PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: I'm not giving up on you ruby

steveyos
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
I took my Winnebago to the desert to do some soul searching with DA UNDATAKA (he's my dad btw no one figured that out yet?) and I realized I need ruby and ruby needs me

we're the absolute best comedy duo ever, in history, but it's because I'm capable of handling all the work and I'm pretty damn funny, but ruby truly has comedic ability better than 99% of any medium available in modern civilization

ruby I'm gonna launch the fjs front page soon and don't even think about it yet but when the time comes I'm gonna ask if you want to contribution a materials and I really really hope you will to say you want to shine your beacon of comedic genius for the wWorld.... of Warcraft.

for real though, ruby this is directly to you and we can talk via pm's or however when it's time, I'm just intensely high and this was the fastest way to type this, but it's completely sincere

all the rest of you I'm so bored of this endless loop of unfunny, I am done with the gimmicks I can't stand my gimmick any longer no more arguing none of it, just go back to being funny for Ruby's sake please all of you

steveyos
06-22-2012, 05:32 PM
ash should start making posting tutorial threads, she's been straight up old school nsfw everyone needs to watch her style and fucking see the perfect emulation of dave hondoras I could fall in love with her for how great she's been lately THERE IS STILL HOPE FOE THIS FORUM (this post is in gimmick format but it's also for real)

Desolation
06-22-2012, 05:49 PM
I realized I need ruby and ruby needs me

steveyos
06-22-2012, 07:33 PM
I see what you did there, both of you

and this place needs more of it god dammit

boobz
06-22-2012, 08:23 PM
stevey literally foaming at the mouth in rage that ruby has a successful forum and stevey is a failure.