PDA

View Full Version : marco I will give you some of my cum if you play second life with my second wife

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:51 AM
she lives in england so I can't irl with her yet but I'm having fun playing first life and since you don't you might enjoy second life you're on your computer 24/7 you can even make drums in the game and everything I'll even let you use my account she is my waiiiife in the game so you can pretend to be me and jerk off thinking about me like you do here but with this time with graphics what do ya say buddy

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:52 AM
btw things got even better with her when I stopped talking to all the crazy ladies like lexie and pj and she's hotter than all of them she used to talk to them too then we looked at each other like we're not crazy why are we with these crazy people let's slowly walk away and ugh it's been fucking great I love her

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:54 AM
but I don't love technology after I post this I'm walking away from my pc before I smash it because widnwos 10 is the worst thing ever made the only thing worse is second life and the only thing worse than that is blue mars