PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit people are still shitposting on these forums?

Skooks
05-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I thought everyone died of AIDS back when the nsfw forum went down. I guess cancer is die hard.

juji
05-20-2017, 10:38 AM
Who are you? if I know you, I will rep you

Desolation
05-20-2017, 10:39 AM
I thought everyone died of AIDS back when the nsfw forum went down.

win...

Skooks
05-20-2017, 12:18 PM
Who are you? if I know you, I will rep you

I was that shcizo guy who made like 12 different accounts and pretended to have conversations with myself so that I felt accepted somewhere because Im pathetically lonely due to emtional and trust issues interefering in all of my relationships stemmimg from being beaten and anally molested by my father while my family looked the other way because he worked a wealthy career.

Oh wait, when you said know me you must have meant my name.

CAG <3
05-20-2017, 01:06 PM
I was that shcizo guy who made like 12 different accounts and pretended to have conversations with myself so that I felt accepted somewhere because Im pathetically lonely due to emtional and trust issues interefering in all of my relationships stemmimg from being beaten and anally molested by my father while my family looked the other way because he worked a wealthy career.

marco?

maks
05-20-2017, 10:03 PM

so everyone then