PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a snowl?

timmy
04-27-2017, 06:37 PM
I would like a snowl

juji
04-27-2017, 06:38 PM
I have one

reno
04-29-2017, 05:16 AM
hey dude. i dont normally log into the forums because this shit is so juvenile, but what you're doing is making fun of someone who developed schizophrenia; aka not cool. Ewokmyweewok had a break from reality, and just because it manifested itself in this fashion doesnt mean its okay to make fun of him for asking everyone for a Snowl. I gave him my Snowl, hoping it would give him peace. I didn't think I would have to address this so publicly, but please, leave him alone, because you've already done enough damage.

[ADMIN EDIT]
reno is a huge faggot

maks
04-29-2017, 08:34 AM
did he really cut his foot off

Battery Bits
04-30-2017, 06:38 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/q_uoHWC3w7YeYSzKrjbNo5KATMFbi_edIIlfekjg17zGty74bqed-kVOsmjU421-darU03F5oZkRZQzxbEqLBHVbJwMl8Qw6sKFUHBFFtXiayVzy0d8xTutpzCyOEaUNHxknVkHafemZh8D3aUZS6zNNTpQ=w339-h434-nc

timmy
05-01-2017, 07:27 PM
hey dude. i dont normally log into the forums because this shit is so juvenile, but what you're doing is making fun of someone who developed schizophrenia; aka not cool. Ewokmyweewok had a break from reality, and just because it manifested itself in this fashion doesnt mean its okay to make fun of him for asking everyone for a Snowl. I gave him my Snowl, hoping it would give him peace. I didn't think I would have to address this so publicly, but please, leave him alone, because you've already done enough damage.

All I ever did was insult him this one time on steam. Not aware of any pain ive caused. Sorry

BGD INCARNATE
05-02-2017, 11:23 AM

[ADMIN EDIT]
reno is a huge faggot

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was him being a mix of trolling/maybe mental illness (like in the past) or him just completely losing it. Is he getting anyone help? (srs). He's on steam like 24/7 and I sometimes reply. Didn't know he was completely mentally ill, I hope his kid is OK (and him).

Poopalew
05-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was him being a mix of trolling/maybe mental illness (like in the past) or him just completely losing it. Is he getting anyone help? (srs). He's on steam like 24/7 and I sometimes reply. Didn't know he was completely mentally ill, I hope his kid is OK (and him).

Carob pods are widely used till this day as a young woman named Lisa.

root ghost
05-02-2017, 12:53 PM
i ahve a snowl can i sell it or something

Poopalew
05-02-2017, 12:58 PM
i ahve a snowl can i sell it or something

Each person will have a nice home and good food.

root ghost
05-02-2017, 12:58 PM
is it christmas theme today

root ghost
05-02-2017, 08:53 PM
buy my video game thing tim

Wendy <3
05-02-2017, 10:46 PM
That reno guy seems to associate with a lot of people with mental illnesses