PDA

View Full Version : baby driver is pretty good

reno
06-27-2017, 10:24 PM
definitely fun, gets a little ridiculous at the end but overall a nice lil summer flick

reno
06-27-2017, 10:28 PM
also the trailer for flatliners (which looks terrible idk why they are remaking that) made me realize that death grips beware is sampling jane's addiction "up the beach"

Battery Bits
06-28-2017, 09:26 PM
*lick*

rubycalaber
06-29-2017, 05:41 PM
I saw that yesterday, it was pretty cool although I feel like the music gimmick was lost on me since I don't know anything about music and didn't recognize any of the songs lmao

also I like how when they rob the armored truck a completely random dude starts ramming his car into theirs and starts firing his guns at them and chasing after them literally like the protagonist of another movie drove into this one, also an extremely rare positive depiction of civilian firearm ownership which is treated like it doesn't exist in most hollywood movies

reno
06-29-2017, 06:06 PM
i knew a good amount of the songs but not all, just liked the way they incorporated them into the scenes. i thought for sure that civilian dude was going to show up later in the film again in some aspect, and was really surprised when he didnt