PDA

View Full Version : cag I hope your cancer is ok I got a lg stylo 3

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 01:03 PM
I coulda gotten one of the new $1000 phones but guess what thanks to getting older and learning from life I realized the only thing worth a grand is a titan and thanks to nvidia being a bunch of fags and fucking up their drivers that's not even realy worth it ya know, so anyway I'm saying I ain't proud I got this dumb phone but I'm proud I got a dumb phone for 800 dollars cheaper than the exact same phone with a different case, cause that's what they all fucking are no matter the price, because you're all stupid and I have to somehow get my own company going while you are all fine with the garbage water these current companies make you drink ya know

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 01:04 PM
just kidding about the cancer being ok I mentioned your cancer then immediately went on about phones in case you didn't notice it's not like I stopped to show sincereity

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 03:27 PM
im going to start a cum rag company cause a lot of niqqrs are setting around JO like me

Sandra
06-20-2017, 04:33 PM
I coulda gotten one of the new $1000 phones but guess what thanks to getting older and learning from life I realized the only thing worth a grand is a titan and thanks to nvidia being a bunch of fags and fucking up their drivers that's not even realy worth it ya know, so anyway I'm saying I ain't proud I got this dumb phone but I'm proud I got a dumb phone for 800 dollars cheaper than the exact same phone with a different case, cause that's what they all fucking are no matter the price, because you're all stupid and I have to somehow get my own company going while you are all fine with the garbage water these current companies make you drink ya know

Stop posting here.