CAG <3
06-04-2017, 10:37 PM
not tonight bgd. sorry buddy

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 10:38 PM
it's ok!

CAG <3
06-04-2017, 10:40 PM
just dont get drunk and emotional like last time and start posting NIN lyrics all over the threads

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 10:42 PM
just dont get drunk and emotional like last time and start posting NIN lyrics all over the threads

no drinking besides after work events + fri and/or sat

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 10:44 PM

do you know any strippers back in the inland empire that were sorta goth/would do their routine to NIN (not johnny cash) "hurt"? that'd be a sick show (like an artistic expression about the countless mistakes socially that led to being a stripper, but the necessity of having to do it for money). i'd drop some billz at spearmint to see that next time im in LA

juji
06-04-2017, 10:49 PM
BGD, please treat cag much you can as you did to Lisa

juji
06-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Just kidding, you need to find a way to discover Jon's life

CAG <3
06-04-2017, 11:03 PM
do you know any strippers back in the inland empire that were sorta goth/would do their routine to NIN (not johnny cash) "hurt"? that'd be a sick show (like an artistic expression about the countless mistakes socially that led to being a stripper, but the necessity of having to do it for money). i'd drop some billz at spearmint to see that next time im in LA

every stripper and her mom dances to NIN

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 11:03 PM
every stripper and her mom dances to NIN

not to hurt. but yeah they do to closer

CAG <3
06-04-2017, 11:04 PM
that would be pretty sad lol

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 11:06 PM
the last time i went to a strip club i went with a bachelor party in the american south and got a lap dance from a chick with blue hair that was tatted up from head to toe. all the guys i was with got conned. strippers picked each one of us and like started unbuttoning our shirts etc.. lost a sickening 40 dollars or something

pretty sure she's the type that dances to NIN.

juji
06-04-2017, 11:10 PM
the last time i went to a strip club i went with a bachelor party in the american south and got a lap dance from a chick with blue hair that was tatted up from head to toe. all the guys i was with got conned. strippers picked each one of us and like started unbuttoning our shirts etc.. lost a sickening 40 dollars or something

pretty sure she's the type that dances to NIN.

were you ashamed to expose your torso without ABS?

BGD INCARNATE
06-04-2017, 11:15 PM
were you ashamed to expose your torso without ABS?

no i had a white tshirt on underneath and im not actually fat in my torso. no abs, but i have an avg build. plus strippers only care about money

but yeah it was pretty gay for that to happen i really just wanted my cool, edgy, collared shirt to stay on. it was some denim and supply ralph lauren button up with like a cool flower pattern

root ghost
06-05-2017, 06:48 AM

Kys