PDA

View Full Version : look at all the girls posting here and people who aren't lizards there's an equal amount of both those things

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:05 AM
if you count me as a poster and lisa as a girl that is

https://boincstats.com/en/stats/-5/user/detail/3945370/projectList

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:11 AM
I wish you guys could accept everything that happened is fair since I lost so much money on this being disappointed with shit gaming sessions because of you people everything that's happening to you people you deserve just get over it god damn my computer is relaly fucking powerful there's millions of computers and mine's in the top 10,000 for entire earth and currently 337 for usa where there's at least double that amouht of people with computers doing this even in usa #1 my computer is the best if I had let it run this whole time I'd be rank 1 in universe I love my computer a lot I love me for beign smart enough to build this fucking amazing monster I'm downloading battlefield hardline and all its expansions by a origin access reason this shit is getting games at a decent pace I can't beelive hardline and shit are even on it it's very impressive what ea is doing with origin the only problem is literally all the games are bad steam at least has dying light ea's really said fuck it everything uses frostbite and frostbite is literally a call of duty clone engine so the new mirror's edge felt like call of duty, mass effect andromeda feels like call of duty, battlefield might as well be called call of duty slightly larger edition idk wtf ea's thinking but origin's nice once they decide to start making good games I'll be super happy with origin access

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:13 AM
now I need a super fat juggalo and a silent 2 dopey cocaine addict to really hit me with some great trolling unlike ever before witnessed by man here it comes everyone buckle up it's intense

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:15 AM
cag if jon doesn't allow you it's ok but if you can send me 5 dollars to get a pack of cigs send it as walmart credit cause I'm in the negative so you'd have to send more to my bank but I already got 5 dollars in walmart so just send me more walmart I got $20 in walmart on the way but it doesn't complete until friday

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:18 AM
if jon's got your computer net nanny'd just get origin and origin access 30 bucks for a year you get to play all the almost newest games which is better because andromeda for example is so buggy it's doing physical damage to my computer I've never had something fuck with my shit before but ea's given up so hardcore that now their shit is just straight up destroying everything it's fucking hilarious but that's why it's better to wait a year from release so origin access is the shit and again ther'es nothing good I know you're retarded enough to play dota 2 bull shit but if yuou wanna ever actually have fun by plyaing a game with me and not jon where yo ujust discuss politics the whole time then deal w/ it acutally you'd have fun with battlefield we can just go around destroying the level that's what I'm gnona be doing in a minute anyway and I'll probably uninstall it immediately unless devon wants to play it

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:19 AM
betrayal is almost done downloading what a perfect name for you people that's the expansion we'll play I'd say all the money I put into you fags and I got nothing in return could count as betrayal

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:23 AM
I wonder how pj's ex is doing hey jj when you talk to her ask about him I am curious if he's sane or if he's gone full mental lizard like the rest of you and when you talk to gabi tell her I said it's ok I understand I'd choose you over me too what other females do you talk to idk

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:26 AM
now is the time for cigarttes while shit games download I am so bored I wish I could use foodstamps for cigarettes I can buy so many things right now besides cigartetes but they're all that I want except for more weed but it's easier right now to get cigarettes they remind me of cagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg they remind me of cagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:29 AM
cag I paid $10 for what I Thought was the tiniest bowl ever at the weed store then I got another on 4/20 for free with a free pre roll and grinder and lighter and magnet and pen the bowl is SO SMALL it's a one hitter it came with a glass flower screen thing too which takes up half the bowl cause the bowl is so small I'm using it right now to ration the tiny thimble amount of weed I got left until possibly monday, jesus christ I gotta get out of this apartment and back into my van $222 for rent and $50 for internet I don't need or want either useless money down the drain just like the money I invested in people here

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:31 AM
I meant to talk about why do people use these tiny bowls I can't wait until I fix my gout so I can do work and build my own smoking device that's like an e-cig but you just put real regular weed in it and it only uses heat to do it nothing fancy no "shatter" or whatever the fuck bill cosby ass shit they got going on nowadays that's not just weed or that vape juice shit none of that just something that's really great at smoking weed and doesn't get hot so I can use it friendly reminder I set two magic flights on fire

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:32 AM
6 minutes left then one more expansion to go idk how big that one is I've yet to play a game longer than its download took except for andromeda only because of how funny it is

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:34 AM
ea and ubisoft have the funniest engines that can't do shit that they use for every genre it's so fun playing steep because it's the same as playing whatever ubisoft's car game was which is th esame as assassin's creed it's all fantastic

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:43 AM
3.88gb for the last one that's not bad I'm gonna go watch a few hilarious videos luckily I don't have any cag stuff saved or I'd fap and then wouldn't be able to game and it's only 11 am I'm so glad you found someone I really couldn't of kept fapping 24/7

juji
04-25-2017, 08:45 AM
I wish you guys could accept everything that happened is fair since I lost so much money on this being disappointed with shit gaming sessions because of you people everything that's happening to you people you deserve just get over it god damn my computer is relaly fucking powerful there's millions of computers and mine's in the top 10,000 for entire earth and currently 337 for usa where there's at least double that amouht of people with computers doing this even in usa #1 my computer is the best if I had let it run this whole time I'd be rank 1 in universe I love my computer a lot I love me for beign smart enough to build this fucking amazing monster I'm downloading battlefield hardline and all its expansions by a origin access reason this shit is getting games at a decent pace I can't beelive hardline and shit are even on it it's very impressive what ea is doing with origin the only problem is literally all the games are bad steam at least has dying light ea's really said fuck it everything uses frostbite and frostbite is literally a call of duty clone engine so the new mirror's edge felt like call of duty, mass effect andromeda feels like call of duty, battlefield might as well be called call of duty slightly larger edition idk wtf ea's thinking but origin's nice once they decide to start making good games I'll be super happy with origin access

Ryzen?

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:46 AM
I was gonna download fifa 17 just because girls and it's also using the call of duty engine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDQxoqTtHJo

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:47 AM
according to bing ryzen is an amd processor if that's what you're talking about then hell no if you're talking about a game then hell no probably too cause it sounds like it'd be an anime game

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:50 AM
Steffies and elz. two lonely faggots

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBtngZrSwq4

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NEWU0gHsaY

this is what I have to deal with because you all play shit games so all they gotta do is make shit games

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 09:00 AM
this shit makes me hate devon more than anyone since he actually bought this stupid game you can't make a fucking soccer game with the call of duty engine you can't make any games with it but a soccer game like come on like ugh like ugggghhhhhhhhhh

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 09:01 AM
battlefield 1 has the same face bullshit as mass effect but nobody cares when bf1 does it but they don't udnersatnd that the engine was made tomake everyhign siple because everyone's simple so even now after the patch nothing happens with their faces they stil smile while being shot and shit but everyone's so fucking retarded I ave to play a game that not even that but you can take cover and shoot thorugh the cover so you never diethat's what amss effect andormeda is and you can use two guns with the old school clip so you have infinite ammo and when you switch it auto cools so you never hav eto TOSP SHOOTING AND YOU CAN USE SEEKING BULLETS, FUCKING I HAT EYOU ALL FOR BEING SO STUPID AND MAKING ME HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH STUPID SHIT

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 09:02 AM
fuck dota 2 so much

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 10:06 AM
wow I did not realize just how bad the graphics were for battlefield I straight up forgot hardline looked so bad and the damage is terrible bf4 looks worse but I was driving tanks through buildings at least maybe hardline has that too but idk I uninstalled it by a bad graphics reason fucking consoles and dota 2 have ruined my life

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 10:08 AM
ea really does not give a fuck at least rockstar wants their games to have shit they just suck at making games ea said fuck everything just get that money

juji
04-25-2017, 12:00 PM
Call of Duty WW2 will be released in Q4 lol

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 12:08 PM
http://www.dopemagazine.com/conquering-challenges-autism-cannabis/

juji
04-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Cannabis extract is definitely useful cure against the autism

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Call of Duty World War 2 2017: This Time It's Gay

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:27 PM
I guarantee someone's gonna use some modern day meme they didn't think of back in ww2 they do it in andromeda too like everyone's gonna have the modern 2010's really gay hairstyles and really gay sayings that are somehow even gayer than pre-2010 mass effect andromeda is like they never heard of anything before or ever got past popular comedy that isn't comedy at all from 2010-2020 it's really fucking difficult to deal with not being able to completely skip all dialog or know it's coming to take my headphones off faster I really can't fucking deal with it luckily my health problems are getting worse I had blood clots come out my nose and my ears are all watery feeling and I'm dizzy and shit so with any luck I'll go deaf at least you don't know how lucky yo ufucking are honestly

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:30 PM
it's a fucking shame this is just a one generation gap http://cesarandson.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/cesar-andre-road.jpg that kid is all over these perk tv things so I see his horribly gay hair which makes his face even gayer and man I really can't stand people the worst part is all of you are just as gay as him I don't know who there is on this planet who isn't a fag besides me it's really difficult living in today's world of jay bob icp roleplayers who have no idea how useless they are it makes me really mad

Wendy <3
04-25-2017, 03:45 PM
Lonely lunatic rambling as usual

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 03:58 PM
just this one thing that's got me trippin

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:33 PM
can't come up with a proper retort by a lizard reason, spent this whole time talking to marco in other threads but I'm the loser, lizard logic prevails again

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:37 PM
the funniest thing I read is you thinking your pc could run games maxed on any monitor and how little you know of resolutions and monitors in the first place just proving my point further how clueless ya'll is and why I can't be friends with ya'll it's something you again can't explain because it's just poop leaving your mouth

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:38 PM
hey I'm crazy because I'm bad at technology and my computer can run real computer games let alone dreamcast games from 20 years ago damn again you've really gotten me here quite good

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:40 PM
any of you, honestly, tell me why I'm the one with a good computer and all you smart people have shit that can't even run dreamcast games??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? see I don't know how I'm supposed to be the one who's trolled I look at real life not what's made up my pc's amazing your pc and body and house and vehicles are all garbage I really don't get it

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:40 PM
oh no I can afford a $1000 graphics card what a.... fag? please explain already just like lizards what you people choose to troll over makes no sense

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:42 PM
let's not forget a $1000 graphics card while still having the best credit score, $0 worth of debt, even got a free 20 grand just for posting here tax free, what are you people really going on about honestly

juji
04-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Mental

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't have anything to come back with if I were you guys either that's why I'm so happy I'm me it's not like I'm lying I really do have a $1000 graphics card I really do have a perfect credit score I'm not fat deaf or addicted to drugs I don't get how the population of this forum not a single one of you has any right to say anything to me and just like lizards you can't realize that and can't argue reality what are your credit scores what are your graphics cards tell me

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 07:00 PM
also tell me what it's like to need several packs of cigarettes a day along with drugs to get by I haven't had a cigarette since saturday and couldn't care less because I don't need outside stimulants to get through the day again idk how I'm the one who is trolled here

Wendy <3
04-25-2017, 08:11 PM
Stovey is mad that marco is more accepted here than he is

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:15 PM
I'm very upset that you guys are so happy to chat with lizards and wont' accept that you're lizards that is correct

juji
04-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Stovey is mad that marco is more accepted here than he is

Marco will be upset if I say Im better than him

Wendy <3
04-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Marco will be upset if you don't hack steffies

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 11:03 PM
you like marco more than you like me

Deso
04-25-2017, 11:35 PM