PDA

View Full Version : cag you know you got cancer becuase you chose jon instead of me right?

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 07:37 AM
you ended up with cancer, I ended up with credit cards, and since you're with jon with cancer I've still got money on my credit cards, so really it all worked out haha die moon face that's hilarious I fucking love my fucking self a lot

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 07:39 AM
also I'm so fucking positive there is at least three girls who will 100% let me lick their ass irl who are hotter than any girl here I'm just so scared I'm gonna be down there and they're gonna say a meme like irl is tough because I'm gonna think I'm just punching a hole in another computer monitor but I"ll be punching a hole a girl's skull :(

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 07:41 AM
also I can afford games right now but can't find any I want lol I'm definitely supposed to be making shit I just hate everyone else's shit way too much

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 07:42 AM
hell I coulda been paying ol' kenny back right now if he wasn't the craziest person out of fucking everyone

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 07:42 AM
cag you should go visit lexie maybe she can use a potion made from alien blood, goat hair, and something from the goat idk what yet, and cure your aids

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 10:19 AM
cag i am so lonely now i might end up hurting myself because i have nobody to talk to because i'm literally insane