PDA

View Full Version : Monde whats the scoop

timmy
06-07-2017, 10:22 PM
What do you work as these days?
Ive ended up in a top 200 asx company with a great work culture, easy job and free alcohol every friday from an internal bar that opens with bartender.
Taking a huge shit atm they have alcohol wipes for the seats its great

timmy
06-07-2017, 10:23 PM
The only negative thing is that some people here are socially reserved so its difficult to warm up to them. Apart from that the sales team are crazy extroverted sons of bitches

timmy
06-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Team leader of service desk with no uni degree life is great being above higher eds

m0nde
06-08-2017, 04:41 AM
I've mentioned about 100x where I work and exactly what I do. it's great you're doing well at the service desk, timmy

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 07:15 AM
The only negative thing is that some people here are socially reserved so its difficult to warm up to them. Apart from that the sales team are crazy extroverted sons of bitches

they can sense faggotry lmao

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:43 AM
I've mentioned about 100x where I work and exactly what I do. it's great you're doing well at the service desk, timmy
Yiure still working with homeless people?
I vaguely remember sometnjng along those lined

they can sense faggotry lmao
Rude. The nerds here doing the technical stuff are actual nerds. A few are cool but a lot appear socially awkward. Basically only the servive desk anf finance/ sales teams are chatty

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Boring as fuci on a fridag only 8 calls all day

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Reading newa is literally all im doing aaaaaaaaaa

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:46 AM
ねむいい

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:48 AM
おなかへた

timmy
06-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Im slowly learning basic japanese writing; hiragana. Kids learn that first. The chjnese symbols are crazy like 1800 of them. Basically the chinede symbols are used as shortcuts for long words and take ages to learn. Japanese second language have zero expectatiob to master kanji ^_^

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-09-2017, 12:55 AM
ching chong nip nong fong

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-09-2017, 01:00 AM
why the fuck would you learn a foreign language, I literally live in multicultural central, can understand three other commonly spoken languages here because I spent too long in college where they pretend understanding minorities is super important, but I refuse to speak them because I already speak english, whitey rules the world, if u don't speak english you can suck my dick is what I think

timmy
06-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Its fun

timmy
06-09-2017, 01:10 AM
If i become fluent i can talk shit about whitey in front of them

timmy
06-09-2017, 01:10 AM
I fel like im dying of boredom

Autistic Spectrum
06-09-2017, 04:46 AM
monde is still reaping souls of the homeless , he targets the most vulnerable members of society children, Australians and the mentally ill

maks
06-09-2017, 05:41 AM
tim you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

CAG <3
06-09-2017, 06:28 AM
thats probably monde on the jessieq account which would explain why its not funny lol

maks
06-09-2017, 06:35 AM
cag you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

Poopalew
06-09-2017, 09:20 AM
cag you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Sara was drinking and felt buzzed and she heard a phone ringing then you know you are not for stupid people.

rubycalaber
06-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Im slowly learning basic japanese writing; hiragana. Kids learn that first. The chjnese symbols are crazy like 1800 of them. Basically the chinede symbols are used as shortcuts for long words and take ages to learn. Japanese second language have zero expectatiob to master kanji ^_^

arigatoh kawaii baka gaijin senpai oni-chan! konichiwa!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/AnimeAntEater.jpg