PDA

View Full Version : This is serious. I think Lisa is dead

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:08 AM
When was the last time any of you heard from her?

root ghost
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM
I drove her off by posting my humongous man meat for Clarissa

root ghost
06-08-2017, 11:10 AM
You're welcome

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Well then you must have moved her and sold her car too and disconnected her phones

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Lisa was suffering from a long term mental illness. I think you guys knew that. I did tell you ages ago to ease up on these suicide jokes because she will end up doing it for real.

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Anyway, your silly little forum is now a life taker. Have fun.

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Enjoy your evening meal guys. Feel happy and proud of yourselves.

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 11:28 AM
She might not have been the sharpest tool in the shed nor the most honest person, but Lisa had a heart as big as Sydney and actually cared for everyone. Even all you guys she considered her friends.

clay
06-08-2017, 11:35 AM
her shipment of jnco jeans finally arrived in Melbourne and shes out distributing them

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Yeah true. Anyone wanting to buy can go to port Melbourne cemetery where she got burried three days ago.

Desolation
06-08-2017, 12:39 PM
I already broke the news she overdosed. Hopefully she's just in intensive care.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
We're sorry, there are no obituary search results for "lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig". Please search again.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Stop dashing my dreams

Desolation
06-08-2017, 12:41 PM
she moved to Michigan with rootbeer check there man

root ghost
06-08-2017, 02:09 PM
JessieQ if you knew lisa you would know she didnt want help from anybody, and honestly i think YOU are the asshole for posting this

Wendy <3
06-08-2017, 02:20 PM
You're welcome

Thanks. I'm gonna help you get with the cat avatar guy as your reward

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 05:00 PM
If this makes you feel bad because of responsibility, good. Just remember WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. i always told her not to put so much in to this forum, because people like this desert you when it really counts. That's why they don't live in the real world or fit in to it. They take part in a fake world instead because they can hurt people.

m0nde
06-08-2017, 05:00 PM
her facebook is now a memorial :( i saw the guy with the juggalo tattoo post about her heart attack from some kind of overdose (substance not specifed)

may you finally find the peacce you desperately sought in life, miss bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbu shpigbushpigmcburie

m0nde
06-08-2017, 05:01 PM
If this makes you feel bad because of responsibility, good. Just remember WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. i always told her not to put so much in to this forum, because people like this desert you when it really counts. That's why they don't live in the real world or fit in to it. They take part in a fake world instead because they can hurt people.you are lying it ws not suicide. i have proof it was from a heart attack. stop

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 05:05 PM
you are lying it ws not suicide. i have proof it was from a heart attack. stop

No Monde. Sorry mate. It was suicide make no mistake. She drove the car away and hosed up the exhausts and died from carbon poisoning.

root ghost
06-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Anyone have proof

m0nde
06-08-2017, 05:10 PM
No Monde. Sorry mate. It was suicide make no mistake. She drove the car away and hosed up the exhausts and died from carbon poisoning.if yuore going to the funeral with that one guy she was obsessed with (the guy who picked her up off the street, etc. etc.) and ann whats-her-name (peterson?) who had famously been to abercrombie, pls lay a rose on her corpse and say the words, "love always lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbu shpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbush pigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpi gbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig" for me. thaks, luv

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 05:23 PM
That's what I'd expect you guys to say. Lisa never loved me like she said. She wanted to love someone maybe anyone, I think she was using my name to get someone else. I don't know. But as sure as hell she got pushed away by all.

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 05:25 PM
And the truth is none of you fake people would give a rats are because you are all filthy rats.

m0nde
06-08-2017, 05:28 PM
look, in death, i just wish her peace. she lived a tough life. she was a very difficult, combative person who made it hard for othrs to not fight with her. it's not useful to hate anyone. if you think people here genuinely despised her, you're wrong. she had her place here, whether we liked her or not.

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Again no Mind. You might have not hated her, but I can tell you there are at least 20 people on here who hated her. Anyway, We now live on the gold coast here where I have got myself a great little business. So I guess all I can say is it's a shame this happened.

Wendy <3
06-08-2017, 05:48 PM
You made her smoke meth and forced her to kill your baby because you're a bad person

Goodtouch MyDaughter
06-08-2017, 06:05 PM
You made her smoke meth and forced her to kill your baby because you're a bad person

ya is this not the same old man who lisa had restraining orders against or am I wrong?

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Not only are you wrong, but you are one of her haters trying to shift responsibility. I never made Lisa smoke anything. And she was never pregnant to me. But I will tell you something though,,, Get back on the corner.

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM
she said you're a stalker and doesn't want to talk to you.

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM
she probably has your number blocked

m0nde
06-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Again no Mind. You might have not hated her, but I can tell you there are at least 20 people on here who hated her. Anyway, We now live on the gold coast here where I have got myself a great little business. So I guess all I can say is it's a shame this happened.are you peter quinn or that gemma chick? if you'r'e peter quinn using the gemma account, you're a despicibale human being passing yourself off as that innocent girl for your own nefarious purposes. why would you do that? starting a thred like this as a joke, to stir drama is not right, mate.

root ghost
06-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Anyone have proof

maks
06-08-2017, 07:30 PM
I did tell you ages ago to ease up on these suicide jokes because she will end up doing it for real.

I was never joking when I encouraged lisa to commit suicide and the best case scenario is that she ends up doing it for real

m0nde
06-08-2017, 07:30 PM
any proof
of course not, petter quinn just came here because he's bored as fuck in queensland. fuck off, peter quinn, you're a liar. go look at her facebook page for proof of how she passed away

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 07:47 PM
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
CAG <3, maks, root ghost

lisa is watching. she's not dead. i rememember her posting that she has a restraining order against peter quinn like a million times and he sent her all these weird notes when he was locked up in prison.

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
wouldn't surprise me if it were cody or gorehound larry on this account trolling us all

maks
06-08-2017, 07:53 PM
if lisa is going to kill herse3lf she should have the decency to do it on cam so we can all watch and critique and make megathreads and shit

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 07:54 PM
this thread is fake and gay.

maks
06-08-2017, 08:01 PM
don't give up hope cag

Wendy <3
06-08-2017, 08:04 PM
this thread is fake and gay.

U R 2

m0nde
06-08-2017, 08:32 PM
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
CAG <3, maks, root ghost

lisa is watching. she's not dead. i rememember her posting that she has a restraining order against peter quinn like a million times and he sent her all these weird notes when he was locked up in prison.lisa's ghost could be watching. she could very well be dead. don't assume aything

CAG <3
06-08-2017, 09:23 PM
she posts on the juggalo forum regularly

jessieQ
06-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Here is proof you people are dead set rotten to the core. And as far as I'm concerned, it's you who should be dead. That maks is a filthy are bandit poofter and the other dude bad mouthing me and Lisa, go take a look in the mirror you choco. The cops in America are getting slack. You should have been shot by now.

maks
06-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Here is proof you people are dead set rotten to the core. And as far as I'm concerned, it's you who should be dead. That maks is a filthy are bandit poofter and the other dude bad mouthing me and Lisa, go take a look in the mirror you choco. The cops in America are getting slack. You should have been shot by now.

Wendy <3
06-08-2017, 10:59 PM
How much longer is lisa going to pretend to be this peter guy and post this nonsense

juji
06-08-2017, 11:33 PM
It's confirmed, Lisa died

maks
06-08-2017, 11:34 PM
I wish she was dead

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-09-2017, 12:24 AM
bye lisa

jessieQ
06-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Maks you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

06-09-2017, 01:02 AM
666 BURN LISA BURN

jessieQ
06-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Everyone knows who this is. Needle sick himself. Haaaaass

Wendy <3
06-09-2017, 01:05 AM
SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timmy
06-09-2017, 01:25 AM
When was the last time any of you heard from her?
How can you go from this (uncertainty)

Yeah true. Anyone wanting to buy can go to port Melbourne cemetery where she got burried three days ago.

To this(certainty) in a matter of 60 mkntues

timmy
06-09-2017, 01:33 AM
As much as I did not enjoy lisas disruptive behavior on this forum i dont want to know she died, that would be sad. I would rather forget she existed

06-09-2017, 02:23 AM
lisa will post here till she's 90 yrs old (in 10 yrs)

Goodtouch MyDaughter
06-09-2017, 04:20 AM
Maks you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

You harrassed her everyday since she had you put in jail and her words are that you would tell her how you want yo use her in motel gangbangs wtf are you doing here guilty looking faggot projecting this whole blame shifting bs HAVING AN IRL STALKER IS 1000X MORE STRESSFUL THAN ASKING FOR INSULTS ONLINE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS PEDO PETE HOPE YOUR NEXT LOSER

Goodtouch MyDaughter
06-09-2017, 04:23 AM
trying to shift responsibility

faggot convict rapist of 15 year old girls in bathrooms this is the one Australian more mental than lisa

jessieQ
06-09-2017, 04:51 AM
I know your a hooker. So get back and hook and take responsibility for for helping to kill Lisa.

maks
06-09-2017, 05:39 AM

lisa's #1 trouble is she's a piece of shit and the world would be better off without her

maks
06-09-2017, 07:04 AM
I know your a hooker. So get back and hook and take responsibility for for helping to kill Lisa.

You might think it's hysterical, but I know when you're weak. You think you're in the movies and everything's so deep, but I think that you're wild when you flash that fragile smile. You might think it's foolish what you put me through you might think I'm crazy but all I want is you.

Poopalew
06-09-2017, 09:06 AM
You might think it's hysterical, but I know when you're weak. You think you're in the movies and everything's so deep, but I think that you're wild when you flash that fragile smile. You might think it's foolish what you put me through you might think I'm crazy but all I want is you.

Stanley Kubrick also had a famous unfinished film Napoleon.

Wendy <3
09-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Someone needs to check on her