PDA

View Full Version : cag I just put in a request for a refund for gears of war 4

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 04:45 AM
it literally downloaded and installed once, then I had to remove it to fit second life on my ahrd drive, then it and everything else has just been throwing errors up form the windows store every couple minutes for like two months now so I JUST AID said fuck it what am I doin g why am I doing this I know microsoft is done and luckily they know too so as annoying as it is to have to chat with someone to get a fuckng refund there's no equestions asked they just know it's their fault which is nice to see but if I don't get the refund I literally have to switch OS's or I'll smash my computer I have to get away from windows 10 if this gear refund works all it's gonna stop is me killing everyone at microsoft for probably 20 minutes because a million other problems will happen right after it, I ca't/ believe how bad windows 10 is

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 05:22 AM
refunded already shit makes me sad because even msoft knows it's the end I told them it didn't download for over a month not ONE bit of an attempt to fix it or blame me or anything literally just ok here's your refund we suck m8, so idk why they even make you talk to someone it's an easier refund than steam, but whatever, I wish their refund support staff would switch places with the windows 10 development staff so then windows 10 would be so good we wouldn't need to talk to any support they've got them all in the wrong seats right now that's the problem