maks
06-08-2017, 07:28 PM
I hope plug drugs dies next

Wendy <3
06-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Don't forget stevey, he also should be dead as well

Desolation
06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
lisa is dead. i just hope her cat is okay. it has been through a lot.

maks
06-08-2017, 10:56 PM
if lisa is dead I will buy one random poster a 50 cent steam game to celebrate

juji
06-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Don't forget stevey, he also should be dead as well

Who kills steffies? gout? mental illness? diabetes? brain stroke?

maks
06-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Here is proof you people are dead set rotten to the core. And as far as I'm concerned, it's you who should be dead. That maks is a filthy are bandit poofter and the other dude bad mouthing me and Lisa, go take a look in the mirror you choco. The cops in America are getting slack. You should have been shot by now.

Wendy <3
06-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Who kills steffies? gout? mental illness? diabetes? brain stroke?

He'll choke to death eating a bowl of underwear

maks
06-09-2017, 05:41 AM
wendy you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

Poopalew
06-09-2017, 09:32 AM
wendy you sure as hell are not alive. Let me tell you something cat boy, there are very dark clouds gathering above your head and personally I truly believe your going to hell. Lisa can now see just how uncouth, rotten and evil you mob are as well.

Lisa had a few troubles no doubt, but she never should have waisted five minutes of her time with youse. You knew she'd had a terrible life. She was battered daily growing up by her family then later by men she chose to love. Unless you are all really fucking dumb, what do you think she was saying in that forum name Lisa Battery? She just wanted to be accepted then have friends then if she could find that someone, love as well. But no. You mob are all too good for her aren't you? Your all too good for yourselves as well because you don't exist in a real world you only exist in a computerised world, where you can criticise, judge, act really inhuman and sexual perverted lives. Shame on you all.

But not until AFTER you need for punctuation capitalization and word usage.