PDA

View Full Version : When you lie awake at night thinking about all the things you've forgotten

Alzheimer Artisan
06-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Have you ever felt left out? When I was first diagnosed with Alzheimer's, I didn't take it seriously. I guess I was in denial. I had no family, no friends, only a few online chums who had always rejected me. I have these moments of clarity when I can focus and communicate like this. I enjoy sharing with all of my friends. I used to be a craftsman of musical instruments, relatively well known, but niche and respected. I enjoyed my work. Now I can't for the life of me remember how to go about making bongo or a frame drum. It's strange, when I'm lucid like this, I can remember what they are, but the details elude me. When I'm sun-downing, I can babble, but I don't have anyone to shout at. I come online and type nonsensical things to people I want to desperately like me and pay attention to me before my mind fades into utter confusion. If you read this, please consider replying. It would make my day.

Debolation
06-03-2017, 01:56 PM
that made my tiny little Antifa brain hurt

juji
06-03-2017, 02:04 PM
That's for Marco

Steffies of Warwick
06-03-2017, 02:12 PM
i have some smelly Dik for you taco Dota boi.

Drum Majorette
06-03-2017, 02:19 PM
what's this thread about? anyone up for some brass action?

Elz
06-03-2017, 02:22 PM
im up for some dota cawk action

fap fap moan moan

Drum Majorette
06-03-2017, 02:55 PM
are you the guy with alsheimer's who used to make drums? if you need a friend you can hmu