PDA

View Full Version : my life

Steffies Syndrome
05-19-2017, 06:56 PM
I'm a hella ass grown up man now I don't even talk to my mom any more I'm independent and damaged goods and I only am in this apartment for my nieces I'm the best non-dad dad ever so if by any chance you and the baby daddy broke up and you just don't wanna mention it you can come live with me I take my nieces down to the cafeteria in a shopping cart to get things out the vending machine and everything I fucking literally rule so I'm just sayin maybe you could help me find a trap girlfriend and they could live here too so I wouldn't accidentally creep out on you see I got all the bases covered

Cagg
05-21-2017, 12:50 PM
lmao

juji
05-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Im not sure if is steffies or marco

Steffies Syndrome
05-21-2017, 01:38 PM
go play Dota you stupid mexican faggot

Whacko on Welfare
05-21-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm a hella ass grown up man now I don't even talk to my mom any more I'm independent and damaged goods and I only am in this apartment for my nieces I'm the best non-dad dad ever so if by any chance you and the baby daddy broke up and you just don't wanna mention it you can come live with me I take my nieces down to the cafeteria in a shopping cart to get things out the vending machine and everything I fucking literally rule so I'm just sayin maybe you could help me find a trap girlfriend and they could live here too so I wouldn't accidentally creep out on you see I got all the bases covered

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FgpshdZIdPQ/TzfQUsWtM6I/AAAAAAAAAuU/rhNfLt9mQ88/s1600/jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Dik girl
05-21-2017, 09:04 PM
im gonna plug his ass just like he wants