you to find one outside person who finds your above posts funny, just do that and I'll accept it might just be me but I don't think anyone on earth not a single person would find any of you funny I'm really mad because you guys are really good posters, really good trolls, really good people, I'm very affected by the above posts they really cut deep they were well crafted, you guys are also really good at impersonating me spot on performance ya'll

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:58 PM
in fact deso you got me so good mentioning lexie that I'm gonna register right now you guys kick ass this is some edgy ass shit idk why I thought I'd ever wanna leave you guys are actually the best posters who never left all the bad posters left is what really happened

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:58 PM
daveWHOndoros??????

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:59 PM
it's like I got my very own cody, I got real legit elderly lizards, and I got the absoloute best posters from ytmnd forums bar none I am truly amongst legends your posts were all truly awe inspiring there's nothing else to say I don't get why even monde is sick of this place he's also jealous of how amazing you all are please teach us how to be as good as you please please please

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:00 PM
I want to be amongst you truly amazing posters and absoloutely beautiful perfect female posters

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:01 PM
just do me one favor come up with one actual burn that doesn't just make me sad and miss the days when I wasn't the only good poster if any of you even a lizard which will probably happen before the rest of you can just burn me with one actual thing I give a fuck about just do that and I'll register and post every day ok thank you

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:02 PM
I'll even settle just for any kind of good post it doesn't have to be a burn, it doesn't have to be funny, just a good post is that possible for any of you please try it come on

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:05 PM
I can't decide if I wanna play tom clancy's wildlands or tom clancy's mass effect andromeda you guys could also vote on that if you're gonna make the quality of posts you've been making how about instead you just make a simple post voting for wildlands or andromeda, that'd be a step up at least

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:10 PM
I want marks to only post in this thread if he's bragging about things he does like people in his level of life I love when they brag because I just think about the people he's making rich that do what he can only do occasionally every day because they are smart and he's a drone that does a simple task for hours on end that's what annoys me so much about him he has the same overinflated self value as me except I actually deserve it because I actually am great as where he is as generic as it gets but it's like I'm the only person who can entertain me here gotta take what I can from you guys I wanan know more about lexie go on and on about her because again I was with her before she became a hairy alien cult person now she's with you deso howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that supposed to bother me I want you to explain in a long paragraph about how I'm supposed to care please or why you think I care ok and I wanna know if someone can run an ip check and see if that's really jj because he never made these really passive aggressive I've lost badly so let me just act like lisa types of posts I thinkI really hit a nerve with the pj shit but again like apparently I'm the one being trolled and again I'm like how lol

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:11 PM
I just got 50 microsfot points taking a 20 second quiz about clouds lol

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:12 PM
seriously if you guys could somehow make your posts worth reading I'd actually appreacite it since I need those points from just using edge but I hate the entire internet so much that I can't evne just browse it I don't enjoy any sites if you guys were good posters I would gladly read this forum you gotta between all of your minds you've gotta come up with something

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 06:16 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/10/b1/2b/10b12b2fec971b77ab2025aa936d81bc.jpg

CAG <3
04-13-2017, 06:58 PM
now why would i drive all that way to beat your welfare ass? Huh?

i have a nice life posting with my o6r friends and Cag.

why would i want to go to prison for beating the gay out of you in front of grandma? Huh?

you've never been outside of Warwick and you never will.

don't you threaten me again you little freak.

who the fuck is this?

Balls of Steel
04-13-2017, 08:28 PM
who the fuck is this?

Sam Hyde

Wendy <3
04-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Bumping this so my crazy friend gets some attention

elite posters club
04-13-2017, 09:01 PM
that fuking retard sets on here all day using that browser for losers

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 09:14 PM
who the fuck is this?

marco is having a conversation with himself and myself except he's doing my part too you know it's not me when marco's being replied to

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 09:14 PM
only lizards reply to marco and I'm the only person here who's not a lizard that's how you can tell it's not really me

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 09:17 PM
btw it turns out you can level up forever in andromeda so I can fill up all three rpg trees so I just need to fill the entire tech tree and it might be good it's just like metal gear solid 5 the phantom menace though you get shit that's good enough to win the game immediately then after you're 90 to 100% done you start getting billionsof more things that are more fun but even easier this is why I'm so mad at all of you because you are retarded and so I have to play retarded games cause they can make a billion sales selling to stupid people and whos smart like me and I don't even know who else so they'd go out of business immediately it's not their fault it's literally your faults for being so god damn stupid and playing shit like dota 2 and fucking dreamcast in 2017 holy shit

elite posters club
04-13-2017, 09:18 PM
your the king lizard mgtow

Wendy <3
04-13-2017, 11:33 PM
Did you buy that pos game yourself or did some autistic kid buy you another game

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 11:41 PM
trump bought me it I got $20 of real money added to my ebt last month when obama was president it was less than five or even three dollars it's not monthly it's very rare but trump already gave me more than obama ever did hopefully he keeps this up I'll be able to afford to get off disability finally

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 12:10 AM
marco is having a conversation with himself and myself except he's doing my part too you know it's not me when marco's being replied to

Hes batshit insane

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:18 AM
i'm not the one fisting my own ass on camera

i'm not the one who's so stupid he can't take care of himself

Wendy <3
04-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Buy me a pizza

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 12:20 AM
why is marco arguing with himself?

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:26 AM
make a beasty vid with those dogs when jonathan goes to work

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:27 AM
little peanut butter on the cooter always works

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 12:29 AM
Are you calling me a mexican?

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:31 AM
SLO Cali reject may be worse

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Well alright. Have fun arguing with yourself

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:34 AM
female juggalo

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 12:36 AM
seriously do put on a Kristen mask when you

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:29 AM
why is marco arguing with himself?

because it makes us all really mad he's an excellent troll let's just accept it

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:31 AM
it's hard to watch someone with such a grasp on the english language rub it in our faces for the majority of the day you just know when he's not on the forums he's outside living the life probably on his yacht with more stripper bitches than jon could ever dream of having and shit like that!!!

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:35 AM
btw jj isn't it weird how cag still talks to me isn't it odd how all this shit you said I did to her drove gabi away, but not cag because she knows the truth, and since they're both ugly and stupid cag is actually infinitely better than gabi so I'd rather talk to her anyway, and she probably doesn't smell worse than me like lexie does nowadays so that's another thing FUCK YOU I LOVE LEXIE AND GABI YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITH OF ALL PEOPLE, A STRIPPER, INSTEAD OF A HAIRY CULT GIRL OR ELEPHANTITUS FAILED FIREFIGHTER, YOU FUCKS, OH NO NOW ALL I HAVE TO TALK TO IS A STRIPPER, TRULY EVERY MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:39 AM
you know what's really great is the only person I talk to on the internet the only person left on my skype is a girl from second life who actually is really fucking pretty and also has a job writing computer code for REAL LIFE BRIDGES and shit like that not your guy's loser fucking nerd bullshit her code makes things happen in real fucking life lol it's not that I hate everyone it's just I realized how many people actually aren't good and that's all of you and everyone else on the entire internet except me and her this is why there's the 1 and 99% bullshit because 99% of you all truly are retarded lol it's weird how hot girls with money or at least hot girls who don't post on forums all day all like me idk I wish I was jj and fatter than I ever was with girls ceasing to talk to me because of the person I am not because of what I said about another person ya know jj has to put in work to get girls to away from me all he has to do is be himself and they stay away like idk what it's amazing I'm jelly for sure look at gabi up there in the other forum all on his dick like whaaaaaat

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:42 AM
it's like right now I can run any computer game, I'm not gay enough but I could run any emulator any old games because my pc can run new games, so why not ya know, now let me tell you I'd much rather have a computer that can't even run dreamcast games and I'd also love to be stupid enough to have dial up in 2017, but jj's got the game on lock, I can't handle his shit dude what a life I can never get that fat or let my living residence go that far into icp territory he's truly the man and someone I should totally wanna be friends with plus he talks to lisa and marco and that shit is for cool ass kids let me tell ya

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 09:50 AM
is everyone paying attention to how he can't come up with anything in return he just refers to me in the third person and is giving some really generic horribly bad boring shit replies he's clearly depressed and just in typical lizard fashion rather than do anything about it he just lizards

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 10:33 AM
it's hard to watch someone with such a grasp on the english language rub it in our faces for the majority of the day you just know when he's not on the forums he's outside living the life probably on his yacht with more stripper bitches than jon could ever dream of having and shit like that!!!

jawn

Desolation
04-14-2017, 11:14 AM
Fwiw I want to herp Marco really bad but marks is threatening spamming so zzzzz

Desolation
04-14-2017, 11:15 AM
in fact deso you got me so good mentioning lexie that I'm gonna register right now you guys kick ass this is some edgy ass shit idk why I thought I'd ever wanna leave you guys are actually the best posters who never left all the bad posters left is what really happened
I'm not trying to troll you I just associate you two I don't want to have to go to funerals

Desolation
04-14-2017, 11:18 AM
I want marks to only post in this thread if he's bragging about things he does like people in his level of life I love when they brag because I just think about the people he's making rich that do what he can only do occasionally every day because they are smart and he's a drone that does a simple task for hours on end that's what annoys me so much about him he has the same overinflated self value as me except I actually deserve it because I actually am great as where he is as generic as it gets but it's like I'm the only person who can entertain me here gotta take what I can from you guys I wanan know more about lexie go on and on about her because again I was with her before she became a hairy alien cult person now she's with you deso howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that supposed to bother me I want you to explain in a long paragraph about how I'm supposed to care please or why you think I care ok and I wanna know if someone can run an ip check and see if that's really jj because he never made these really passive aggressive I've lost badly so let me just act like lisa types of posts I thinkI really hit a nerve with the pj shit but again like apparently I'm the one being trolled and again I'm like how lol
I'm not with Lexie we're just friends

Desolation
04-14-2017, 11:23 AM
btw jj isn't it weird how cag still talks to me isn't it odd how all this shit you said I did to her drove gabi away, but not cag because she knows the truth, and since they're both ugly and stupid cag is actually infinitely better than gabi so I'd rather talk to her anyway, and she probably doesn't smell worse than me like lexie does nowadays so that's another thing FUCK YOU I LOVE LEXIE AND GABI YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITH OF ALL PEOPLE, A STRIPPER, INSTEAD OF A HAIRY CULT GIRL OR ELEPHANTITUS FAILED FIREFIGHTER, YOU FUCKS, OH NO NOW ALL I HAVE TO TALK TO IS A STRIPPER, TRULY EVERY MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

lexie stopped talking to you cause you called her a hairy alien cult bitch because she got a tad distant when she had other things going on in her life out of nowhere and to hurt her feelings
Gabi stopped because you asked to see her clothes and told her how you wanted to eat them fuck her ect
Both instances you were unable to curve your thirst and lashed out of frustration. Just jack off to their photos and find your chill with girls dude

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 03:08 PM
it's a nightmare realizing what you just typed might be your actual thoughts and not a joke

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 03:09 PM
lexie stopped talking to you cause you called her a hairy alien cult bitch

this by itself made me lol though

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 03:09 PM
because the truth is funny and she literally is a hairy alien cult bitch

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 03:10 PM
are you getting ready for some pea knuckle tonight with grandma?

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 03:11 PM
YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER I'M NOT AND THAT SUCKS SO BAD BECAUSE THE YEARS I WAS FRIENDS WITH HER SHE WASN'T A HAIRY ALIEN CULT BITCH AND NOW THAT SHE IS NOW IS WHEN I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER ESPECIALLY NOW THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE MY HUMOR ANY MORE DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW FUCKING MUCH THIS IS GETTING TO ME SHE'S THE PERFECT GIRL NOW AND I LOST HER TO YOU I WILL KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE IT'S NOT A JOKE AT ALL

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 03:13 PM
omg you need to go JO and calm down

take your ritalin

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Only way i can jo is to pictures of your dead wife marco

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 04:46 PM
im sure there's lots of grandmas there to give you old musty twat

CAG <3
04-14-2017, 06:45 PM
pretty sure stevery is the only poster who is never actually serious about anything

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 07:30 PM
that's exactly why I'm fucking over you people you're all the common and current nightmare trash people this place really is exactly the same as reddit I don't know where to go to find jokes any more besides my self

elite posters club
04-14-2017, 10:13 PM
Stevey just called himself a joke

Wendy <3
04-14-2017, 11:09 PM
pretty sure stevery is the only poster who is never actually serious about anything

Pretty sure you're the reason he isn't even salvageable at this point

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 07:29 AM
you have to make your existence better than mine before you can comment on mine when are you gonna figure that out I mean obviously never because you're a lizard but still I could be you so I'm doing quite alright

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 07:30 AM
please keep track of how many replies you give to lisa and marco vs how many replies you give to gabi thank you

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 07:30 AM
gabi and pj too

Desolation
04-15-2017, 10:26 AM
link me some good music

Wendy <3
04-15-2017, 01:16 PM
It's amusing how every other post you make is mentioning some female you've obsessed over at some point

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 05:24 PM
THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING

maks
04-15-2017, 06:29 PM
link me some good music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY

maks
04-15-2017, 06:38 PM
stevey might be the only person on earth with his head is further up his own ass than jello biafra

elite posters club
04-15-2017, 07:08 PM
stevey might be the only person on earth with his head is further up his own ass than jello biafra

maks
04-15-2017, 07:22 PM
this thread is now about surf rock inspired punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuC-VpCXuM

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 09:28 PM
woo man that music when you wanna fit in really bad

maks
04-15-2017, 09:46 PM
woo man that music when you wanna fit in really bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Wendy <3
04-15-2017, 11:52 PM
Stovey come back

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 12:55 AM
all you gotta do is be funny and I will

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 10:49 AM
it was a little funny that you called mass effect shit in another thread I wonder if that has something to do with your computer not being able to run it

Wendy <3
04-16-2017, 01:37 PM
it's amusing how badly you hate this forum and never read any of it yet you constantly mention things that i post

Desolation
04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
kushed out leaned out

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 03:08 PM
damn maybe one day I will get to play shenmue 1

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 03:08 PM
what's it like somehow living in the usa but being as far behind as a third world country how do you even do it really

maks
04-16-2017, 03:41 PM
you should ask that one guy who lives in a vehicle

Wendy <3
04-16-2017, 07:20 PM
If you're gonna attempt to make fun of me, insult me for trying to be nice to some mentally ill guy that everyone on this forum hates

Lexi Persimmons
04-16-2017, 07:51 PM
at least he doesn't have a gun and out shooting people in Warwick.

he's contained by second life.

Wendy <3
04-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Fix your account you autistic faggot. I'm sick of seeing gay anime shit just because you're a huge pussy and delete your account whenever you get your feelings hurt

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 10:16 PM
nf

Desolation
04-16-2017, 10:47 PM
killgreys is saying you got trolled off the forum

Wendy <3
04-16-2017, 11:23 PM
If i was actually a girl he wouldve fallen in love with me like he does with every girl then cries about it for months because he creeps the fuck out of all of them because he's some mentally deranged virgin faggot

Wendy <3
04-16-2017, 11:25 PM
That's wby he hangs around his nieces all the time because they don't know any better and his incessant rambling about all sorts of nonsensical shit amuses them

killgreys
04-17-2017, 06:11 AM
he's mentally ill like lisa

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 08:17 AM
I love how mad this guy is he needs to start talking to girls to maybe be able to chill out

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 08:19 AM
oh wait you talk to lisa so there is that I'm jealous of that, and I'm sure gabi and pj talk to you all the time

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 08:21 AM
god dammit I wish you people could just realize you're bad posters you can't do comedy or trolls I'm not mad or entertained I'm so bored by this shit especially since you've all stopped trying completely years ago do you not understand why nobody posts here any more let me guess it's some how my fault right lol

killgreys
04-17-2017, 08:32 AM
killgreys is saying you got trolled off the forum

Wendy <3
04-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Make another thread crying about some girl online you creeped out then blame it on someone else again you little bitch

maks
04-17-2017, 06:28 PM
can someone microwave me a bowl of underwear I've had a rough day

Dezhog
04-17-2017, 06:46 PM
my panties are all wet too from running applications

need my xanax and a shirley temple

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 07:49 PM
https://youtu.be/fboXaOSY9LY

Wendy <3
04-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Remember that time you were doxing that guy because he wouldn't talk to you anymore because you're an insane faggot who everyone hates

Wendy <3
04-17-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm still waiting on that list of lies i told gabi and that video you were gonna make about pj dissing me

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 08:06 AM
I still can't tell if you're cray cray enough to believe what you're typing, if you think it's trolling me, or if you're just joking and we're still friends

killgreys
04-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Stevey doesn't play well with others

lack of education, social skills, emotional intelligence

Wendy <3
04-19-2017, 12:04 AM
Nobody said we were friends to begin with which is why i ignored your requests for adding you to google hangouts and all that other dumb shit you do and abandon immediately for whatever fucking reason

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 08:45 AM
my credit score is 699 and the only bad thing is I've only had one credit card I have no idea why but you get a higher score for having more cards that's a bit silly anyway you seem really upset right now post your credit score I bet you've led a very responsible life and I'm sorry I talk badly about your friends lisa and marco I'll stop you're right it's rude

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 08:49 AM
I stopped talking to everyone because I spent way over 10 grand giving people like the wonderful pj and them a chance to make something of their lifes and they like you are all just fat failures now, I'm 180 pounds and 6'2 I'm anorexic, girls who are physically more attractive than any female here ever are talking to me irl even though I have nothing to say and they keep the conversations going while I just try not to cum, yeah I realized you people are shit but just like a lizard none of you will accept that but meanwhile you're still living in a juggalo disaster you weigh probably more than I ever did while probably being at least a food shorter, like idk why you think anyone would I MEAN LOOK AT THIS PLACE WHO LIKES YOU? LOL SERIOUSLY WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS MAYBE YOU AND PJ AND ALL OF THEM SUCK AND I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO REALIZE IT BUT NO IT CAN'T BE THAT WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE ALL DOING SO GOOD IN LIFE AND PROVING ME WRONG SO HARDCORE WHAT'S YOUR CREDITS CORE AND HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 08:52 AM
btw let kacen know he's still hired irl for fjs real life what I wanna do is have him set up a fake museum for the zonelaham unlike anything you've ever done he's actually funny and would actually put in the effort he'd put down the food for a minute to actually do something I hope so at least maybe he ended up a lizard too but with any luck he's still a bat and hasn't accidentally ate any of you contaminated lizards

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 08:54 AM
didn't pj post again recently like gabi and saw that when it was just you lizards she left haven't a bunch of girls done that did I run every single one fo them off or something even though I ain't here do you blame me for things irl are you at that lizard stage where like marco your entire life is now me it seems like it bro you need help for real go to therapy please lol

Desolation
04-19-2017, 10:46 AM
What's this fjs irl thing? I'll take an internship if you pay me in shelter, food and dick.

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 10:48 AM
only if you bring lexie

greykills
04-19-2017, 11:06 AM
shit hole, Dick and grool

Wendy <3
04-19-2017, 11:59 PM
Did you ever post that list of shit you supposedly gave pj? If you mention anything related to that faggot doll dress up game then you might as well kill yourself

furry Stevey
04-20-2017, 05:49 AM
stfu jj

Desolation
04-20-2017, 10:17 AM
fjs irl?

Wendy <3
04-20-2017, 01:14 PM
Can't wait to read that $10,000 list

ewokmyweewok
09-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Boney ass slut